Dutch Growrooms

Travel reports

Links to friends

Our Cannabis Shops

Image Galleries

Link to Hempcity

Guestbook

How do you upload pics?

Welcome geeks and nerds of the hempcitizen...
Here you can ask anything technical or report broken links etc... You can also make suggestions here for the webmaster.

Moderators: deliriumt, CoolZero

agreed

Postby deliriumt » Mon Jun 12, 2006 5:05 pm

I agree with what you say about people inputting with their own opinions, experiences etc. with different methods blah blah blah but the way that bubble hash discussion was starting to go was not a good vibe for the forum.

You know yourself I have lots of experience in making both ice hash using the official pollinator bags as well as making bubble hash using the official bubbleman 7 bag kit and when reading the topic had lots of things I wanted to post but as soon as the vibe of the topic went the way it did I choose to not get sucked in.

Most people here as we know has various levels of experience with growing, making hash using different methods etc. adn collectivly if you put this all together in years it would probably cover most of the last century :)

so what we must do when starting topics like this is openly discuss and not get annoyed at one another, after all it started off as a really interesting discussion and ended up horrible :(

together we can make a difference and share our knowledge in order to improve things for the future.

with this in mind I have added to the bubble/jelly topic with a question/theory of my own which through open discussion might be an interesting thing to ponder on.

hope this is ok and helps move forward with the forum.

if not then tell me to mind my own business and shut up.

regards

deliriumt
Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.
deliriumt
Site Admin

Previous

Return to HempCity Technical Support