Dutch Growrooms

Travel reports

Links to friends

Our Cannabis Shops

Image Galleries

Link to Hempcity

Guestbook

WEED OR HASH?!

For comments about, questions around, making contacts with and small talk in cannabisshop Sinsemilla.

Moderators: deliriumt, cannabinol, milehigh, CoolZero

What do you prefer in your Joint,Bong,Vapo,etc?

Hash
14%
Weed
41%
Depends
45%

Total votes : 22

Postby AmeriSkunk » Sun May 07, 2006 6:00 am

I would assume that paper would soak up oil?

Oil is the best
AmeriSkunk
Hemp City Lover

Postby d0z3r » Tue May 09, 2006 7:07 pm

AmeriSkunk wrote:I would assume that paper would soak up oil?

Maybe a bit but not much. You have to filter it anyway, if you don't use the paper filter some impurities (veg matter) will be in your oil.

d0z3r

• Website

Postby AmeriSkunk » Tue May 09, 2006 11:04 pm

It doesn't matter that a little bud is in there, with my extractor it doesn't let enough out to matter. Your problem is that your extractor is a straight piece of pipe, you just need to cap the ends and drill one hole up top for the butane and about five smaller holes on the bottom.

I would still go with pvc but if it works, use it

Have you froze you hand to the extractor yet? :mrgreen:
AmeriSkunk
Hemp City Lover

Postby d0z3r » Wed May 10, 2006 4:12 pm

I use a thick glove to grab it! :mrgreen:

d0z3r

• Website

Postby AmeriSkunk » Wed May 10, 2006 8:23 pm

Oven mit :mrgreen:
AmeriSkunk
Hemp City Lover

Postby bigfatllama » Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:30 am

i dont really have a preference between weed or hash.
anything that gets me stoned is ok by me :)
but whenever im in the netherlands i tend to concentrate on bying hash just because of the lack of good quality hash around here.
although i have had some decent polm this week, a decent price too, £40 for a half ounce.
bigfatllama

Postby PeterTosh » Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:02 am

milehigh wrote:It's a heavily addictive narcotic that will kill you. Now Poppy plants on the other hand are very lovely and easy to grow. However you will need a small field of the very best ones grown in an Andies like climate to reap any opium from them. May as well refine it a bit more and have some good heroin. Now you're talkin buzz.

Or, just stick with cannabis and love life.

mh

i totally agree... just stick to the good ol' weed. :)

FYI to all...
opium is extremely ADDICTIVE. after 1 week of opium consumption, u'll get hooked. if one should continue consumption, it will all go downhill from then on.

withdrawal symtoms is a fucking drag. eg. getting the shakes, cold sweat, loss of appetite, delusions, sleeplessness, etc etc. it's not as bad as heroin, but it will totally suck too.
it's a virtual ball & chain situation. rehab is jus as difficult.
:arrow: needless to say, overdosing will kill. unlike weed where u'll jus puke & get slumped. :shock: :

my advise is, if one would wanna experiment with opium, jus do it once or twice & not persistantly. it jus fucks ya up real bad. :evil:

peace out. :D
Legalize It, Don't Criticize it. ^_^
PeterTosh

Postby DomeDope » Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:43 pm

i loooooooovvvvveeeeeee weeeeeeedddddddd!!!

i really love weed...smoke hash too...but when im in amsterdam...then only weed weed weed...because that are buds that you never got here..
im a big indica smoker....i love that knock out stoned from some buds.....
but i like a few sativas too, if there are 100% or close to 100 sativas..lik pp or something...that trippy high is nice too!!
and in hash i like a lot of blonde hash....black ofcourse too..like true afghane and all that stuff....
ice hash is now a new becoming favourite from me....and the jelly from birdys was just a mindblaster :lol:
hehe so now you know that im more that bud smoker...but i like hash too...
holland more bud...home..both

peace smoke and greetz...

DomeDope
The Life is a shitty Game!!!! But the Graphics RoxXx!!!!
DomeDope
Hemp City Lover

• Website

Postby » Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:12 am

If you smoke a blunt or a joint i prefer a nice sticky weed but if the bong is smoke there has to be a oily hash.

And indica is the best!
Because indica makes stoned- sativa high.

greetz me
http://www.walnet.org/rosebud/cannabisgod.html

Postby Ernest » Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:42 pm

Prefer Weed,if a nice Hash is availible I would try it.
shh...
Ernest
Hemp City Lover

Postby winstone » Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:52 am

I prefer weed, yet I love mixing weeds and hash together, and also oil as well.

But if I can only choose one, then it would have to be a nice strong weed.

preferably a nice 50/50 I/S mix

winnie
Join the Growing Smiling Revolution ...

http://www.lca-uk.org/lcaforum/index.php
winstone
Forum builder

Postby Joe King Park » Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:03 pm

Buddr- Hippy Crack - $960.00 CAD an OZ
buddr can be bought in quarter gramme sizes and hits you for six
and yes ; same vancouver cook :lol:
wanna link :wink:

JKP :lol:
Branded
Joe King Park

Postby deliriumt » Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:59 pm

If I have enough material then there is nothing more satisfying than making and smoking your own bubble hash made out of your own exclusive strains :)

I made oil for the first time the other day as well very very nice and smooth just find it harder to handle and transport around for social visits than bubble hash (and of course a much smaller yeild).

regards

deliriumt
Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.
deliriumt
Site Admin

Postby AmeriSkunk » Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:09 pm

@JKP Post the link for me, What I've heard is that its just sativa hash oil that heated to get all the butane out and and then somehow(I forget the process) its converted into Delta 9 THC. I personally have never smoked and Delta 9 anything but the regualr is strong enough for me.

@Deliriumt, what did you make your oil from trim or buds, and what process? Did you know you can powderise BHO or Iso probably for that matter. It just takes a little longer, you just take hot water and instead of boiling out the tane once, repeat the process a few times, I never did any of mine like this but I know people on IC that do and swear by it because its easier to deal with. What are you smoking it out of? I smoke oil form a glass vapo (meth pipe), because when I put it on top of weed it allways lasted to long , it would burn the weed up before the oil is gone so it taste like an empty bowl but you still get high off it, horrible taste. Sorry for the long post BHO is my fav.
AmeriSkunk
Hemp City Lover

Postby deliriumt » Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:40 am

yup BHO I made :)

don't trust myself to make iso in case I blow up :)

but with regards to the BHO I boiled off the butane with a bowl of hot water straight away.

we left it be for about 2 hours which of course by then the water would have been cold but the butane was totally evaped, we of course put fresh hot water in the bowl to test for this :)

being new to this :) so far only tried some pure in a normal bong and pipe which isn't great as even with flash burning which I do a lot because of making the bubble and that allways bubbling like it does need to flash light first to stop from melting through gauze.

found the best way so far is to put enough bud to cover gauze and then a few tiny balls of oil on top and then flash it to let it melt first into bud and then go for it like a trooper :)

this way if done well you will hit the bud and oil all in one :), basically break up enough bud for a nice good single hit

will obviously report more on my findings as I experiment further.

got to admit was totally blown away by the pure but very potent clear high the oil gives compared to bubble being varied from strain to strain.

regards

deliriumt
Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.
deliriumt
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Willie Wortel Sinsemilla.