Dutch Growrooms

Travel reports

Links to friends

Our Cannabis Shops

Image Galleries

Link to Hempcity

Guestbook

Rollin' Joints

Who has a special piece, or knows a spliffing new way to roll a special joint?

Moderators: deliriumt, cannabinol, milehigh, CoolZero

Rollin' Joints

Postby Mike » Tue Jul 19, 2005 8:55 am

Hey i'm from usa, I see alot of pictures of joints on the website and I saw the fastest joint rolling competition.. In where I live, everyone rolls their joints like a bunch of noobs.. Unfourtunitly i'm sort of in this catagory. I see your joints are fat on one side to skinny on the end.. in where I live they are same the whole way through.. I also see you crush your bud alot, from where I live we pretty much put chunks in it. anyway is their anyone who can tell me how to properly roll me a joint or point me to a video that has intstructions?
Mike

Postby CoolZero » Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:11 am

Hmmm good question. Well maybe nol knows how to "explain" this. Because explaining this is very difficult. You really should just check the movies alot, and learn from those :)!
==========
Axia et Resona
==========
CoolZero
Hemp City Lover

Postby d0z3r » Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:55 am

How to roll a joint is quite a personal choice. :) Everybody has it's own way of doing it.

I like to use a grinder so the herb is evenly grinded. The Ganja Grinder sold on the WW shops is perfect for this, my favorite grinder.

In Europe most people mix tobacco with the herb so the joints are quite fat. That is one of the reasons of the cone shape, so it can take more mix and still have a fine tip for smoking.

Personally I've quit the bacci. Pure tokes for me now. :)
I still give the joint a slight cone shape but I roll it thinner.

In Europe a filter like card tip is almost allways used so that you wont be eating herb chunks from it and so that you can smoke the entire joint without burning your finger tips and lips.

The most important thing is practice. :D I do practice hard! I roll at least one joint every day so my ninja rolling skills won't fade away. :D:D :lol:

d0z3r

• Website

Postby Mike » Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:33 pm

Alright thanks.. I think I need to get me some of them filter tips.. I've ever actually never seen someone in my area actually use one. I need to get one of those grinders too, those things are tight. Thanks.
Mike

Postby Mike » Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:05 am

I just rolled a j.. mad shitty I can't get the end perfect or anything I think I need more tips :P high as fuck though, hard to roll like this hehe.
Mike

Rolling Joints

Postby Big_Guerilla_Grower » Sun May 14, 2006 4:25 am

I am sorry to say this (well not really) but rolling normal joints are way to easy. When I was younger, and had to learn how to roll joints I asked an older dude I toked with. He said to just keep practicing again and again. So I practiced and practiced, and soon enough I was rolling these mad ass joints. Then he started showing me how to roll crazy styles of joints. Started simple with joints like the 2 paper pyramid, then slowly moved up the line to harder and harder types of rolling. Well long story short, just keep trying.
Ohh and I recomend this site, it doesn't have rolling vidios..... or to my knowledge, but it has some good pictures and a couple types of rolling, including the basics.
Peace out.
http://www.skunked.co.uk/articles/rolling-tech.htm
Big_Guerilla_Grower

• Website

Return to Smoke equipment