Dutch Growrooms

Travel reports

Links to friends

Our Cannabis Shops

Image Galleries

Link to Hempcity

Guestbook

What're the prices in your area like?

Tell us about your extra-ordinairy smoking experiences, super dooper smoke or smokers.

Moderators: deliriumt, cannabinol, milehigh, CoolZero

What're the prices in your area like?

Postby finch » Sat Jun 04, 2005 6:06 am

Around here, you've gotta pay $20 a gram, $50 an eigth, $100 a quarter, and nearly $300 for a zip. And it's rare that you can actually get anything, most people are full of shit, saying they have stuff, and that they'll call you back. They all get it from the same person, but working up the chain is damn near impossible.

(DC/Northern Virginia area)

Prices in your area?
finch

Postby fd0 » Sun Jun 05, 2005 9:15 pm

you're sure about that $20 per gram?
that'll be very very much in my opinion..

i usually pay less than $9/g (sometimes less than $6).
roll, roll, roll that joint
make it nice and slim
take a puff, thats enough
pass it on to me
fd0

Postby finch » Sun Jun 05, 2005 11:31 pm

I'm dead serious. In the Northern VA / DC area, we sell the third hightest amount of pot in the country (or so I've heard), and seeing as it's nothing but a bunch of suburbanite rich kids with government official parents in the area... they charge up the ass.

I'm not joking at all. Everybody here rides in BMW's, Escalades, Cadillacs, etc etc, and most of them are under 20, using their parents money.

I've been forced to buy in this area for 5 years now, the cheapest I've EVER gotten pot here is $15 on occaision, and once for $10 a gram. I was astonished when I visited Connecticut and could get a decent gram for about $5-8.

Somebody help us in this area, we need better dealers, better prices.
finch

Postby Triggin » Tue Jun 07, 2005 9:49 pm

in NC area,

for digs its easily 100/ qtr
for mids its about 60-80 / qtr
for schwag its about 30-50 / qtr

i stock up on mids and have been getting a Z for 180 ;-) i found the gold under the rainbow
Triggin

$100 an ounce

Postby Virgil » Wed Jun 08, 2005 1:12 am

You can buy pretty good laughing grass for $100 an ounce all day long in Catawba County, NC. I knew someone that bought an ounce for $80 in Hickory this last spring. He took the money into this guys apartment and the guy walked to somewhere and came back with some pot.

The economy is hell in furniture/textile land. It used to be maybe 5 years ago that pot was $120 an ounce. A person could sell a quarter for $40 and by selling 3 quarters, pay for his smoke. My guess is the guy I run down buys 4 ounces for $300 and if he sells 3 ounces for $100, he has covered his ounce. He will sell a half for $50.

I think a lot of people are growing just a few plants and not telling anybody. That way, nobody knows anything and hard to come by money stays at home.

Killer bud can sell for $40 for an eigth. They usually call it hydroponic, but who knows. I do not have cash for that, although I look foward to the day when I can try the real deal.
We are slaves to the corporations and the government is the overseer.
Virgil
Forum builder

Postby finch » Wed Jun 08, 2005 3:55 pm

Wow, $40 for an eighth?! That gets me two grams of crap up here.
And an ounce usually costs just under $300 in this area.

I need to come visit you man, and spread a little cash.
finch

Postby Ernest » Sat Jul 30, 2005 1:27 pm

Here you get 5/7EURO a gramm.Its not that expensive but the quality of the buds isnt that good.The other problem is that it depends on the dealer ,how much you get.Some Dealers gave you only little shit,no buds availible.And that sucks.
shh...
Ernest
Hemp City Lover

Postby Max Flower » Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:32 am

First off I wanna giva a shout out to all my cannabis brothers and sisters out there, fight the hypocrisy.

I really feel for you guys in the states, that is some shitty regime you live under there. Not that it's that great here either but we're just not as militant against the marijuwanna, mmm-kay.

Where I live near Toronto, were are lucky enough for primo buds to be going for between $160-220 an Oz, Pounds I've heard are around $2000-2400-ish.

Quarters are $50-75 Half OZ's are $80-130.

Like everywhere, the price range depends on who you know.

Quality is mostly upper mids to primo, the challenge here is to find dryer weed. The cure quality with the majority of the buds here are, in my opinon a little too wet.

28 grams when left out for 8-10 hrs to dry will usually yield 21-22 g's of dryer bud. I know it may be picky, just letting you know.
Meh, it could be worse.

MF
Max Flower

Re: What're the prices in your area like?

Postby hinotoku » Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:26 pm

I pay 100 us dollars for an ounce of NTB hash In hong kong. And for bud I pay 100 us dollars for an ounce of bud imported from BC. Nice and cheap :)
hinotoku

Return to Smokers tales...