Dutch Growrooms

Travel reports

Links to friends

Our Cannabis Shops

Image Galleries

Link to Hempcity

Guestbook

your first experiences with weed?

Tell us about your extra-ordinairy smoking experiences, super dooper smoke or smokers.

Moderators: deliriumt, cannabinol, milehigh, CoolZero

your first experiences with weed?

Postby hinotoku » Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:47 pm

my first time was when i was 9. im 14 now and my first time was 3 hours of torture!!!! i had some Trainwreck laced with acid and some NTB all into a 10 paper joint that me and my bro smoked. i had no idea a the time that it was laced but i was soon to find out. we downed the whole joint and immediately i was holding onto my bed grasping for breath! at first i thought i was dying! it was horrible! when i looked at my brother he was gone and the devil walked into the room and whispered into my ear "i am you and you are me" at this point i was fucking freaked out! he started beckoning me towards the window and he wanted me to jump out but i kept on fighting him back. i knew that if i killed the devil i would save the world. i zoned out for 10 seconds and saw the earth exploding right before me but that was in the future. i only had 30 minutes. i had an epic battle with him so i took a chair and threw it at him but it went right through him and broke the window! so he said hhahahahahaa you cant kill me you fool!!! so all of a sudden i started spelling out words and he was trying to spell them faster. and every time i spelt a word faster then him, one part of his body would be destroyed. so i knew this was my only chance so eventually the devil lost and i saved the world and i was running around naked in the forest lol. whats your first experience?
hinotoku

Re: your first experiences with weed?

Postby Ernest » Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:48 pm

14 years and trainsweck laced with acid....DUDE :?: :shock:
shh...
Ernest
Hemp City Lover

Re: your first experiences with weed?

Postby hinotoku » Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:05 pm

LOL haha yeah :P
hinotoku

Return to Smokers tales...