Dutch Growrooms

Travel reports

Links to friends

Our Cannabis Shops

Image Galleries

Link to Hempcity

Guestbook

Kinds of Hash, Need consultation.

For comments about, questions around, making contacts with and small talk in cannabisshop Sinsemilla.

Moderators: deliriumt, cannabinol, milehigh, CoolZero

Kinds of Hash, Need consultation.

Postby t_stoned » Fri May 18, 2007 1:56 pm

Dear hempcitypeople and "Willie Wortel",

i need some info about hash to be better oriented. Hope that somebody could find a time to explain me some things ...As for me, i prefer weed and in this area all is clear, but as for hash.....
Sorry for maybe stupid questions,because i'm not living in NL, but regulary go to Haarlem- Amster, where in coffeeshops there are such menu's of hash's...

1. What is POLM or POLLEM? I heard dealer in WW said to smb-" its not hash, its polm!" Is polm not hush or hush special made? Its brown colored and smells very fine as normal hash...and the price is good- about 5-7 eur., and the effect is ok- middle strong...

2. What is the diferences between Import (f.E.: 'Carmello Cream','Rifman's Noor') and NEDERHASH? I mean diffrences in production, the answers " because the one is imported and the second is made in NL" are not accepted :lol: :lol:

3.Why is NEDERHASH SO EXPENSIVE? I sow in coffeshop Dampking- such sorts as 'Water Works' or 'Master Kush Isolater' cost 45- 60 EUR per gramm, really :shock: :shock:
Caramello, one from strongest, costs 15-17 eur and i dont beleeve, that Nedrhash wuold be stronger with more THC than Caramello!
And what is ICE-O-LATOR, why so expensive too?

4.What is bubble hash? Is it pressed rubble from buds?

Thanks in advance, if someone find a minute to " enlighten" me :)
t_stoned

what is pollen

Postby liverpool fil » Fri May 18, 2007 10:42 pm

since the late 60s the term pollen has been used to denote hash made by sieving a misnomer applied because sieved hash powder is often fine and dry light yellow in color, pollen only comes from male plants ,,,pollen that we smoke is sievd resin glands from female plants
liverpool fil

Re: Kinds of Hash, Need consultation.

Postby FlyByNite » Sat May 19, 2007 2:23 am

t_stoned wrote:. What is POLM or POLLEM?1.

I heard dealer in WW said to smb-" its not hash, its polm!" Is polm not hush or hush special made? Its brown colored and smells very fine as normal hash...and the price is good- about 5-7 eur., and the effect is ok- middle strong...

2. What is the diferences between Import (f.E.: 'Carmello Cream','Rifman's Noor') and NEDERHASH? I mean diffrences in production, the answers " because the one is imported and the second is made in NL" are not accepted :lol: :lol:

3.Why is NEDERHASH SO EXPENSIVE? I sow in coffeshop Dampking- such sorts as 'Water Works' or 'Master Kush Isolater' cost 45- 60 EUR per gramm, really :shock: :shock:
Caramello, one from strongest, costs 15-17 eur and i dont beleeve, that Nedrhash wuold be stronger with more THC than Caramello!
And what is ICE-O-LATOR, why so expensive too?

4.What is bubble hash? Is it pressed rubble from buds?

Thanks in advance, if someone find a minute to " enlighten" me :)

1. Has been answered above. If this polm/kif is pressed it becomes what we know as hash.

2. There is no difference in production. 100tpi silk is 100tpi silk.

3, Everything you mentioned ie Water, Iso, is made by a different method. This method is much more efficient than sieving so I don't see why the inappropriate price difference. The THC content is a little higher but not in line with the price difference.

4. Bubble is more of a reaction to heat than a particular kind of hash. When heated, it will bubble. There again not in line with the price difference.
Enjoy
FlyByNite
Coffeeshop Frog Hollow home of the Whos In Town page.
FlyByNite

Postby t_stoned » Mon May 21, 2007 3:56 pm

Thanks to all, at least sth about hashish is clear for me.
Its really difficult to choose what u want in c-shop for "non-permanent citizen". 5-10 sorts, the prices nearby...
At least in some countries the kiffers know only 2 kinds: hart and soft :?
Thanks again.
t_stoned

Re: Kinds of Hash, Need consultation.

Postby Happy_Camper » Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:27 pm

Hi t_stoned!

In my opinion the prices charged are often due to slick marketing. Some folks will then HAVE to try strain X, because of the hype.

I do think that some of the prices charged for certain types of bubble/water/ice-olator hash (or even for some strains of bud) in some shops is way out of line with either the potency or the cost to produce them.

Sometimes a very reasonably priced chunk of hash or buds can give you the best value for the money, and since the visit is short-term, why not try more varieties at reasonable prices?

Happy_Camper
Happy_Camper

Return to Willie Wortel Sinsemilla.