Dutch Growrooms

Travel reports

Links to friends

Our Cannabis Shops

Image Galleries

Link to Hempcity

Guestbook

link for Ameriskunk- Buddr

For comments about, questions around, making contacts with and small talk in cannabisshop Sinsemilla.

Moderators: deliriumt, cannabinol, milehigh, CoolZero

link for Ameriskunk- Buddr

Postby Joe King Park » Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:08 pm

Ameriskunk; here you go

although it only quotes Canada; other countries :wink: are catered for
http://www.budmail.biz/index.php?

Pistol Pete 8)
Last edited by Joe King Park on Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Branded
Joe King Park

Postby Joe King Park » Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:20 pm

you need to create a hushmail account, after which you will recieve the full menu :lol:
much more reliable than time2smoke or other Halifax scammers such as Dave Nash ( recently ripped off £200.00 from a Doc Chronic Member) same guy who scammed me through Hempcity is now doing it on other sites ( except his own Cannasite ) :shock:
other aliases ; earthinhabitant, and Stoner420

anyways, hope this helps you

" Its not what you know , its who you Know"
Pistol Pete :wink:
Branded
Joe King Park

Postby AmeriSkunk » Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:21 pm

I wasn't looking to buy any, I just wanted to know more about the process he uses. I cant smoke right now(supervised probation) becides there is plenty of quality bud around here 24/7 and cheap, 55-60US per OZ
AmeriSkunk
Hemp City Lover

Re: link for Ameriskunk- Buddr

Postby SteveP » Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:10 am

Joe King Park wrote:Ameriskunk; here you go
Full Melt is $750.00 an ounce
buddr $950.00 an ounce
Quality Bud- 290.00 CAD

although it only quotes Canada; other countries :wink: are catered for
http://www.budmail.biz/index.php?

Pistol Pete 8)

lol i dont know wut you guys are talking about, but those prices are ridiculous, anyone who would pay that is the dumbest person ever to walk the earth, also anyone who would order bud through mail is dumb as well, even if it was in holland where i guess you could get away with "mail order bud" but it would be pointless because if you were in holland you could hit up a shop

either way its a scam and ignorant
SteveP

Postby milehigh » Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:24 am

SteveP wrote:lol i dont know wut you guys are talking about,

Then why comment? Those prices are much cheaper then we pay here in Holland. We cannot get budder here unless we make our own. And for all those accross the world that can't get good smoke, I say "Power to the guys with the balls to try and supply them". I add, "Buyer beware". As it is very illegal and could have some severe consequences.

milehigh

60 an Oz for good weed? I don't think so....but love ya dude...
We're all here, because we're not all there.
milehigh
Hemp City Lover

• Website

Postby Joe King Park » Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:35 pm

alright , just posting a link is all
this thread can be pulled in 24 hours after those who are interested can write it down
$60.00 US, lol :lol: from where ; Steamboat Springs, roflmao
Branded
Joe King Park

Postby AmeriSkunk » Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:59 pm

Its good pot here for 60US, no bs. Its usually always bricked but since I switched dealers before I stopped smoking the weed has always been great and always 60US per oz, always. Its usually sensi, sometimes a few seeds. Not to say that other people here dont have crappy weed for the same price but the weed we get here looks far better than the Thai and Columbian, the stuff here is usually lime green, no offence.

I should be off supervised probation by July, so I will at least come for a visit, see you then MH.

Peace
AmeriSkunk
Hemp City Lover

budder link

Postby Joe King Park » Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:31 pm

being somewhat of a linkmeister ; here you go
Da Kines Budder :lol:
http://www.cannabisculture.com/articles/3589.html

Strongest smoke on the planet :wink:

Pete Schofield :shock:
Branded
Joe King Park

Postby Joe King Park » Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:35 pm

Doc Hornby ( yes , the same guy) claims his product is 99.8% clean as opposed to 53% Dutch Ice-o :lol:
probably explains the price and its rightful knickname as "Hippy Crack "
Branded
Joe King Park

Postby AmeriSkunk » Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:01 pm

Good article, But I don't know if I believe the guy who makes it. Alcohol extraction, I think not. I'mean it may be possible to get something that gold from dry sift hash but not at all possible from bud. The stuff being that gold leads me to believe that he's trying to throw people off on his method, to me it looks like BHO from select hash, from select plants, and select possibly somehow purified butane. First of we know it's fully purged, for multiple reasons, the main one being it's crumbly, the second because it supposidly tested without ant solvents being detected. My point it that alcohol extracted products usually always leave a strange taste in the oil, not to mention being usually a dark brown to black in color. I'm no alcohol expert but I know people on IC who are and have been making it for years and the only conclusive thing they've came up with it turning regular THC into Delta 9 THC wich is suppose to be a more lucid kind of THC. Wich brings me to my next theory, it could be both BHO and alcohol extracted, the hash could be extracted first with butane, fully purged to the point of being crumbly, then this could be dissolved into alcohol and further converted ito Delta 9 THC, wich would leave the oil gold like BHO but converted ito Delta 9 THC, wich wouldexplain the lucid effects.

But the study did conclude that Budder was only around 90% THC the rest were other cannabinoids, and from what I've heard regular BHO is consistantly 90% THC. I know a guy on IC who lives in Vansterdam who smokes only honey oil, maybe he could shed some light on the topic.
AmeriSkunk
Hemp City Lover

Postby AmeriSkunk » Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:49 pm

I guess thats actually Delta 9 converted into Delta 6, too much shit to remember. But I did ask a guy from IC after I wrote that post, so I am waiting on his reply, I basically asked if he thought Budder was better than BHO and how he thinks its made.
AmeriSkunk
Hemp City Lover

Postby Joe King Park » Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:44 pm

like the 60's ; you had to be there :D
pp

or i guess its like bubblebags
there is Canadian Bubbleking- Budderking ( the best) and there is Dutch ( Mila)
i am fairly new to Bubble and recently bought a gramme from dampkring for 30 euros and it was good
tried some much closer to home and it was much tastier
go figure !
i doubt you will get the recipe,lol
Branded
Joe King Park

Postby AmeriSkunk » Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:09 am

What I heard was he uses butane sometimes and alcohol sometimes, from a very reliable source who smokes with a former associate/friend of Budder King. But my source said that the main reason why the stuff is so trippy is because of the strain of pot, he uses to make the hash, that he makes the budder from.

Your probably right, I guess I would just have to try it, but my souce said it's barely stronger than regular BHO, like I said regular BHO(from weed) is reportedly around 90% THC wich is what the Budder is reported at. The shit still it top notch from what everyone says.
AmeriSkunk
Hemp City Lover

Postby Joe King Park » Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:13 pm

Buddr Was Made By The Same Guy That Made /Sold BubbleBags In Canada
If You Are A MMAR Exemptee From Oregon State , I Can Locate Some For You There Through A Dispensary I Moderate At :wink:
Sorry For The Late Response
Joe/PP
Branded
Joe King Park

Return to Willie Wortel Sinsemilla.