Dutch Growrooms

Travel reports

Links to friends

Our Cannabis Shops

Image Galleries

Link to Hempcity

Guestbook

special lassi

Tell us about your extra-ordinairy smoking experiences, super dooper smoke or smokers.

Moderators: deliriumt, cannabinol, milehigh, CoolZero

special lassi

Postby Leicester » Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:38 pm

Hello

I have just returned from India, where my family are originally from. I thought it would be hard for me to get any, especially with family around. I traveled to mumbai first and onwards to gujarat to my relatives homes.

After a few days I noticed the lassi stalls (lassi is a yogurt drink) would ask purchasers if they wanted bung in their drinks. I know bung to be an hindi word for charas. so I purchased a drink and asked for bung.

about three hours after drinking I was totally stoned, both mentally and physically. I have had hash cakes before in the Netherlands but this was a high i have never attained. It made the rest of my stay all the more better. I did not need to get any or smoke in front of relatives and was permanantly high for 1 ruppee a day!

if you travel to india i would recommend you try a special lassi
Leicester

Re: special lassi

Postby hinotoku » Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:24 pm

I'm from Pakistan and I think ur paying too much to get high. I get high for free! It grows all around the streets of Pakistan. Just pick it up and dry it then smoke it :P keep tokin
hinotoku

Return to Smokers tales...