Dutch Growrooms

Travel reports

Links to friends

Our Cannabis Shops

Image Galleries

Link to Hempcity

Guestbook

May2-11

Comments, questions, info and small talk.
Cannabisshop Indica is on the side of the Spaarne river, with a terrace, in case of good weather.

Moderators: deliriumt, cannabinol, milehigh, CoolZero

May2-11

Postby richwes » Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:10 pm

Will be in A'dam and Haarlem in early may and was wondering what the quality of hash/weed is at that time of the year> :?: :?
richwes

Postby milehigh » Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:52 pm

Dang man. I leave on the 1st of May. Sorry to miss you. I can assure you the quality at Willie Wortals will always be top notch. It is nice to have a true smoker own the shops. He takes great pride in his wares.

mh
We're all here, because we're not all there.
milehigh
Hemp City Lover

• Website

Postby AmeriSkunk » Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:20 am

MileHigh, are you going to go to the Friday Night Party at Indica? If you go try to take some pictures......(.man the weed I have ipairs my thoughts). Has the "Growing Tips" forum allways there?
AmeriSkunk
Hemp City Lover

Postby milehigh » Tue Mar 21, 2006 2:47 pm

I may make both Friday night Parties that I am in country. And I plan to win the International pool tournament, lol.

Sure, happy to take photos. I am still kicking myself for leaving my camera in Amsterdam during the Nolympics and Oogstfeest.

oh yeah, growing tips has been there as long as I can remember. It is just so far down it is easy to over look.

mh
milehigh
Hemp City Lover

• Website

Postby AmeriSkunk » Tue Mar 21, 2006 5:41 pm

Are you about to leave for Haarlem/Amsterdam? How long you stayin there, because I'm going to leave a.s.a.p. when my pasport arrives around May 3rd (sent it Friday), I will be staying three months plus time for being revoked a residence permit. Do you think your time of departure(the three months you must leave for before coming back) starts when your three months are up or when you actually leave?
AmeriSkunk
Hemp City Lover

Back to my ?

Postby richwes » Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:05 pm

What happened to my question, seem to have gotten a little off track :?
richwes

Re: Back to my ?

Postby milehigh » Wed Mar 22, 2006 1:00 am

richwes wrote:What happened to my question, seem to have gotten a little off track :?

Ha ha, sorry Rich, In my first post in this thread I stated the quality is always great at Willie Wortals. Without letting out their secrets, I can tell you that they have a great group of growers that supply consistant weed on a regular basis. It's all very good. Once in a while they get a shipment of imported hashes. I think there is some temple fingers there now. You will not be disappointed. Try the Powersticky if in stock.

mh
milehigh
Hemp City Lover

• Website

Ameriskunk

Postby richwes » Fri Mar 24, 2006 4:53 am

Not sure who your question was to. I will be in A'dam and etc. from May2-11th. :lol:
richwes

Return to Willie Wortel Indica