Dutch Growrooms

Travel reports

Links to friends

Our Cannabis Shops

Image Galleries

Link to Hempcity

Guestbook

Different effects !

For comments about, questions around, making contacts with and small talk in cannabisshop Sinsemilla.

Moderators: deliriumt, cannabinol, milehigh, CoolZero

Different effects !

Postby Rookie » Sat Jan 28, 2006 3:30 pm

Hello everybody !

I just started smoking joints (stupid) and i always het my hasj and weed at sinsemilla at Haarlem.

My question is. There are a lot of different kinds of hasj and weed and evereyone is telling me that the effects are different too. Can someone tell me what effects the different kind of hasj en weed are ?

When ik now the effects i know what to order in the future when i am ad sinsemilla !
Thanx !
Rookie

Postby René » Sun Mar 12, 2006 12:10 am

Hi rookie

I'm not a pro but I'm smoking for seven years now. Six of them all day long from the early morning till the break of dawn.
My first experiences I made with low quality Hash from Holland (imported from Marocco I guess) that just Hits. Nowadays I wouldn't waste my money for crap like this. After reading books and a few talks with dutch pro's from Maastricht I changed to good quality weed. Trust me that was a different league.

Since 2003 I started growing and reading even more books and tried all different strains I could get. There are so much varities of superb Weed and Hash that a beginner can't hardly Imagine the difference of highs and flavours. Be lucky to live in the near of a worldclass Coffeeshop like WW. In Bavaria it's like playing roulette to get good quality. I was able to get 95% of all stuff from Holland. So I expierienced an Afghan knockout high as a energy up high given by Silver Haze or other Haze varities. But the most fascinating expierence I ever made was real skuff almost white, produced from skunk. That hash was just amazing and kicked me out of space for hours. But I never saw or smoked something like this again.

The last time I visited WW's Indica I smoked Power Plant, White Widow, Amnesia Haze, Jack Herer and Green Sensation. Further some Hash like Marokan Skuff, Temple Balls, Primero and Afghan. Don't be suprised, but every one of them hits in a different way and also tasted different.
I'm a Bong smoker and I would advise you just to try out what you like. Try out what way of consumtion you like more, Bong or Blunt. I can't give a good advise when I smoke a joint. To get a result I have to use the Bong. The best would be to ask the girls and guys in the shops of WW and they tell you all about the different strains.
My favourites were Jack Herer, Amnesia Haze and Power Plant, but Green Sensation was also a true sensation. About the Hash I would say I liked the Primero and the Marokan skuff at most.
But every smoker likes different strains and varities, so it's hard to say what is the best, you have to try and find out. I'm for myself prefer Weed against Hash. Don't know why but I love Weed more then Hash. I know other smokers who likes the opposite.

I hope I could help you! Have a lot of fun testing and collecting expierences at WW. That are truely great Coffeshops where you can be sure to get the best stuff availible.
René

Return to Willie Wortel Sinsemilla.