Dutch Growrooms

Travel reports

Links to friends

Our Cannabis Shops

Image Galleries

Link to Hempcity

Guestbook

bible belt pipe

Who has a special piece, or knows a spliffing new way to roll a special joint?

Moderators: deliriumt, cannabinol, milehigh, CoolZero

bible belt pipe

Postby bigbird » Thu Aug 04, 2005 7:04 am

Being from the bible belt ie the southern us smoking equipment could be harder to find than smoke at times.In my youth one of my first pipes was made from a toilet paper roll.Cut a hole in top,put a square of foil over hole,push in to form a bowl.Then poke some holes in foil,and you have a pipe.Sounds bad and looks even worse.It sure did smoke good though.Found out later the foil is bad for you so I am glad I did not use this method for long.Peace to all and may the time come soon when cannabis users are no longer treated as criminals.
bigbird

Postby lettakatherine » Mon Jan 02, 2006 8:47 pm

Haha, you got that right. .... And I have to say I used a "pipe" exactly like that quite a few times. Hahaha!
lettakatherine

Postby AmeriSkunk » Tue May 09, 2006 11:43 pm

Ahh yes.......... The cardboard, steam roller. How that takes me back how bout you "OG" rilla. Wich bible belt state you live in BigBird, OGuerilla and I are from Oklahoma? We get ripped here even on movie theaters they won't even show any good scary movies(emily rose, exorcist 2, ect.).
AmeriSkunk
Hemp City Lover

Postby bigbird » Wed May 10, 2006 5:20 am

http://www.smokersclubinc.com/modules.p ... e&sid=2939 From here.
bigbird

Postby AmeriSkunk » Sun May 14, 2006 7:46 am

The cops arrested one of OGuerilla's friends like that, at a bar. Do you live in north Texas?
AmeriSkunk
Hemp City Lover

Postby OGuerilla » Sun May 14, 2006 8:18 pm

AmeriSkunk wrote:Ahh yes.......... The cardboard, steam roller. How that takes me back how bout you "OG" rilla. Wich bible belt state you live in BigBird, OGuerilla and I are from Oklahoma? We get ripped here even on movie theaters they won't even show any good scary movies(emily rose, exorcist 2, ect.).

Tootsie roll man Tootsie roll. 8)
If guns cause crime, matches cause arson.
OGuerilla

Postby OGuerilla » Sun May 14, 2006 8:30 pm

AmeriSkunk wrote:The cops arrested one of OGuerilla's friends like that, at a bar. Do you live in north Texas?

They did and he didn't even drive there. My other friend that was with him drove him there and he told the cop that to no avail. Only thing I can say about that is if we cant get drunk at a bar anymore what the hell are we supposed to do? Invite the whole club back home with us? :roll:
If guns cause crime, matches cause arson.
OGuerilla

Postby bigbird » Wed May 17, 2006 9:38 am

AmeriSkunk wrote:Ahh yes.......... The cardboard, steam roller. How that takes me back how bout you "OG" rilla. Wich bible belt state you live in BigBird, OGuerilla and I are from Oklahoma? We get ripped here even on movie theaters they won't even show any good scary movies(emily rose, exorcist 2, ect.).
Man I am from west texas.I will be making a trip to OKC on July 12th for Rob Zombie and Anthrax.Should be a great show!
bigbird

Postby s:. » Sat May 20, 2006 8:09 am

yeah, the old steam roller... did the trick tho! gave you that massive hit. remember old telephones? pre cell phone days, you could take apart the receiver, and make a quick pipe. but the best was a flute--just take it apart, and viola! a little tin foil, and you're good to go.
hehehehe

s:.
s:.

Postby AmeriSkunk » Sat May 20, 2006 5:06 pm

remember the shaped aluminum cans, or the coke bottle water bongs

we should change the name of this to McGyver pipes :mrgreen:

Mr. Green is only used when I'm smokin
AmeriSkunk
Hemp City Lover

Return to Smoke equipment