Hempcity in the press

Dutch Growrooms

Travel reports

Links to friends

Our Cannabis Shops

Image Galleries

Link to Hempcity

Guestbook

Indica's First International Pooltournement!

Comments, questions, info and small talk.
Cannabisshop Indica is on the side of the Spaarne river, with a terrace, in case of good weather.

Moderators: deliriumt, cannabinol, milehigh, CoolZero

Postby AmeriSkunk » Fri Apr 14, 2006 3:31 am

No man I was talking about the guy from Dutch Flowers, have you ever had a bad experience at Dutch Flowers. I know Nol is probably the most mellow coffeeshop owner in The Netherlands, I dont know one other owner who gets online and makes friends with the tourists and has a "sister site" with bud shots. Nol is a very smart bussiness man probably the smartest in cannabis sales, and also seems to be a very down to earth guy. Didn't mean anything pointed towards Nol, I was referring to some patrons not liking tourists at their coffeeshops.

Gotta get my bubble on MH.
AmeriSkunk
Hemp City Lover

Postby milehigh » Fri Apr 14, 2006 2:44 pm

Back to "you get what you give". I have never got a hard time from anyone. There are a few shops in Amsterdam that just have a bad vibe imo. So I don't go in them. There are some very touristy shops to avoid like La Canna, and Smokeys. Can't say it dosen't or won't happen, just never to me. Dutch Flowers has always been cool. A lot of people complain about Steve at Grey Area, but he always treats me well.

mh
We're all here, because we're not all there.
milehigh
Hemp City Lover

• Website

Postby AmeriSkunk » Sat Apr 15, 2006 11:49 am

Whoa I must have not sent the original message about this a few days ago, I was not talking about Nol, I was talking about Dutch Flowers, I was wanting to know if you have ever been there, sory it is a certain someones prom night tonight and it was hell, cops galore I dont even know if I spelled everything right it is 5am here and I am drinking myself to sleep after she got pilled out and mad at me, I got to stop hanging out with younger people
AmeriSkunk
Hemp City Lover

Postby Ernest » Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:35 am

I have never been treated rude by the dealers.I was more than suprised.A lot of people told me that the dealers in Adam were more than rude,but they are not.Most of them are nice,some are a little bit nerved.
I have to say that there are more rude and unfriendly tourist than dealers, so what! 8)

But I only stay in Haarlem because of quality and the friendly staff (which knows all about the weed they are selling)!

Nice people over there in Haarlem.Hope that u all keep up the good work! :wink:
shh...
Ernest
Hemp City Lover

Postby AmeriSkunk » Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:29 am

I just wanted to clarify that I was talking about the owner of Dutch Flowers not Nol to Willy Wortel future tourists

oops, aparently I allready have, I didnt know there were two pages :mrgreen:
AmeriSkunk
Hemp City Lover

Postby Ernest » Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:53 am

I have never visited the Dutch Flowers.The reviews were bad or most of them, but I heard that the weed seems to be good.
What did u think A.S?
shh...
Ernest
Hemp City Lover

Postby AmeriSkunk » Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:05 pm

there werent nesicarily allot of bad reviews but the ones that were bad were horrible, slapping a joint out of the mouth of a paying customer because he didn't use thank you ect. and the guy tring to give lectures on how to speak english what an asshole, I would have kicked his ass, I dont take disrespect easily( nobody can remove you from choking if you lock in a "rear naked choke" it doesn't matter how big they are.) I am just prepared because I have allways wanted to go there, but I will kick the owners ass if he comes at me disrespectfully, I will do it for the former Americans he has bullied, Americans in general are not like G.W. Bush, we want to impeach him and are opposed to the war in Iraq not against Osama. I am Dutch-American and I wont take American bashing towards me, I cant help it that my relatives left The Nederlands and came here. I don't like being lumped in with the Christian majority of Americans, I am athiest unlike 75% of the country and are leaders do not represent the citizens anymore so whatever they say is not what the people want. We despirately need Constitutional reform.

Stepping down from my soapbox :D
AmeriSkunk
Hemp City Lover

Postby Ernest » Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:45 pm

Well, I will think about it.Next time I will check out the Dutch Flowers CS.
Will see if the f..... owner is so rude,unfriendly,bad mannerd.... :lol:
I also will be prepared,for leaving the Shop directly.... :D

Keep on smoking good Skund,doenst matter if the whole house smells like a dutch growroom... :wink:
shh...
Ernest
Hemp City Lover

Postby AmeriSkunk » Wed Apr 26, 2006 1:30 am

While the smoke is in the air it smells like good bud but a few hours later it smells like a real skunk, not good, I recently found out that I am Dutch-American and I guess that I think I should get treated better than your average guy if that type of arguement came up, If he tries to pull that shit on me I will kick his ass, I will unleash a 140lb can O whup ass :D
AmeriSkunk
Hemp City Lover

Postby San » Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:07 pm

For sure, it shouldn't matter what you look like or where you're from..
It seems to be the tendency of humankind, people not respecting eachother..
It's all about power and feeling powerfull..
Restaurants, clothingshops even police & hospitals, people don't know what they're doing anymore or why they should be doing it..
They sertainly don't know how to provide the service and how to act suitable to their job or function..
Is there no need to provide service, cause we'll buy anyway?
Is there no motivation to work the best you can?
Is there no one to motivate in the right way?
Are customers to easy in spending their money?
Are people making money to easily ?

I guess so...

Everyone is welcome at our shop, as long as there are no troublemakers..
And with trouble we for example think of agressive behaviour and violating others or materials..
Which would be standard regulations that go for anything..

Experience will learn you where to go and where not to go..
There's no manual..

Enjoy everyone!
The green, green grass of home...... :)
San
Forum builder

Previous

Return to Willie Wortel Indica