Image Galleries

Link to Hempcity

Guestbook

Online Vendors

Welcome, new Hempcitizen....

Moderators: deliriumt, cannabinol, milehigh, CoolZero

Online Vendors

Postby miccheck » Mon Mar 28, 2005 5:53 pm

Hi folks, i have been looking around these forums for a while now and decided its time to register. I have been doing lots of research online looking for a good source of quality bud or hash at the right price.

Unfortunately where i am, there is an abundance of soapbar, but NO grass, not even of the lowest quality. Aside from the fact that what i am smoking isn't actually hash, the health risks are beginning to cause me constant worry.

I have found some good sources of green from Canada, and I know of one in the USA, however their prices are rather expensive.(Not to mention the stress sending 150quid in the mail brings on)

I was hoping perhaps some people here would be able to point me in the direction of mail order grass within Europe.

Perhaps responses to this may be better in PM format to comply with board rules.....

Thanks
miccheck

• Website

Postby miccheck » Tue Apr 12, 2005 12:45 am

anyone?
miccheck

• Website

Postby CoolZero » Tue Apr 12, 2005 9:55 am

Well,... I don't think you get responses about this. Maybe nol will? Anyway, we are stuck with laws :(
==========
Axia et Resona
==========
CoolZero
Hemp City Lover

Postby miccheck » Tue Apr 12, 2005 4:32 pm

Yeh i was hoping maybe for a few PM's but i managed to find another canadian source which is a good bit cheaper than budmail(but doesnt offer all the strains and hashes)
miccheck

• Website

Postby evilheatno1 » Wed Jul 06, 2005 3:26 am

Just email me
Dave
evilheatno1

Re: Online Vendors

Postby upintokes » Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:15 am

Hi

For those of you may be intrested i have found a grate mail order mj service, the quality and shipping is amazing all there buds are medical grade i have been useing them for few months and they have never disapoint me in quality or shipping,
they used to only supply for usa but recently they are providing for international customers too,
i have some grape diesel that i recommend A++ quality and service,
here is there new website caliqualityimports.ning.com if you do order post here and say thanks
upintokes

Return to HempCity