Travel reports

Links to friends

Our Cannabis Shops

Image Galleries

Link to Hempcity

Guestbook

www.hempcity.net Forum Index www.hempcity.net
Welcome to the HempCity Community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I'm going to pull Nol's head off and crap down his neck if..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.hempcity.net Forum Index -> What can we come up with?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Virgil

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 9:54 pm    Post subject: I'm going to pull Nol's head off and crap down his neck if.. Reply with quote

I do not get some response to this idea. This is really a big deal and I ask that anyone in the reform movement join in this project.

In Iraq, the US issued playing cards to the soldiers with pictures of the Iraqis that they wanted dead or alive. There is someone that is going to have cards printed with some of the infamous sub-humans that were cannabis warriors. but there will also be good guys.

This is where I would ask something of Nol and his staff for a certain contribution. We would like Nol to put up a playing card of himself in an effort that morphs the ribbons worn by groups such as the yellow ribbons worn in support of AIDs victims. We would like him to make a card for himself and put up here at hempcity. We would like to see someone put up a card for Biz Ivol at thc4MS.org. I would also like to have one for Colin Davies.

I think this is an absolutely huge deal. The cards are going to be made and I will keep you informed of this idea as best I can. We are asking that Nol furnish us with a card that could be printed without any copyright violation.

These cards on the Internet could eventually make a virtual deck and be put into the solitaire games that are not protected by copyright. I will be putting up some examples when I can. The commitment to print the cards and some elaboration on the idea can be read at http://www.cannabisnews.com/news/thread18230.shtml
Virgil

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 8:16 pm    Post subject: We have cards, virtually Reply with quote

Some cards are now available for view at http://65.18.211.65/a/

I am not sure when they will print them, but all systems are go.

There will eventually be all kinds of cards to chose from. There is a company here that will be selling stock that will produce 8 cards per page, and 2 decks per package. People will be able to gather pictures and customize a deck. This thread will eventually spell it all out- http://tinyurl.com/36bjt

I think the card idea will be great for your protest in London and elsewhere. We need to get these cards to print on an 8.5 by 11 piece of paper, that is standard in the US, so they can be put up on walls and printed on tee-shirts with iron-ons.

I would put up a card right here, but they do not have it where you can copy one card. Check it out.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Idea GREAT IDEA KEEP IT UP
Idea
Cool YOU WILL NEED HOWARD MARKS, ED ROSENDHAL, DAVID BLUNKETT, CHRIS BALDWIN, TONY TAYLOR JIMMY WARD TOO AS THEY HAVE ALL CONTRIBUTED TO CANNABIS DISTRIBUTION, ENGLISH COFFEESHOPS, LAW CHANGES AND INTERNATIONAL HERB TO YOU TOO Cool

Evil or Very Mad DONT FORGET THE OLD BOYS TOO WHO GAVE US PROHIBITION, HARRY ANSLINGER, DUPONT CORPORATION, BUSH SENIOR, AND OF COURSE HENRY FORD FOR HIS FIRST CAR BUILT "THE CANNABIS CAR THAT RUNS ON HEMP SEED OIL.WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO MASS PRODUCTION OF THAT THEN, Evil or Very Mad

Twisted Evil VOTE GANJA BUSH FOR WORLD PEACE, BOO TO THE YANKIE WAR BUSH, DOWN WITH THE AMERICAN DREAMERS WAKE UP THIS IS ENGLAND AND WE RUN THINGS DIFFERENT FUCK HOLLYWOOD! I PEFER THE HOLY WEED, KNOW WHAT I MEAN , IN IT Twisted Evil
polman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 10:49 pm    Post subject: bill clinton too for world peace!!! Reply with quote

dont forget the one who didnt inhale!!!! i wonder why , mabee it wasnt blow he had , mabee he had but a blowjob instead or was giving one and monica has a trouser bulge secret!!!!!!!! sorry monica darling!!!!!!
Virgil

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 6:35 am    Post subject: Revisting this idea Reply with quote

Here is the website that promised blanks for cards at the first of the year- http://www.newtscards.com/detail.asp?PRODUCT_ID=DESIGN-A-CARD-100

These blanks produce 6 cards per page and are $9 for a pack of 10. They are blank on both sides. They are $7 per pack in volume of 12. This is awfully expensive.

This is still a great idea. Let me present another angle. I think that a lot of people get hung up of the idea of pictures of drug warriors because the cards in Iraq had pictures on them. I like the idea of quotes on what might be standard pictures. I happen to have a link that has a lot of quotes. Unfortunately the guy decided to make them all in huge letters. I copied them to Word and then reduced them to a standard size for my own reference. It starts at comment18 at http://www.freerepublic.com/forum/a394a55d33977.htm

I have a tangent thought that is somewhat a derivative of baseball cards. I still like the idea of cannabis-friendly websites having a standard card that can be downloaded and printed. But lets play some imagination.

What if there were a power that could assign cards to 52 coffeeshops and each coffeeshop had its own card. But here I am thinking of the card being the equivalent of a cocktail napkin, meaning that the cards go with every drink. It would be like bar hopping on steroids. Well, it would be coffeeshop hopping while enhanced. They could be traded like baseball cards.

It's hit me as strange as I am typing how there are 52 weeks in a year and 52 cards in a deck. An alternative collection theory for a business could be to use a card for each given week. If you missed a week, you might have to go back next year.

Well, people have there own imaginations, so there is not much reason to go further. I know what my original quote will be when I finally draft my own card and put up a website- "We are slaves to the corporations and the government is the overseer." Maybe you have to be an American to appreciate it.
CoolZero

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 7:30 pm    Post subject: ... hmmm strange topic? Reply with quote

Hmmm strange starting topic, but good mentioned. I will notify this to him.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.hempcity.net Forum Index -> What can we come up with? All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum