Dutch Growrooms

Travel reports

Links to friends

Our Cannabis Shops

Image Galleries

Link to Hempcity

Guestbook

How do you upload pics?

Welcome geeks and nerds of the hempcitizen...
Here you can ask anything technical or report broken links etc... You can also make suggestions here for the webmaster.

Moderators: deliriumt, CoolZero

How do you upload pics?

Postby AmeriSkunk » Sat Jun 10, 2006 6:50 am

I cant figure out how to upload any pics, I think it's fucked up
AmeriSkunk
Hemp City Lover

Postby milehigh » Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:53 am

The size is limited to 2048 kb, that may be your problem. You need to create a new account with the same login info, login, and upload photos. I haven't messed with it for awhile.

:edit: The photo system is working and will accept pictures now. I would like to get the hit count up and start some useful threads to draw some more users.
Last edited by milehigh on Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
We're all here, because we're not all there.
milehigh
Hemp City Lover

• Website

Postby AmeriSkunk » Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:00 am

I assume that the site will be closing, I was trying to post hem in here but I cant get them out of the photo program and onto the site, maybe it is the alcohol

AS
AmeriSkunk
Hemp City Lover

^^

Postby DomeDope » Sat Jun 10, 2006 3:04 pm

Don't waste to much time on it as things will be changing in the not to distant future. Meanwhile, most important is get the hit count up and start some useful threads to draw some more users.

what will be changing here he?
the site doesnt need to be change...only the spam away!!!!
and we dont need new users....
we just have to re-live the already died users....
moderators have not to change here anything...they are here to moderate how the name says ok?!?!

mean it not bad..just want to say....

peace greetz and smoke....

domedope
The Life is a shitty Game!!!! But the Graphics RoxXx!!!!
DomeDope
Hemp City Lover

• Website

Postby AmeriSkunk » Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:27 pm

I agree with DD I think we need to revive the old users, anyone got any idea's

Isn't this a "sister site" they could put up new menu pics like Grey Area did, why don't they?
AmeriSkunk
Hemp City Lover

Postby Ernest » Sun Jun 11, 2006 7:35 pm

Yeeeahhhh dudes lets keep this site alive....I love those Travel Reports, I love the WWShops....so lets do something...but what to do,now its WWC....
shh...
Ernest
Hemp City Lover

Postby CoolZero » Sun Jun 11, 2006 7:49 pm

You know more then I do now?

I'm missing something here right now!

[/quote]

Nope and nope, lol.. I have also had trouble with the photo section and gave up. The guest book is loaded with spam and I cannot do anything about it. Just my frustration speaking, nothing more.

Nice to see you.

mh
==========
Axia et Resona
==========
CoolZero
Hemp City Lover

Postby AmeriSkunk » Sun Jun 11, 2006 8:57 pm

What did I do?
AmeriSkunk
Hemp City Lover

^^

Postby DomeDope » Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:47 pm

you did nothing....it was just your problem. ..

peace smoke and greetz from germany

domedope
The Life is a shitty Game!!!! But the Graphics RoxXx!!!!
DomeDope
Hemp City Lover

• Website

Postby deliriumt » Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:01 pm

one way to draw the old users back (quote me on this as I have been around here for quite a long time) in fact 7th registered if you search memberlist by date, but that is only because the forum was migrated to new servers at one time and we had to re-register so have been a members a lot longer that the current registration date it shows for me.

IS NOT TO START FLAME WARS BETWEEN EACH OTHER.

I for one was not impressed with the way the bubble hash discussion ended up. if we are going to carry on having these type of arguments then you can count me out from this forum.

this is not the channels forum this is hempcity and up until recent times we have never experienced flame wars/arguments like this on here.

and as a regular and dedicated member I ask please can we keep this the way it was and to not go down the path that other forums have taken by allowing stupid online arguments to grow and become annoying for other users.

please please guys don't put me off the only online online community I have remained a part of for a long time and have dedicated myself to.

regards

deliriumt
Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.
deliriumt
Site Admin

Postby milehigh » Mon Jun 12, 2006 3:01 pm

deliriumt wrote:one way to draw the old users back (quote me on this as I have been around here for quite a long time) in fact 7th registered if you search memberlist by date, but that is only because the forum was migrated to new servers at one time and we had to re-register so have been a members a lot longer that the current registration date it shows for me.

IS NOT TO START FLAME WARS BETWEEN EACH OTHER.

I for one was not impressed with the way the bubble hash discussion ended up. if we are going to carry on having these type of arguments then you can count me out from this forum.

this is not the channels forum this is hempcity and up until recent times we have never experienced flame wars/arguments like this on here.

and as a regular and dedicated member I ask please can we keep this the way it was and to not go down the path that other forums have taken by allowing stupid online arguments to grow and become annoying for other users.

please please guys don't put me off the only online online community I have remained a part of for a long time and have dedicated myself to.

regards

deliriumt

Agreed. No flame wars. A forum of diplomats. Soilders not welcome.

mh
milehigh
Hemp City Lover

• Website

Postby AmeriSkunk » Mon Jun 12, 2006 3:42 pm

Agreed. Just to let the rest of you guys know the bubble hash discussion has been dead for a while, and I have made things right with MH and that is now water under the bridge. MH correct me if I'm wrong.
AmeriSkunk
Hemp City Lover

excellent

Postby deliriumt » Mon Jun 12, 2006 4:17 pm

Cool I am glad that we are all wanting to go in the same direction.

As I have mentioned I have been a long time member of this forum now and also whenever I visit holland I stay in haarlem the hempcity and barely go anywhere near amsterdam so my dedication is 100% towards haarlem and the willie wortel shops.

It would upset me greatly if I felt that I could no longer be a part of this forum, as I haven't dedicated myself this much to any other forums out there on the net and I have been an internet user now since the mid 90s so a long time to be around.

and believe me when I say this, I am highly experienced in computer security and network/systems administration so finding the time and the energy to dedicate to a single forum is very very difficult.

now lets concentrate on making this forum our humble online community and enjoy it for the rest of our days as friends and stoners alike :)

regards

deliriumt
Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.
deliriumt
Site Admin

Postby milehigh » Mon Jun 12, 2006 4:18 pm

AmeriSkunk wrote:Agreed. Just to let the rest of you guys know the bubble hash discussion has been dead for a while, and I have made things right with MH and that is now water under the bridge. MH correct me if I'm wrong.

To me a flame war is calling each other names and getting nasty. We just disagreed about hash. We are now on the same page. If we all think the same thing here, it won't be a very interesting place. A little food for thought is good for all concerned imo.
milehigh
Hemp City Lover

• Website

Re: excellent

Postby milehigh » Mon Jun 12, 2006 4:21 pm

deliriumt wrote:
As I have mentioned I have been a long time member of this forum now and also whenever I visit holland I stay in haarlem the hempcity and barely go anywhere near amsterdam so my dedication is 100% towards haarlem and the willie wortel shops.

deliriumt

Mine as well. Haarlem is where my heart is.

See you in the fall?
milehigh
Hemp City Lover

• Website

Next

Return to HempCity Technical Support