Dutch Growrooms

Travel reports

Links to friends

Our Cannabis Shops

Image Galleries

Link to Hempcity

Guestbook

WEED OR HASH?!

For comments about, questions around, making contacts with and small talk in cannabisshop Sinsemilla.

Moderators: deliriumt, cannabinol, milehigh, CoolZero

What do you prefer in your Joint,Bong,Vapo,etc?

Hash
14%
Weed
41%
Depends
45%

Total votes : 22

WEED OR HASH?!

Postby Ernest » Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:57 pm

Hello folks,

I personally prefer some nice Weed (especially the frutiy and sweet taste).Futher I love to roll some nice Jays (depends on my mood if big,small,long,short)

So what prefer the people of Hempcity? :lol:
shh...
Ernest
Hemp City Lover

weed/hash

Postby richwes » Tue Apr 04, 2006 6:21 pm

don't see much hash here so usually smoke weed,either in Volcano or joint.
richwes

Postby d0z3r » Tue Apr 04, 2006 6:58 pm

Well, I like both! :mrgreen:

Depends on the ocasion or the mood. I love Bubble and Jelly but I never refuse a weed joint or Volcano bag! Hash in the volcano is great too! For a killer buzz I just mix both weed and hash in a joint, just dont expect me to move a lot or do something usefull after that! :lol:

Oh, and no tobaco! It just ruins the flavour and gets you hooked on nicotine. I miss those moroc hash and tobacco joints back in the day though but just can't stand the tobacco anymore.

d0z3r

• Website

hash

Postby richwes » Tue Apr 04, 2006 8:30 pm

From what most people have told me putting hash in a Volcano can damage screen of heating element. How do u smoke it in cano? Will be in the Dam and Haarlem soon and wondered if any CS would allow u to smoke hash in their cano's. Have had my own for almost a year now, and have problems even smoking j now,so used to smoothness of cano.
richwes

Postby d0z3r » Wed Apr 05, 2006 4:40 pm

The proper way is using the new "liquid pads" specially designed to vaporize concentrates. It's a kind of entangled metal wire forming a 5mm thick mesh. It's intended to vaporize anything that might melt through the cano single mesh vaporizing chamber. You can order the "liquid pads" directly on the Storz&Bickel web site.

If you pile up a few screens (normal screens like the ones used on pipes) in the bottom of the chamber and then put the crumbled hash on top you can vaporize it pretty safelly if you're not willing to spend a few euros on the liquid pads.

Btw, do you have these liquid pads available to use on the Willie Wortels volcanos Nol? That would be nice! :mrgreen:

d0z3r

• Website

doz3r

Postby richwes » Wed Apr 05, 2006 5:12 pm

Thanks for info. Have heard about those pads. I can actually order them from site in California where I bought my Volcano. :idea:
richwes

Postby milehigh » Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:04 pm

d0z3r wrote:The proper way is using the new "liquid pads" specially designed to vaporize concentrates. It's a kind of entangled metal wire forming a 5mm thick mesh. It's intended to vaporize anything that might melt through the cano single mesh vaporizing chamber. You can order the "liquid pads" directly on the Storz&Bickel web site.

If you pile up a few screens (normal screens like the ones used on pipes) in the bottom of the chamber and then put the crumbled hash on top you can vaporize it pretty safelly if you're not willing to spend a few euros on the liquid pads.

Btw, do you have these liquid pads available to use on the Willie Wortels volcanos Nol? That would be nice! :mrgreen:

Hey they would be great for crack too, lol........ just playin.

mhd
We're all here, because we're not all there.
milehigh
Hemp City Lover

• Website

Postby AmeriSkunk » Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:37 pm

Or maybe you can hit my sister up and get some meth :shock:

couldn't resist after that crack comment.

MileHigh is it true that black hash in some of the smaller coffeeshops has opium in it, I read this on a semi-reliable website but cant remember the name
AmeriSkunk
Hemp City Lover

Postby milehigh » Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:00 am

AmeriSkunk wrote:Or maybe you can hit my sister up and get some meth :shock:

couldn't resist after that crack comment.

MileHigh is it true that black hash in some of the smaller coffeeshops has opium in it, I read this on a semi-reliable website but cant remember the name

Not true. Opium costs more then even good hash. They cut hash with soap, wax, poop, spit, crap, everything but other drugs. It is commonly refered to as "soapbar". You can even find this garbage in some Holland coffeeshops. But most of the hash is made locally and of good quality. But as always, buyer beware. You can trust the Willie Wortals Shops.
milehigh
Hemp City Lover

• Website

Postby AmeriSkunk » Thu Apr 06, 2006 9:55 pm

I dont know why people dont grow more opium, it is easier than weed.....I have never tried opium before,but I am open to most things natural.........I found a website of the supplier of all of the smartshops in the netherlands It said that it was controlled by the government you can buy them wholesale at http://www.freshmushrooms.com they have all kinds
AmeriSkunk
Hemp City Lover

Postby milehigh » Fri Apr 07, 2006 6:44 am

It's a heavily addictive narcotic that will kill you. Now Poppy plants on the other hand are very lovely and easy to grow. However you will need a small field of the very best ones grown in an Andies like climate to reap any opium from them. May as well refine it a bit more and have some good heroin. Now you're talkin buzz.

Or, just stick with cannabis and love life.

mh
milehigh
Hemp City Lover

• Website

Postby chigusa » Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:03 am

i live i england and so have seen loads of soapbar. it costs maybe twenty quid for an ounce, how could anyone think twenty quid an ounce buys you cannabis? but you can make it by the skip full for very little money all you need are some old boots, a shed load of broken records, a very small amount of low grade hash and no morals, so in england at least there will always be some bastard selling it.
chigusa

Postby milehigh » Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:25 pm

welkom in Hempcity Chig...
milehigh
Hemp City Lover

• Website

Postby AmeriSkunk » Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:17 pm

MH, you don't need a certain climate to harvest the fresh opium ooze, all you have to do is right before your poppy's flower cut the flower bulb and let them bleed out the white ooze(fresh opium), come bach in 20 minutes harvest the ooze, you can even do this where you poppy's will bloom flowers although it isn't the most efficient way of doing this. when you start harvesting the white goo it will eventuall turn black you need to gry this and smoke it up. my reasoning for writthing about opium is that you can get opium possy seeds shiped to the U.S. and you could grow them in a flower bed and nobody would ever suspect a thing, it is far faster and easier than weed to grow so I don't understand why I have never seen it for sale in Oklahoma, we have every other type of drug here except acid and it is probably here if you know where to look. Don't get me wrong I love weed but I allways wanted to smoke a bowl of weed with freshly dried and powdered opium sap sprinkleld on top :)

"stick to weed and love life" that's a statement to live by
AmeriSkunk
Hemp City Lover

Postby s:. » Mon Apr 10, 2006 8:34 am

for informational purposes only;

raw opium (direct from pod) may be better ingested, rather than smoked.
a brewed tea is helpful, but the taste of opium is quite bitter and nothing will mask it. some hobby/craft stores carry dried poppy pods and stalks. these can be powdered for tea. ...that said, a poppy tea is more likely to get you sleepy, than stoned. (nice dreams)

refined opium produces the most pleasant euphoria. a half-dream like state, where 'reality' and 'fantasy' intermingle. it's not the electric high of acid, nor the watery high of mushrooms. it's a warmth in the gut, exotic, sensual feeling combined with low light, heavy lidded visuals. everything's a bit slower. everything is comfy. the world is at peace.

the down side, of course, is that it is extremely addictive, and can be brutal on the body and mind. what is better than total bliss? nothing, and your soul will gravitate to it. few can handle it well.

the derivatives of opium (heroin, morphine, codeine, etc., etc.) produce similar states of euphoria, but usually with less visuals.

not that i would know anything about such matters...

s:.
s:.

Next

Return to Willie Wortel Sinsemilla.