Dutch Growrooms

Travel reports

Links to friends

Our Cannabis Shops

Image Galleries

Link to Hempcity

Guestbook

WANTED....people ...............!!!

Do you want help selling your products, or offer cannabusiness franchises, give it a try here.

Moderators: deliriumt, cannabinol, milehigh, CoolZero

Postby Dibbz » Fri May 23, 2003 1:20 pm

well i have been all over Holland Masstricht, apeldoorn middleburg all over..

I have been Grasshopper many time and never thought once i was geting ripped off. The fact is if you go to Holland or Christiania(ive been there 2) or even Switzerland you can see that people dont like it but lots do! they all think that America Has a big influence on Drugs in the world, and have you seen in england that the scheme of Tony's Hemp Corner is still Up and running so is it illegal its illegal to speed on the roads but you see people doing that, the fact of the matter is look into it more and you will see that Brewerys etc.. don't like it oh and here something else for you to read
http://www.itv.com/news/75516.html isn't this illegal????
I will do it again and again and again and again and again and again.......
Smoke Reefer that is!!!
Dibbz

• Website

Postby sensibill » Fri May 23, 2003 2:58 pm

hi again dibbz you really are a well travelled person aren,t you. i must bow to your obvious superior knowledge of all things cannabis. you,ll make a great coffeeshop owner. as for the grasshopper you must be kidding. rip off prices, rude staff and the guy selling the dope sits in a bulletproof booth what the f*** is that all about. once you get your hash through the slot they won,t take it back if you don,t like the look of it. and its usually some dried out piece of crappy commercial maroccan that has seen better days, that costs a million zlotys per gramme. i guess some people are easily pleased because they don,t know any better and they,ve been brought up on nothing but soapbar and wouldn,t know a good bit of hash if they fell over it but thats not you is it now dibbz..............wot,s life without a laugh sensibill
the grass grows greener everyday
sensibill

• YIM

Postby grace » Fri May 23, 2003 6:34 pm

ha ha, .......zlotys! ...its been a long time since i heard zlotys mentioned in a conversation..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
....if you cant beat them.....leave them!
grace

Whats soap bar again?

Postby Dibbz » Fri May 23, 2003 8:13 pm

4.5 percent Cannabis the rest Kettamine and maybe cocaine etc...

I know why exactly the guy is a bullet proof ting coz incase the laws change he wont want to give up that easy why dont you ask a Dutch Citizen what they think of there country...Most people From all over the world visit Amsterdam and other places to gain there knowledge on Cannabis so tell me more of what you know! Maybe you can come see my plants some time and see just exactly how much knowledge i dont like the People's Parliment taking the piss out of their people, Can you remember why they was set up all those years ago...

There is places all over lambeth to get what ever you want and its ok...Maybe coz its only 10 minutes from the MI5 building as they like to infiltrate on people's personal lives also!

I am one for a laugh with some1 who can have a reasonable discussion with a true passionate Cannabis smoker!!!
Smoke Reefer that is!!!
Dibbz

• Website

Postby sensibill » Fri May 23, 2003 9:55 pm

hi dibbz if my last post offended you in some way i apologise it wasn,t meant that way i,m on your side i wan,t to smoke in peace too :oops:
sensibill

• YIM

No offence taken!!!

Postby Dibbz » Sat May 24, 2003 2:50 pm

Like i said its a reasonable discussion, its ok to have your opinions but it seems that you don't know the grasshopper at all i have put the flakey crispy what ever you called back to the guy and asked for more... if anything The girls who work behind the counter serving coffee etc are polite as fuck with me and others i have seen....

So tell me what other coffeeshops you have been to in Amsterdam and also Haarlem, which is the best you have visited?
Smoke Reefer that is!!!
Dibbz

• Website

Postby Dibbz » Sat May 24, 2003 3:00 pm

oh and did you read the link? tell me your thoughts!!
Smoke Reefer that is!!!
Dibbz

• Website

Postby sensibill » Sat May 24, 2003 11:01 pm

hi dibbz havn,t been in a,dam for a while. i usually get to holland about twice a year some of the shops i like there are "abraxas" recently been done up. really good decor in here last time i was there i smoked a great maroc called creme du maroc. fantastic hash!!! that place is off the dam square behind madame tussauds. then there is the "dampkring" you can buy house joints here with no tobacco in them i once had a hash here that was made from afghani plants grown in morrocco it wacalled "sherazade" wow!!!!! a great place for breakfast after a long night is "barney,s""a great place for a full english and a spliff to start the day off i also like the rokerij at liedsplein and la canna but my favourite place of them all is the bluebird the very first coffeeshop that i ever went to about 20 yrs ago it,s abit out of the way but worth the search. the last twice though i went to check out haarlem and i do like willie wortels sinsemilla.
i think the link you put up is not available i couldn,t get to it anyway. i did try several times but it just aint there. take care............sensibill
sensibill

• YIM

Postby sensibill » Sun May 25, 2003 9:16 am

try this link dibbz it explains the coffeeshop rip-offs ina,dam
http://www.hiptravelguide.com/amsterdam ... hp?sid=141
stay high stay free...............sensibill
sensibill

• YIM

Postby Dibbz » Sun May 25, 2003 9:36 pm

ok so the link doesn't work it was about the heroin shooting zones where a smack'ed can go and get high that the British Goverment have set nup for them.....
Somehow i knew you were gonna come up with thes other Coffeeshops in the Dam oh and Sinsemillia in Haarlem, why did'nt you say before that you only go twice a year....I get there as often as possible so the Bastards of England can't say what i can do and can't do!

Thats it have we finished yet
Smoke Reefer that is!!!
Dibbz

• Website

Postby Guest » Sun May 25, 2003 10:06 pm

ok dibbz but to end it up i would like to go back to my original point that coffeeshops start out with good well meaning people. but something changes and profits become more important. that,s when the scams start. if you follow my link in my last post you can read about the scams that are going on in shops in a,dam anyway dibbz more power to you
peace and love................sensibill

Postby Dibbz » Mon May 26, 2003 3:58 pm

Well i don't want t oread the rip off's i go in the best coffeeshops in Amsterdam i already know this i've been there alot more than yourself and my view is that if you know what your talking about you wont get ripped off...

Oh and another thing all business are greedy they always want more money the do it through invoicing etc adding a little bit extra on...
How can you say that you get ripped off in Holland you live in england you buy from a Dealer no???

Ask him how much it costs him!!!
Smoke Reefer that is!!!
Dibbz

• Website

Postby Guest » Mon May 26, 2003 4:07 pm

i don,t buy anything in uk cos were i live there is only shitebar available so i don,t get to smoke as much as i used to. i,d love to grow my own but i,m on the road a lot and don,t get much time at home. i can,t remember when i last came across smokeable hash in the uk. as for grass never see any. you are very lucky that you can visit holland so often.............sensibill

Postby guest » Mon May 26, 2003 6:43 pm

why don't you ask when your on the road also you seem to say one thing then quickly change it......

I am sorry to here that all you can get is soapbar(shitebar as you call it)
but dibbz is right the only way is to grow

Postby sensibill » Tue May 27, 2003 9:39 am

well dibzz i guess we agree on one thing that is the british gov is wrong in it,s approach to cannabis use but i have to disagree about coffeshops we don,t need them. let me ask you in your "expert" opinion. what is that crap that is bandied about several shops as thai-stick. what an insult that is to the thai people who meticulously prepare thai sticks. which are small sinsemilla heads of probably the finest sativa in the world. these heads are carefully tied with fine hemp thread onto a piece of stalk from the plant that they came from. they are certainly not great big nasty looking clumps of african bushweed that has been buried in the ground for months then tied with rope to some old bit of garden cane. or how about nepalese temple ball, what a laugh that one is. it is usually not bad black hash but temple ball it ain,t.
you probably go for the home grown dutch weed i guess. how can you be sure that you are getting what you pay for how do you know that what you are smoking is what is on the label or just something that looks and smells the same. whatever you are smoking two thirds of the trichomes have already been stolen, to make ice-hash, before it reaches the shop. as for it being dutch home grown. i doubt very much. it was probably grown in switzerland or spain. it is not even dried or cured properly. it is marketed damp to keep the weight up. if it was dried and cured properly it would weigh a lot less. but hey if you and thousands of other "experts" from all over the world are happy with what you are getting. i guess my wife is right and i,m just a grumpy old fart for complaining.
take care dibbz i mean no disrespect for you or anyone else. loosen up and enjoy life.....................sensibill

a quote from nietzsche "be careful who you choose for an enemy because that,s who you become most like"
sensibill

• YIM

PreviousNext

Return to Cannabusiness proposals