Travel reports

Links to friends

Our Cannabis Shops

Image Galleries

Link to Hempcity

Guestbook

Craig Bergland, The Obvious Choice

...and what a policy!
America, land of prohibition and professional prisons. With Canada and Mexico following like children.

Moderators: deliriumt, milehigh, CoolZero

Craig Bergland, The Obvious Choice

Postby Virgil » Thu Oct 05, 2006 12:11 am

This will be the letter I mail Mr. Bergland with $4.20 cents. Mr. Bergland is the Green Party candidate that had enough sense to seek information on how this would be good for Nevada. He was a hemp enthusiast to start with and seems to be an average guy, doing his part to restrict his oil consumption by driving a scooter.

Mr. Bergland has come out strongly in favor of Question 7 which will bring legal supply to Nevada that relies heavily on tourism for its dollars. I really cannot see how the business people will let this fail. Anyway, I am just drafting the letter I want to send him in this thread.

This is a historic event and this will get quite lengthy. I regard this a bigger saga than the Dutch Experience. The hugeness of it has seemed to somehow escaped the newspapers of Nevada, but as the fur flies, the global implications of this will be part of the conversations.

To tell you the truth the Federal government is the monkey with his hand in the stump hole with a hold of the bananna. He keeps holding it with its fist locking him in place and now has taken a beating that no politician can speak with the old dogma in public.

This is really a show of karma kicks dogma ass. Prohibition is supposed to prohibit and it cannot do that even with all the money and harms it is inflicting. It is time to unprohibit and I do not see how this can fail except with those fascist wishing machines without a paper trail.

I signed each page Virgil and dated each of 4 sheets and dated them Friday November 6, 2006. I wrote "Dogma meets Karma" at the top of each page and signed it "Mike Preston- Free Cannabis For Everyone"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Mr. Bergland,

In the spirit of 420, I enclose this check for $4.20 cents for seeing the importance of Question 7 and trying to understand all its wonderful implications. We still have about a month and at this point I feel confident that the people will finally see the obvious. Jack Herer in “The Emperor Wears No Clothes” told us with the title that the only thing that needs prohibiting, is prohibition itself. It is nakedly wrong and obviously does not prohibit, which is supposed to be the ideal that calls us to suffer with the most onerous, malicious and vicious policies by any government of all places and all times, if you exclude the harsher forms of historical slavery. But slavery in this country was a holdout and cannabis prohibition something we created. When you consider the Prohibition of 1914 as amended was imposed on the world for purpose of Empire and a police state it makes you wonder about which institutionalized form of slavery is worse. Maybe the harsh form here was more deep, but the fascist form is much more broad.

As you know, I regard the Red and Blue Party as a criminal organization and I in good conscious could not vote for any of their candidates for any office. If I lived in Nevada I would vote no Red and no Blue. I could vote Green. I would vote Green for governor. You and Question 7 are similar in that The Choice Is Obvious. My button in support of Question 7 would be "Don't be a fool on Question 7." One reason I quit talking to people supporting prohibition is because they believe what they believe because they have been duped. They have been played. I really don't like telling people they are fools, even when they are in the truest sense of the word, but I wouldn't mind have a button, or a politician for that matter, that tells these freedom-haters that they believe the wrong thing and really, really, are a collection of fools. You might want to put "Unprohibit" on that button, because the real fools may think they are right yet again.

I am a freedom seeker, whose only challenge will be to figure out how soon I might make my way to Nevada once a legal supply of recreational cannabis bud is available for enhancement. I know of the tyranny and I feel the tyranny. I know of the insanity and I feel the insanity. I feel no domestic tranquility because there is none, and you cannot smoke a joint in peace anywhere in the country.

I always have the need to say to myself when sparking a joint, “In defiance of treason.” I appreciate your efforts to take a bite out of treason. I hope you and the Green Party are not “soft on treason.” That treason is bad shit.

One of the big ideas I always wanted to convey was that cannabis consumption was really primarily an activity. Day after day, I have read the relentless and unvarying lies of the prohibitionists, who never could prohibit something that is very beneficial and will be the medicine for alcohol that the prohibitionists thought needed prohibiting in the first place. How would the world be different if racist Wilson had an advisor that called for increasing the intake of cannabis, instead of pursuing an amendment for prohibition. Just how different would it have been not to have had that first prohibition and this Prohibition of 1914 as Amended?

Maybe thanks to people like you, we will one day see a world where cannabis shows its superiority to alcohol. The world will one day be dominated by a cannabis culture where there is a to be created new term for enhanced appetizers. Nevada will give the country medpot without the need of paying a doctor. It will give the country the word medpot because it will come to use when the sick and dying come to see if all the miracles are true about cannabis. It will be the cashier behind the counter and ahead of the long lines saying "medpot" to save hundreds of syllables a day over saying "medical marijuana."

I remember how The Dutch Experience opened as the first coffeehouse in the UK with its promise to deliver medpot at half its normal price along the Dutch model of coffeehouses. The story was always interrupted by the raids, but I still remember these 5 years later of the stories of the women that came in by wheelchair because of MS, took some non-FDA tokes, and would leave her wheelchair at the DE because she had to walk home and clean the house.

Colin Davies was the Englishman partner of the Dutch Nol van Schaik. Nol was a pioneer in starting the cofffeeshops in Holland almost 35 years ago and now owns three coffeeshops in Harlem. He owns the www.HempCity.net forums where you can see the inside of the coffeeshops on the Internet. It is funny how the coffeeshops prohibiti alcohol consumption- dam drunks are a pain in the ass.

The Dutch Experience was started just as much for medpot as it was to redefine freedom to include something the cave man could do. The DE, as it was expressed on the messageboard of the time, would not last a year and Colin Davies, the hero, would be thrown into one of those old stone prisons whose very name was meant to deter crime and really made it valuable for people to commit crimes to be smart in not getting convicted. Maybe the worse the conditions in the prison, the more money the lawyers made. I'm just saying its all part of the same system.

I wish Colin Davies and Nol van Schaik could be at the opening celebrations. They are some of the real champions of medpot and should be remembered as people that tried to preserve the floor on the rights of man before the new generation of Wealthy Rulers.

The new era of pharmaceuticalization of the greatest medicinal plant in history was gathering fame in 2002 when GW Pharmaceuticals was trying to introduce its tincture of cannabis called Sativex. They like to say extract , but I think it is correct to call an alcohol solution a tincture. I am not saying they are thoughtherding on this or anything, but neither am I. I am just trying to use the most true word. So, my big question was what will the warning label say. In all candor, Nol, whose board name then at DE and now at HempCity is cannabinol (the CBD cannabinoid), gave a great reply worthy of remembrance. Nol said the warning label should say "Don't smoke these pills."

The Irish woman, Biz Ivol, was another hero of medpot. She had MS and would distribute medpot chocolate bars through a network of mercy, and the website and organization she started is there today and speaking of their trials coming up on December 4, charged with conspiracy to supply cannabis with penalties up to 14 years- http://thc4ms.org/index2.php

I wish Biz Ivol could be there but some combination of MS and prohibitionism sent her to the worms. You know that Len Bias, didn't die of cocaine? I now it is tangent, but I was thinking about death certificates. But really I should be thinking heroes worthy of the the great celebration that will take place in Nevada, if the fascist wish machines at the board of elections don't steal freedom once again.

There is another champion of medpot, maybe the greatest that has ever been, in Marc Paquette. Marc Paquette is on disability in Canada and his every day is dedicated to advancing the promise that medpot is waiting to deliver, if not restore, to the world. He provides fro and protects Medpot.net. l call Marc, Mr. Medpot. He is somewhat proud of his spelling, MedPot with that capital P.

Well, who am I to argue with Mr. MedPot. Mr. MedPot has a place in Nevada history, for it is he that will be the one most responsible for the soon to be adoption of the term medpot, by those that will spend billions on medpot in Nevada, where now some are only looking for the money that will come

from taxing the stoners. I wish Marc Paquette could be there for the celebration of medpot when Nevada opens the doors for pharmaceuticals where it means "medicine from plants" in a historic sense, and medicine without a doctor in the soon-to-be Nevada sense.

There is the old joke about a man and his beautiful wife passing in front of the guerrilla at the zoo where an unsatisfied animal was apeshit with an erection. The man would walk to the gate of the cage and fling his wife in and then told her “Tell him you have a headache?” Valerie Corral of WAMM is a type of guerrilla, more Patriot First Class in reality. There is no telling her no on medpot. She may have the greatest story in all of medpot. When the DEA showed up with their caravan of guns and agents to be met by a group of sick and dying at the gate of the medicine garden of WAMM. It would make one powerful movie. At the end it could list in memorial the names of those that died following the chainsaw execution of the plants near harvest. Valerie Corral was in handcuffs I believe, when she made the DEA agents cry when she conveyed the wrongness of her acts.

The pictures of the WAMM raid are preserved by yet another hero of medpot and freedom and all that is right. You might want to tell your citizens of Nevada to ponder Martha's work at http://www.freedomtoexhale.com/ And I think you should be there to with Loretta Nall to ask her to join the Green Party in ushering in a policy of harm reduction on substance use where everyone zooms out to take a look at the larger picture of the things we consume that rob society of our health wealth. And I toked in anticipation of I passed the peace pipe to Loretta Nall as representative of the Mword Party, I would say, “Thank you Martha, wherever you are.”

Question 7 is your chance to champion for freedom, justice, and medpot. I am sure you will be the best champion you can be. I hope 420 sends you buttons. I hope 420 sends you money. Now I wish I had my old button machine or money to get a better one.

Jack Herer is the grandaddy of all the champions of medpot and all things cannabis. The California legislature passed a hemp bill that evoked cheers on its announcement. Jack Herer said it was bad legislation. His reputation of knowledge and heart was enough to know. People of Mr. Herer and his rebuke of the hemp bill were happy upon Arnie's veto. That is part of the great thing about proven heroes. You know they know what they are talking about and there heart is in the right place.

I would carry a copy of Jack Herer's book wherever people could see me with it. I would say that Jack Herer has the draft of the words to the California initiative in 2008 at his website and when Jack Herer calls for legalization of possession, sale, and cultivation of cannabis he is the one that has to be the ideal. When Jack Herer endorses setting the pot prisoners free he does so in the spirit of justice and making the world a better place. Jack Herer wrote the book.

I doubt that the Question 7 people wrote to Jack Herer for words of endorsement. It would show leadership if you would email Jack Herer and ask his opinion on Question 7. Even without his words to print out and wave like Chamberlain and his print of the treaty with Germany I would say, supporting Question 7 is what Jack would do. Jesus too.

I cannot expect you to fund much of anything, if the cannabis community and your party cannot see the need to $4.20. I would hope you would get enough money to at least journey to the steps of every country courthouse where at least you can take a picture of you holding Jack Herer's book in one hand and a sign in the other. That sign might say “Vote for the obvious on Question 7, we have to get past this.” and on the other it might say “Do the smart thing and vote by absentee ballot. Don't use the wish machines at the board of elections.”

Since you have those positions surely there is enough support to by your gas for a trip to the courthouse steps of the few counties in Nevada. Pictures are forever. It is not important to speak unless moved to speak. It is important to take the pictures to show that the Green Party is speaking out that we must get passed the obvious. Take off that shirt. Show some knee. Get some flesh colored pants so it looks like the man with the sign is wearing no clothes.

Have some fun, but take some pictures for your grandchildren. Show the Green Party has some ability with the photo op. Go out into the garage with some red, white and blue underwear and pin on a few buttons. Get some green underwear. Hold Jack's book in one hand and a long pole that rest on the ground with your advocacy of Question 7 and harm reduction as policy over drug prohibition and your advocacy of using absentee ballots. When you right Jack ask him if he can help you with obtaining a hemp pole.

Be proud and put that “Vote Craig Bergland for Governor of Nevada” on there around the edges. Make a sign to be proud of. I hope you can tell as many people as possible that we need to restore the dignity to a lot of Americans. We owe them an apology at the very least. We have to say as a state and as a country we have always been wrong. Tell them Jack Herer says so and you agree. But you don't have to worry about it. You offered Nevada a choice for governor that was not of the Red and Blue Party and a man with an honest voice. I would vote for you if I lived in Nevada. Your heart is in the right place.

We as individuals can only do so much. There is a wind of change that must bring with it the broad views on reducing the harms of the substances we use and the harms that government does when it serves the wrong masters. People are joining The Wind is joined by more and more as the harms of government and its tyranny, spending, and wrongness cannot escape our thoughts and the way we feel. The wind of change needs to concentrate on Nevada for the benefit of the world.

It is not much, but it is an honor to send some wind from North Carolina. I will encourage others to send some wind. You may be famous for the politician that received buttons. I am sure you would carry our words if we sent them too you. We will send you $4.20 or buttons so that you might carry our words. I don't have a monopoly on BS, but I have made more BS (bumpersticker) phrases than you could ever pin on. Have no doubt. Check my references.

You need $4.20. We need you to carry our words. Money and buttons coming. We together will summon The Wind to blow over Nevada. Dogma meet Karma.

Unprohibit mword,

Mike (Virgil) Preston
Last edited by Virgil on Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:11 pm, edited 6 times in total.
We are slaves to the corporations and the government is the overseer.
Virgil
Forum builder

10/4 morning email to Mr. Bergland

Postby Virgil » Thu Oct 05, 2006 12:38 am

Why yes on Question 7 is obvious or why CP is
obviously wrong.

I am getting ready to crash but I want to illustrate a
point. The debate takes on a caracature of each side
and really it is important to be elaborate really when
communicating because it is very easy to ignore
something, but it is impossible to figure out stuff
that is not said.

This has to do with obviousness. It should be obvious
to you that it is not a voting machine if it does not
have a paper trail. You could have every model of
gizmo from every pretend voting machine come to you if
you were the man in the board of elections that made
the decision and the first question you would ask is
"Does it have a paper trail? The second you here "No,
but" it is have a happy rest of your life and do not
call me. It is obvious to you that it is all a waste
of time.

Then you go home and your spouse ask "Why didn't you
buy the machines that Nextdoor County uses?" and you
reply "It did not have a paper trail." So then your
wife goes on and it is like "Did you not hear me? It
didn't have a paper trail." It's enough to make you
want to drink a shot of bourbon, and we know that that
stuff has calories with no nutrition and so on. But's
what is really bad is you have had this conversation
before, because after all you are the buyer for the
board of elections. Just drives you crazy.

Now when I say that cannabis prohibition is the absurd
in the way of the obvious, it is like what is so
obvious about it and I shake my head. What the
goddamned hell is not obvious about it.

And you shake your head at me like if it is so obvious
tell me. Damned I've told you a hundred times.
Prohibition means we will remove pot from our country,
yet it is everywhere. I've told you a hundred times
prohibition doesn't even do the prohibiting it
desires. Pot really is a good thing and we need to
usher in the medicine the world needs as an alternate
to alcohol.

Isn't it obvious that cannabis prohibition does not
prohibit when it is everywhere? What is prohibition
supposed to do? We pay one fucking hell of a price for
this prohibition and it doesn't even work. I have a
1980 Ford without a motor and the tires are off it and
I want to rent it to you for $14 billion a year. Dam,
at least if you spent $14 billion on a car that does
not work, you would not be locking people up and
robbing people of their dignity.

But really the way to see it is to ask if ganja is so
bad a thing, has any other country at any time in
recorded history banned ganja? Well to be honest all I
can say is I do not know of one. But when the US went
rabid it would push CP on the world. When Nixon gave
the King of Nepal, the world was officially in a
global darkness of prohibition. And it is all a fraud.
It does not even prohibit.

The Moslems prohibit alcohol on a personal basis
because of their religion, but the do not ban laughing
grass. About 30% of the people of Morocco use pot and
are famous for the hash they send to Europe. Does
their society collapse or something.

Now the inverse question of what does a country look
like that is happy with pot. Well there really is only
one country that is legal for personal use, although
it really might as well be legal in Spain and
Switzerland. The Swiss Senate voted 25 to 0 to
legalize maybe 4 years ago, before the rabid US put
pressure on them. The only reason that cannabis is
still not technically legal in Holland is because of
the US. The US had their perfect puppet for Prime
Minister maybe until the spring. The coffeeshops are
all local affairs the big bad Prime Minister went
around acting like it was a problem. The US would
really give him lines so they could quote them knowing
damned well he could change anything but how much
people hated him.

Well, the Czech Republic has legal pot and it has no
drug problem. I cannot find the article and a pill is
kicking in.

But the real way you know that the policy of
prohibition is wrong is by comparing harms. Now remind
you we do not even get the prohibition we are told
would be so wonderful. Actually, I have asked and
answered the question “How many times more harmful are
the laws that the substance concerning ganja? I am the
only one to furnish and answer.

So if you pile up on one side the good of prohibition
what do you have? If you are a piss testing company it
is fine. If you run one of the drug treatment scams it
is good for you. But if prohibition doesn't prohibit
what do you get?. In this case, if you really do cut
consumption it is a bad thing, because consumption
needs to go up.

So in a cost-benefit analysis which nobody will ever
produce, not even NORML or MPP, because they don't
want to show the obvious fraud that prohibition is by
looking the horse in the mouth and saying this is what
it cost and this is what we get. We have warped
medicine and health for prohibition. You wipe out hemp
food and fiber. You spend $14 billion a year. You rob
people of their dignity over nothing and give them
criminal records, seize their property, take their
kids away from them, stopped the widespread
introduction of vaporizers, created a police state,
pushed the prohibition world-wide to make us hated for
centuries to come, created a civil war so that we are
still stuck on this instead of the fascism and global
domination and treason things and haven't talked about
the harm reduction strategy and gone on to release the
million in prison because the CIA targeted their
neighborhoods and then the police went in after
anything that was black. We arrest 2000 people a day
for pot and drive people to alcohol with the
drug-testing. The black market is what gets dealers to
sell to kids. Stronger pot would be better because you
would get less smoke, which is not going to make you
cough unless you smoke right much and it is low grade
Mexican.

So you could ask anyone, of course ask yourself first,
what are the costs and what are the benefits. In an
age of information you should be able to pick up one
at your health department, but you will not find one
anywhere.

You know why Jack Herer's book on hemp is titled “The
Emperor Wears No Clothes?” He is saying that the fraud
of prohibition is obvious.
Virgil
Forum builder

10/4 evening email

Postby Virgil » Thu Oct 05, 2006 12:40 am

Its karma v dogma time. This is a historic event and
from this day forward I will be making a record of it
at the www.Hempcity.net website where people from all over
the world will read of it in years yet to come.

This email and things that are important to the story
might appear in one of two threads. This thread is on
the Nevada Question 7-
http://www.hempcity.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=6534#6534

The letter I send you with my $4.20 will be part of
the HempCity record and it will be recorded at
http://www.hempcity.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=6535#6535

It will be lengthy and noteworthy enought that its
ounce will be worthy handing to your children. I was
wondering if you are allowed by law to accept checks
from out of the country. It is something that needs
answered. Could be $4.20 in it for you.

We have about a month and if the wish machines were
voting machines, I do not see how this could fail. It
is a monopoly in the US for the greatest medicinal
plant ever where people can see if it is all so true
from the ever growing tales of relief. This is medpot
too and that seems to be lost on a lot of people.

This stuff has to be grown on a plant and once you
remove that bud, a hemp plant. It is like milk cows
and beef cows. They both have milk. They both have
meat. Won't the seed be as nutritious in omega-3 as
the plants bred to have low THC. While the fibers of
the Chinese plants are much more genetically diverse
and specific for purpose, wouldn't this be suitable
bedding for a horse. You say milk cow. I say cow.
Virgil
Forum builder

Thanks HempCity for allowing this record

Postby Virgil » Sun Oct 08, 2006 4:43 am

This is really the email I want to send Craig Bergland and his committee. But by HempCity providing a place to store this information, it is possible to preserve a discussion so that the best of it can be passed on and others can come to condense the knowledge and preserve it in what might be thought of as pill form.

Mr. Bergland,

I am somewhat tired tonight, but it makes it easier for me if I feel like I am addressing one person and just talking instead of being in composition mode.

It is all fucked up beyond belief. We are a fascist country and nobody says fascist. What I will do hear at HempCity is record this so that someone in the future might benefit from it.

You should know by now that all I try to do is have an honest voice and that I am knowledgable and well read. I advocate a way of thinking called zoom out that says zoom out until you can get on the same page with someone.

The problem with the country is that there is no talk of big picture. Television is what destroyed the country as people's minds turned to mush and the art of conversation was lost along with the passion of reading and letter writing also.

Anyway, the biggest statement I can make on dword prohibition follows.
The Prohibition of 1914 as Amended is a broad slavery.

That is big picture. That is why drug prohibition is treason. It is a type of slavery. There are a million people in prison over an act that did not hurt anyone. And it cannot be left out that the CIA is all about controlling the profits of addictive substances from plants. The pill companies control the profits of addictive chemicals and there are probably more people addicted to pills than cocaine and heroin, but who knows because the question is not asked, much less answered.

What interest me most in Nevada if it passes is how they get around the federal hegemony meant to permeate everything and now at the edge of thought crimes. Federal cannabis prohibition all about stopping state experimentation. There is not a chance in hell a fascist federal government will allow any patch of cannabis to be grown in Nevada.

Anyway, if you want to know the best thing the Green Party could do? They need to ask the question "Is the Prohibition of 1914 as amended a type of slavery?"

We do not need to listen to government. We do not need to listen to the talking heads. The think tanks are about paying people to appear on television as the need of the controlled media arises. It is all a giant show. There is no need to watch the show. The country needs to unplug and ask the questions and someone has to collect and present the best answers.

The government always points to the substance when what we should be concerned about is policy. The policy is dword prohibition, but government always points to MJ.
Virgil
Forum builder

Thanks HempCity for allowing this record

Postby Virgil » Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:14 am

The following is also up at http://progressiveindependent.com/dc/dc ... g_id=45430

This is really the email I want to send Craig Bergland and his committee. But by HempCity providing a place to store this information, it is possible to preserve a discussion so that the best of it can be passed on and others can come to condense the knowledge and preserve it in what might be thought of as pill form.

Mr. Bergland,

I am somewhat tired tonight, but it makes it easier for me if I feel like I am addressing one person and just talking instead of being in composition mode.

It is all fucked up beyond belief. We are a fascist country and nobody says fascist. What I will do here at HempCity is record this so that someone in the future might benefit from it.

You should know by now that all I try to do is have an honest voice and that I am well read. I advocate a way of thinking called zoom out, that says zoom out until you can get on the same page with someone.

The problem with the country is that there is no talk of big picture. Television is what destroyed the country as people's minds turned to mush and the art of conversation was lost along with the passion of reading and letter writing also.

Anyway, the biggest statement I can make on dword prohibition follows.
The Prohibition of 1914 as Amended is a broad slavery.

That is big picture. That is why drug prohibition is treason. It is a type of slavery. There are a million people in prison over an act that did not hurt anyone. And it cannot be left out that the CIA is all about controlling the profits of addictive substances from plants. The pill companies control the profits of addictive chemicals and there are probably more people addicted to pills than cocaine and heroin, but who knows because the question is not asked, much less answered.

What interest me most in Nevada if it passes is how they get around the federal hegemony meant to permeate everything and now at the edge of thought crimes. Federal cannabis prohibition all about stopping state experimentation. There is not a chance in hell a fascist federal government will allow any patch of cannabis to be grown in Nevada. Here we will see the DEA act as police profits for the pill industry.

If you could find the sales figure for any quarter, or any month, for the pill industry it would surprise me. It is all but national security. My thinking is cannabis is so ubiquitous and safe that if sales are running $250 billion a year, Free Cannabis could cut it too $200 billion. One thing that waits to be seen is how using cannabis in pain can reduce opiate use, which is important because opiate use can lead to addiction quickly and has to be carefully supervised. But more than that, is that cannabis really does work and you can ask anyone that uses pot that one joint instantaneously cures rage. But here you get into medical studies that prohibition prevented. Pharmaceuticalization of cannabis could easily be $50 billion in ten years. Easily. The feds will not allow pot to be sold in Nevada. This is a fascist country that imposed CP on the world in the first place and they know it is all a fraud.

Anyway, if you want to know the best thing the Green Party could do? They need to ask the question "Is the Prohibition of 1914 as amended a type of slavery?"

We do not need to listen to government. We do not need to listen to the talking heads. The think tanks are about paying people to appear on television as the need of the controlled media arises. It is all a giant show. There is no need to watch the show. The country needs to unplug and ask the questions and someone has to collect and present the best answers.

The government always points to the substance when what we should be concerned about is policy. The policy is dword prohibition, but government always points to MJ. I use dword more for the benefit of those that follow than any other reason.

It would be of great importance to have a contest that ask the question I posed. But thank goodness HempCity will record it for us, for all that follow so that some day people will look at policy from the perspective that it is modern slavery.

So I started a thread at HempCity titled "Prohibition of 1914 as Amended is a broad slavery"- http://www.hempcity.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=6557#6557

I really have forever to compose it, because HempCity allows editing indefinitely. And for now the answer is not begging. What needs done is for someone to ask the question and press for an intellectual answer.

Now in education, watch the watch is on testing. It is testing, testing, testing and always nonstop testing. Let us say I was Lt. Governor of Nevada and the governor had died and today I was sworn in. I make a statement that there will be no more testing or talk of testing. What would that do?

Really, would people get excited? Wouldn't it be like "Thank god, all that bullshit around testing is given a rest? Now in NC you have 100 counties all with a board of education. What would be learned by the NC Department of Education ask the theoretical question to see what could be learned from all those people sitting at desk in administration making $50 to $70 thousand a year. What could be learned if an example of one county were made. Let us say one county was so bad on testing, they refused to participate and all the students agreed to a zero.

But here is another thing. If I were governor I would want to eliminate children carrying twenty pounds of books home and then back to school. It is a type of goosestepping. It wears them out and sends dread to their head before they ever get out of bed.

Why would you carry a whole book anyway? Isn't that what studying chapters is all about? When you are studying Jamestown, why do you carry home the Civil War? Why do need books to transport anyway. What if an effort were made to prohibit textbooks. This is the year 2006. I at 53 would want to read on my computer, if I were taking a class. It is easier. It is not outrageous to think that students do not need to carry books.

But books are big business and things like chemistry do not change like daily news. Once you get one book you could leave the old book online and have version 2 up. If you did not like your NC book and found Nevada's best, you could read theirs. Why doesn't the Education Department in Washington have every course from preschool through high school online.

You would think that we could buy computers as cheaply as we do books and that having to use computers, we would teach computer literacy at the same time and make it common knowledge where the child grows up with a computer and computer literate parents.

But out of all the local television programs do you here the idea of doing away with transporting whole books mentioned or eliminating them by highschool. Why, you would think you were asking why with all the billions spent across the country can no one state make and publish its own books instead of paying $50 a piece for them or whatever ridiculous price it is?

All thought is herded? There is no critical thought on policies? That is what Red and Blue politics is about, keeping thought (questions) within the margins.

Now if you look at what I wrote about substance harm reduction you see it points a lot to fascism and the harms of government. The harms of government include the new for of slavery that exist including wage slaves. It includes the huge sums of money it takes. It includes purposefully consolidating the media. It includes imperialism. It includes medical fascism where the FDA is just another protection racket just like defense/offense and the dword prohibition laws.

Now if I went to PI and ask for all papers that addressed the answer to "What are the harms that wrongful government imposes on us?" Do you think I could get one result? Now I say when you get 10 results to that question you have a list.

Now I am going to explain Victory by List. It is a strategy just like Desert Storm. I regard it as a proper noun. Victory by list says, I am going to put up my top 10 links and let everyone else put up theirs. Now Victory by List says we vote. The best link gets 10 points. The second best gets 9. The third best gets 8. The tenth best gets 1. It lets the cream rise to the top. It allows for community consensus.

I am so tired I could not read today. I had a little output on the vocabulary list. People are controlled with the vocabulary of the media. Well here is the vocabulary I will use in the thousand words in the composition I talked about in the link above- http://www.hempcity.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=6554#6554 This is meant to tell a story of who we are and the importance of words as it is meant to support the thousand words I will compose.

Words to Improve Upon is an idea- proper noun. It says this especially in regards to the prevelance of threads on messageboards. When I say something it really establishes the floor. When people add to a thread, if someone would come along and take the all presented in the thread, they should be able to compose a better floor in the next thread.

The real problem is that illusion has such a hold that people think the US is goody-goody. What makes studying CP and understanding how wrong it all is, is that the goody-goody feeling should all be gone. But the problem about talking about CP is it keeps from asking even the biggest of questions on the policy of substance prohibition, which includes milk from a cow that was delivered from the farm from the time man gathered in cities and might well be in most parts of the world. Don't know. All thought is inward and nobody is asking questions.

I am going to put this up at PI because it adds to community thought and understanding. I am way too tired to participate in conversation. I put it up knowing anyone and everyone can skip over it which does not bother me a bit.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

What is getting lost in all the words is that the real strategy the pot legalizers need besides presenting the policy of drug prohibition as a type of slavery, which it is, is that getting a governor to pardon the pot prisoners is the best step they could make next year. If MPP or NORML had strategy they would get a candidate and get behind them with money and speeches. Youtube could start carrying the prohibition is slavery message at any time. They should not wait. They should have a candidate for governor now on youtube saying he is going to pardon the pot prisoners. But what can you say when your big organization, NORML, only calls for decriminalization? Sounds like gatekeeper to me.
Virgil
Forum builder

Post of Oct 3rd at Question 7 website

Postby Virgil » Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:06 pm

I want to improve on this sometime and since it was a post I made in the ideas section of Question 7 and already written, I am putting it here so that it will not be lost when the Question 7 messageboard comes down after this November 7th election. This originally appeared at http://www.regulatemarijuana.org/forum/ ... c.php?t=95

-----------------------------------

Didn't Alice in Wonderland speak of starting at the beginning and isn't that what Julie Andrews sang in the Sound of Music, that the beginning was a very nice place to start? Well, the word �Preamble� in the Constitution is the place to start. It is the federal government in all its wickedness, that removed a plant that had the most nutritious seed ever widely consumed by man, was important for food, clothing, and shelter, played a part in his religious ceremonies and in giving him one type of wealth that is enjoyed by being healthy and free of pain.

So these guys with their Preamble, kind of messed up from the start. They were too stingy with their words and lacked the foresight that would come with the passing of several centuries. If a time machine of today could transport wisdom backwards they would have started out with �The Mission Statement of the United Nations of the Americas.�

When they go on to start the first paragraph with �We the people of the United States� it does not seem to match the people at the bottom that signed on. I guess everyone is happy with the new �We� as the centuries were more inclusive on people of color and the majority of people that happen to be women. I really believe that North Carolina regarded itself as a nation and that the other states did too. I do not know if this was insidious or oversight but somehow the government that would tell Washington and Jefferson they would take their plantations away from them and throw them in jail over the cannabis plant, doesn't like that word nation. I sure wish they had said �We the people of the United Nations� because it would have save a lot of people a lot of grief.

I am starting to wonder about all this infallability of the Constitution. The mission statement of the federal government continues with �in order to form a more perfect union� which kind of makes you think that with a couple of hundred years we would have a better union that the one when we started out. My nation of North Carolina should benefit from this union to the maximum extent possible. We sure pay a lot to these union uniters.

They have them the beginnings of a powerful bumper sticker in �establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare.� I do not see how they can say �establish justice� because some system of justice was already there. If they insured domestic tranquility, what is our compensation when we do not feel so tranquil? That is great that they kept the nations from fighting each other, except for that one time, in a fashion so infamous as in Europe and have this nuclear arsenal that says no foreign country will occupy us, but damned, I think the power of these would-be-global- dominators is more threatening to me than the rest of the world combined. What mechanisms protect me from them.

I don't know about �and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.� I think something went wrong on that securing part and then they go on to say that �United States� thing again, where I sure wish they would have said �United Nations.�

I think it could have been said better, but I am starting to wonder if it the words were meant to be hollow or if their center of meaning somehow just rotted over the years and now they ring hollow. You know I think most of the Indians said something like �The words of the white bastards in Washington ring hollow.� and all of that �The Great White Father in Washington speaks with forked tongue." is Hollywood illusion in support of the grand illusions we now see from all directions from a power of unknown source. I think we have a problem with domestic enemies to tell you the truth.

Well, I did like Julie Andrews suggested and started at the beginning. I always like Julie Andrews and if you have something joyous to say, it has a way of coming out in song. I guess if you cover the beginning you can leave out the middle if it is in purpose of arriving at a conclusion.

The citizens of Nevada need to listen to the voice of reason and imagine the voices of all to come. They need to send in an absentee ballot voting positively on Question 7. Mr. Bergland, the Green Party candidate for Governor of Nevada, has called for people to not put there belief in machines without a paper trail and the only way to insure there vote is counted is to vote with an absentee ballot. Sure if the PTB start making up numbers it won't make much difference on the outcome, but at least you can show some signs of political reality enlightenment.

If it doesn't have a paper trail it is not a voting machine. HAVA took allowed the removal of a paper trail that had always been there. Dictionary.com has this as its first definition for �ballot�- [b] 1.a slip or sheet of paper, cardboard, or the like, on which a voter marks his or her vote.� Personally, I do not know if this is the fascist continuation of changing the meaning of words or a lip syncing of telling us we can no longer vote.

Cannabis prohibition, and drug prohibition in a diminished sense of obvious, is similar to the vote-wishing machines, of slot machine nature with its entrapment of lights and sounds, where you declare your will for the future instead of pouring in money and hoping for the best. There is no need to connect any voting device to a phone line. Cannabis Prohibition and the wish machines in the board of elections offices across this country are the absurd in the way of the obvious.

Free Cannabis For Everyone
Virgil
Forum builder

Return to Cannabis policies of North America.