Hempcity in the press

Dutch Growrooms

Travel reports

Links to friends

Our Cannabis Shops

Image Galleries

Link to Hempcity

Guestbook

Vaporisers are starting to deliver the goods.

In a joint, spliff, bong, chillum or vaporizer?
Share your experiences here.

Moderators: deliriumt, cannabinol, milehigh, CoolZero

Vaporisers are starting to deliver the goods.

Postby midnite2412 » Fri Mar 04, 2005 2:59 am

I have just given up smoking cannabis! No problem though. After 30 years I was worried about my lungs clogging up. I converted my bong into a vaporiser and that's what I'll use until I invent something better. The smell, the taste, the hiiiiggghh coming from my vaporiser are now all so much better.
midnite2412

Vaporizing

Postby OAF » Fri Mar 04, 2005 6:52 am

Yes, Vaporizing is much healthier way to get the good stuff from your cannibis without worrying about most of the harmful by products of smoking.
I've been making my own now for about a year, once my buddy bought a small one and I had the chance to look it over...thats all it took. So, I do make them for friends also that want to go that route. They seem to work better the more you use it too. ;-)
OAF

Postby richwes » Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:32 pm

This is my boy Fat Freddy, have had him about 18 months now. Best investment I've made in 40+ years of smoking. :)
richwes

Postby Ernest » Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:17 pm

I have never ever tried a Vapo...think its time to checkt the flavor.... :P
shh...
Ernest
Hemp City Lover

Postby AmeriSkunk » Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:02 pm

I've never had the chance to smoke off a real vape either but, I've vaped oil out of a glass pipe, not a weed pipe the ones meant for the other stuff, but it works the same.

Vaping BHO is about as healthy as it gets a far as intake of cannabinoids, you guys ever made or smoked any gold BHO before?
AmeriSkunk
Hemp City Lover

Postby Ernest » Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:12 pm

WTF is BHO??? :wink:
shh...
Ernest
Hemp City Lover

Postby AmeriSkunk » Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:04 am

BHO is hash oil extracted with butane(Butane Hash Oil) Its basically pure THC when you extact from buds or hash, far superior to alcohol extraction. If you want to know more just ask
AmeriSkunk
Hemp City Lover

Postby Ernest » Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:09 pm

Well,as u know,I prefer buds....nice sweet and fruity buds! 8)
shh...
Ernest
Hemp City Lover

Postby AmeriSkunk » Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:31 pm

Dude if you think the buds are fruity to begin with you havent tried the best yet, BHO has the best taste of anything cannabis. If the weed is slightly indica and you extract it it becomes almost sativa like and the taste is beyond any kind of weed you can get its K++
AmeriSkunk
Hemp City Lover

Postby Ernest » Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:05 pm

I will try it.....I hope for u it tastes like u said.... :lol:
shh...
Ernest
Hemp City Lover

BHO

Postby richwes » Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:19 pm

Can be dangerous, and you only get about 1 gm. per oz. of weed.
Here is a pic of new Volcano bags.
richwes

Postby AmeriSkunk » Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:38 pm

1g per OZ, huh? I usually got around 7-9 per OZ and this stuff is 90% thc the rest is fragrant oils and other cannabinoids. its basically all the good stuff from the pot without carcinogens, the plant material being the carcinogens. Like Twitch said it can be dangerous, if your an idiot. Just don't smoke around and tube taht spraying liquid butane, thats a duh for most. Make sure you house is ventelated quite well(open a door or two, maybe some fans), or just do it outside.

My main thing about smoking oil is that it has to be done efficiently because it costs so much to make now mind you that three hits is like smoking a fat bowl. Putting it on weed and smoking it is ok but I like the oil flavor so I tend to keep adding more to the point that the weed is burned up and the oil is mixed in with the ashes, total crappy taste, like a empty bowl but with oil flavor. The best cheap way to smoke oil is from a cheap glass pipe, not a weed pipe but one of those meth pipes, coke pipes, whatever you want to call them(glass tube with the end blown out to a bulb, not lightbulb size but around an inch, the big ones will work also but not as good) Take the oil and work it inside the hole in the bulb, heat it from underneath, roll it around, and boom you have vapors just like a vaporiser, healthy.
AmeriSkunk
Hemp City Lover

Postby Ernest » Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:58 pm

Well,I will see..... :D
shh...
Ernest
Hemp City Lover

Re:

Postby richwes » Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:14 am

richwes wrote:Image

This is my boy Fat Freddy, have had him about 18 months now. Best investment I've made in 40+ years of smoking. :)

wow quoting myself..... :roll: :lol:
Have now had my boy almost three years.
Still my primary means of smoking, but have been getting some hash lately from some musicians I know and have brought out the old bong, and I do mean old, it was made in 1965 and I have had it since then.
Just ceramic that has been taped back together a few times, but works just fine. :D :mrgreen:
Is it 4/20 yet??
" The Old One " Old School, and proud of it.

If you wish your merit to be known, acknowledge that of other people
richwes

Re: Vaporisers are starting to deliver the goods.

Postby Ricko » Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:49 am

A couple of things; first off, how many uses do you get off the bags? Secondly, I really wanna see a pick of your old bong. Any chance of it?

I've never used a vaporiser but would like to. I still think the healthiest way to indulge is by eating. Fastest cooking method I've used is hash chocolate milk, but it still takes up to an hour to sink in, and is mighty inefficient...
Choose to be happy.
Ricko

Next

Return to how do you use your marijuana?