Dutch Growrooms

Travel reports

Links to friends

Our Cannabis Shops

Image Galleries

Link to Hempcity

Guestbook

Is it possible to smoke with Nol?

For comments about, questions around, making contacts with and small talk in cannabisshop Sinsemilla.

Moderators: deliriumt, cannabinol, milehigh, CoolZero

Is it possible to smoke with Nol?

Postby AmeriSkunk » Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:12 pm

I just wrote a message in the indica forum if this is Nol or a monitor or San please read my topic there is a question to Nol asking him to trade AmeriSkunk seeds for some Nederhash ( AmeriSkunk is a average height plant with dense crystal coated buds, the plants are very sturdy with very good yeilds of pungent AmeriSkunk buds. If you are interested please reply.
AmeriSkunk

smoke or swap?

Postby cannabinol » Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:46 pm

Hi,

it is always possible to smoke with me, but then you will just have to turn up where I am... That might be not so easy, unless you want to travel to southern spain?

I am as available for swaps.
In Cannabis Fidelis
cannabinol
Hemp City Lover

Postby AmeriSkunk » Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:56 am

Nol I want to know if you have ever smoked butane extracted Hash Oil, and I would also like to know why it's illgeal in The Netherlands? I make some today for the third time and it is better than any hash I have ever smoked, it is easy to make. I could find a way to get you some of the liquid gold, or I could instruct you on making your own, yours would be better than mine you have very potent cannabis and lots of it. It is very good if you are health cautious. it is 80% T.H.C.
AmeriSkunk
Hemp City Lover

Re: smoke or swap?

Postby BlueBerry » Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:15 pm

cannabinol wrote:Hi,

it is always possible to smoke with me, but then you will just have to turn up where I am... That might be not so easy, unless you want to travel to southern spain?

I am as available for swaps.

Hope youll be around in Haarlem at the end of April , i will be there from the 19-26th, looking forward to smoking with you again - as Always ;)

BlueBerry
Check out my pages for lots of information, tips, and photos!
http://www.myspace.com/blueberryams
and my travel pages at:
http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/34032/
BlueBerry

butane

Postby cannabinol » Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:51 pm

I have tried it in Spain, where it is not prohibited.

I have a few pictures of a butane extraction demo on the Spannabis Fair in Spain.

http://www.hempcity.net/travelreports/s ... index.html

I do not really like it myself.

BlueBerry, I'll see you in April.
In Cannabis Fidelis
cannabinol
Hemp City Lover

Postby AmeriSkunk » Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:50 pm

My "oil" is not really oil its more like tree sap than oil, you can go to http://www.cannabisculture.ca/articles/3083.html and that link has the same extraction process of Spannabis but they weren't letting the butane evaporate, they look totally different mine is mustard color, and I think alochol extraction is nasty. Thanks Nol
AmeriSkunk
Hemp City Lover

Postby wubb » Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:39 pm

hi all, i hope to have a smoke with you too nol. i'll be over next year i hope to see you there i'll be there nov 15th ish . what do you think of my plant it is only a small one
Last edited by wubb on Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wubb

Postby AmeriSkunk » Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:43 am

Whubb, what are you talking about, what about a plant?
[/quote]
AmeriSkunk
Hemp City Lover

Postby wubb » Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:43 pm

yo , go to the user pic page go to search and only search name then put wubb in and you'll see all my pics
wubb

Postby AmeriSkunk » Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:38 pm

Wubb what is the name of the strain? I have AmeriSkunk thats my own select strain that I grow(looks like Jack Herer), I am going to take my seeds to Amsterdam and grow some and get Dutch opinions. Did that plant finish in about 3 months? On your next grow use ground rockwool, its the shit. My grow partner and I grow Hydro in ground rockwool and it is just as easy as dirt when you grind the rockwool, actually easier the rockwool in a pot will create an "ebb and flow" type system and your plants get lots of oxygen to the roots because the clumpy-ness on the bottom. let me know how long you grew that plant for I am keaving for the 'Dam in two months I would like to finish my bedroom plant before I leave. thanks
AmeriSkunk
Hemp City Lover

Postby wubb » Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:11 pm

cool have fun in the dam ,i'm not too sure what the strian of my plant was it was just a seed i found in some bud i got here in the sunny uk :P i think my plants was growing for about 3 and a half months. what do you think? (honestly)
wubb

Postby AmeriSkunk » Wed Mar 22, 2006 7:17 am

I cant really give an opinion of the plant, because the pics are out of focus but im sure it was good as long as it was grown with care and a little brains. I didn't think a plant that small would flower, I have one hydro plant growing for myself right know and was going to give it to a friend but now im going to flower it. She will finish just before my departure.

Quality of marijuana is up to the grower, a shitty grower could make a good strain into bad weed, or a good grower could grow dank from shitty seeds. not to say that strain selection doesn't matter but knowledge is more important for growing
AmeriSkunk
Hemp City Lover

Postby wubb » Sat Mar 25, 2006 5:39 pm

cool and very true the grower makes the plant and the plant makes the grower although i guess this was just a test for me to see if i could wasnt a bad smoke although i only got 1 off it
wubb

Postby AmeriSkunk » Sat Mar 25, 2006 7:04 pm

Wubb, I remember my first grow on the terrace of my parents old house, I put as many seeds in one pot and let them grow with only fertalizer and water in a bucket-in-bucket system, there were probably 50 plants in this one gallon bucket(I was only 15) It looked like a small jungle, what a pain in my as it was to cut the males out. i like that the plant was small it gave me the idea of keeping my seedlings and putting them on a 12/12 cycle
AmeriSkunk
Hemp City Lover

Postby wubb » Tue Mar 28, 2006 3:53 pm

thats must of been a sight too see. if you want to know more about the growing conditions my plants was in look at the article's on the hempcitizen board the go to the best week , you'll learn the highs and low and alot of help from domedope
wubb

Next

Return to Willie Wortel Sinsemilla.