Dutch Growrooms

Travel reports

Links to friends

Our Cannabis Shops

Image Galleries

Link to Hempcity

Guestbook

WW and Harlem

Comments, questions, info and small talk.Cannabisshop Sativa will be expended by a very smoker friendly bed and breakfast facility in April 2003.

Moderators: deliriumt, cannabinol, milehigh, CoolZero

WW and Harlem

Postby mickgeeza » Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:58 pm

Hi Folks.

Me and the wife went to Haarlem this year we usually go to the Dam but wanted a change. We stayed at Sativa the rooms above the shop, for the price e55 per night it was excellent. We had a cooker and fridge a TV and area to sit with a good view and very clean, I would recommend it to anyone.

The coffee shop was fine with a good although not large menu, but we did arrive the day after Queens day, we found people very friendly and more Dutch people than in the Dam.We visited a few coffee shops and were not dissapointed, my walking is not so good after a motorbike accident so did not ge around much. We spent the whole day in Indica on the last day as we didnt want to carry our cases around, I got nicely stoned on various hash and weed from the menu. So thanks to all who we met on a great stay in Haarlem we shall return, especialy the bald bloke who we saw in Sativa and Indica he made us feel very welcome and ordered our cab to the airport.

Keep on tokin
Mick
mickgeeza

Re: WW and Harlem

Postby GROWZONE » Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:03 pm

mickgeeza wrote:Hi Folks.

Me and the wife went to Haarlem this year we usually go to the Dam but wanted a change. We stayed at Sativa the rooms above the shop, for the price e55 per night it was excellent. We had a cooker and fridge a TV and area to sit with a good view and very clean, I would recommend it to anyone.

The coffee shop was fine with a good although not large menu, but we did arrive the day after Queens day, we found people very friendly and more Dutch people than in the Dam.We visited a few coffee shops and were not dissapointed, my walking is not so good after a motorbike accident so did not ge around much. We spent the whole day in Indica on the last day as we didnt want to carry our cases around, I got nicely stoned on various hash and weed from the menu. So thanks to all who we met on a great stay in Haarlem we shall return, especialy the bald bloke who we saw in Sativa and Indica he made us feel very welcome and ordered our cab to the airport.

Keep on tokin
Mick

thats what it,s all about mick 8) :lol: keep on tokin :wink:
canna-campo http://www.gro-zona.es smoker friendly place to stay in spain
--------------------------
=====================
GROWZONE

• Website

Postby winstone » Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:49 am

I've had some good times there, its well worth going and staying there IMO.

winnie
Join the Growing Smiling Revolution ...

http://www.lca-uk.org/lcaforum/index.php
winstone
Forum builder

Return to Willie Wortel Sativa