Image Galleries

Link to Hempcity

Guestbook

Update!!

Welcome, new Hempcitizen....

Moderators: deliriumt, cannabinol, milehigh, CoolZero

Re: Update!!

Postby AmeriSkunk » Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:45 am

hell yeah man, i got at least one taker, i talked to dominik about it too gave him the invite but i really wish bret could or would come but i know hes in a catch 22, deli you know what im talkin about if he leaves he cant come back for a while and i know hes got a lady over there and hes lovin life there. not to sound gay but i miss chattin with him, he taught me alot, he was basically my mentor, i really wish that he would come or at least pm me to let me know hes alright.

and you fellas will have to excuse me cuz im 3/4 of the way down a bottle of Korbel with 30mg of valium in me so if i misspell something or ramble im sorry. but i got a script of the valium and i just love to pop bottles if you know what im sayin. im not a drunk but my prego fiance is just stressin me out and i gotta do something to relieve the stress.

and as far as the mma goes i really wanna train with anderson silva and camp millitich, i know thats gonna cost alot and idk if i will ever be able to afford that but yeah spyder is who i wanna train with.

but yeah my half guard is great i was talking about bottom guard but the clowns around here are just jokes, hell this one girl is harded to spar with than most of the guys, and shes fine as hell too, theres just something about a girl with a six pack that can hurt you that just does it for me. its like my pit bulls, theres nothing like having a potential killing machine that loves you.

but yeah my half guard is excellent, i love to land the elbows. and im tellin ya deli you gotta get that switch and double kick down, i promise the double will knock you apponent out, the switch can too but its more of a fake out then a head kick, it causes them to lean in, the double does the same but you take a body kick first then the head kick, it causes them to lean in even further thus when you land the head kick its even more damaging. but likei said i like to stand up but if i get back controll its all over with that rear naked, squeeze tight and the that bitch out and he will tap or go out.

on the switch and double kick you need good balance and you need to watch what Machita does when he throws them, hell im fucked up, ill go ahead and tell ys cuz you my buddy, if you left handed switch to a right handed stance then or vice versa and throw your weak leg first then your strong leg last, both causes you aponent to lean in thus causing your head kick to be all the more powerful.

but yeah i seen they have a cannabis and hemp convention at the cow palace in L.A. every april and im aiming to have you guys come to that but they only sell 400 tickets a year, so if things go right ill get us the tickets and its basically like the cali version of the cannabis cup. but yeah we will have a blast and im going all indica in my grow so if we can even make it outa the house were going to that and my fiance already said she would head out for a month to see her fam whilw were partying it up. and btw, were buying a house close to the coast so we can go hit the coast and smoke to our hearts content.

and not to get all mushy on you guys but i would really like bret to come but i understand his situation and yeah, i wish him the best. its just hard not being in contact with my mentor anymore.

but anyway, im throwed off, the korbel is gone, and im wayyyyyyyyy fuckered up, lol. so im head out for the night. smoke one for me guys, just 6 months and 12 days to go and im home free. talk to you fellas tomorrow. one love, peace guys
AmeriSkunk
Hemp City Lover

Previous

Return to HempCity