Travel reports

Links to friends

Our Cannabis Shops

Image Galleries

Link to Hempcity

Guestbook

The one problem in my mind with legalization

...and what a policy!
America, land of prohibition and professional prisons. With Canada and Mexico following like children.

Moderators: deliriumt, milehigh, CoolZero

The one problem in my mind with legalization

Postby Sam » Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:23 pm

Okay, :lol: I've thought about it, and I'd love to see medical pot legal, but I see one problem. If pot becomes legal in America, and Ireland, and Australia, and Italy, and France, then who's going to stop the Russians from invading and putting everybody in communist work camps? This is a very real problem, a country that's high on hallucinegens can't very well protect itself.
Keep those doggies rollin!
Sam

Postby liteyouup » Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:01 pm

Worst post ever ^. :P
Tony
liteyouup

Postby bigfatllama » Fri Oct 20, 2006 4:34 am

you should be more worried about the north koreans.
no more presidents address just kim jong-il singing 'im so wonwee'
:P
bigfatllama

Postby Sam » Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:19 am

bigfatllama wrote:you should be more worried about the north koreans.
no more presidents address just kim jong-il singing 'im so wonwee'
:P

Dank u well, allemal knows dat, en you should also find out how a nuclear attack in London would effect Wales.
Sam

Postby deliriumt » Sat Nov 04, 2006 2:10 pm

well as long as the wind blows towards france after then I don't care :)

might even build up a wall of sheep as sheild towards oncoming radiation clouds etc. after all we have enough of them to create a huge woolly wall.

regards

deliriumt
Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.
deliriumt
Site Admin

Postby Sam » Sun Nov 05, 2006 1:04 am

Yeah, you're right, Wales is probably safe from invasion, after all it's the only place in great britian where native islanders survived the viking scourge, but isn't there some weird law about getting residency on Wales? Like you have to wait 20 years and learn Welsch or something? And isn't the law kinder there?
Sam

Postby bigfatllama » Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:38 am

deliriumt wrote:well as long as the wind blows towards france after then I don't care :)

might even build up a wall of sheep as sheild towards oncoming radiation clouds etc. after all we have enough of them to create a huge woolly wall.

regards

deliriumt

:lol:
bigfatllama

Postby bigfatllama » Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:44 am

Sam wrote:Yeah, you're right, Wales is probably safe from invasion, after all it's the only place in great britian where native islanders survived the viking scourge, but isn't there some weird law about getting residency on Wales? Like you have to wait 20 years and learn Welsch or something? And isn't the law kinder there?

there's no law about residency other than uk laws, no one HAS to learn welsh, but it is encouraged.

as for the rest of our laws, we have the same shitty ones as england.
the welsh assembly has very little law making power.
bigfatllama

Return to Cannabis policies of North America.