Image Galleries

Link to Hempcity

Guestbook

Update!!

Welcome, new Hempcitizen....

Moderators: deliriumt, cannabinol, milehigh, CoolZero

Re: Update!!

Postby AmeriSkunk » Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:33 am

Well idk about Nol's blog but this is a thread about my life and me keeping you updated so I though I would throw in some pics of my babies. These are like my kids, I love my pit bulls to death and I just had pups. I think you fellas will be impressed

http://www.thebullyforum.com/album.php?albumid=421

http://www.thebullyforum.com/album.php?albumid=420

http://www.thebullyforum.com/album.php? ... ureid=2853

haha, notice I got lucky enough that one of the albums is album id 420. yeya!! lol

peace out fellas, smoke one for the sober one
AmeriSkunk
Hemp City Lover

Postby Joe King Park » Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:22 pm

Naddolig Llawen I Pawb :D ( Happy Christmas To All )
All The Best In The New Year
Joe King Park :)
Branded
Joe King Park

Postby deliriumt » Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:47 pm

ac blwynddyn newydd dda hefyd (and a happy new year too :) )

that's enough welsh speak for now :)

have an excellent christmas and new year all and lets hope next year is even greener for you all.

regards

deliriumt
Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.
deliriumt
Site Admin

Postby Ernest » Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:09 pm

Feliz Navidad and a Happy New Year for all of you.
We hope for a greener 2010 ;)

Best wishes,

Ernest
shh...
Ernest
Hemp City Lover

Postby liverpool fil » Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:26 pm

merry christmas to all , and wishing you all the best ,,,fil
liverpool fil

Postby AmeriSkunk » Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:22 pm

i go a hue upate this time fellas.... its official, im getting old.. i had something happen that changed my life in a huge way... my girlfriend got sick the other day and well she went to the hospital and we found out that were having a baby.... yeah, yeah, im as shocked as you are. wish me luck everyone.
AmeriSkunk
Hemp City Lover

Postby deliriumt » Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:23 am

congratulations AmeriSkunk and welcome to the official Al Bundy appreciation club ;)

it's going to be hard work, lots of sleeples nights etc. but well worth it in the end.

don't ask for tips my daughter is 14 years old so been a while since I changed any diapers :)

say hi to the new mum from all of us on the hempcity forum and keep us posted on your adventures as a new dad.

regards

deliriumt
Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.
deliriumt
Site Admin

Hello again!

Postby clex » Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:00 pm

High!

Thought id leave a lil sign of life and wish you all a happy new year (late but better than never.. :)) !

...what happend to the old userpic upload site, any other chance to share some nice pics, beside posting em in this forum here? :wink:

Have a nice time dewds, ill try to check the forum more often in future.

(I have been to Haarlem some months ago, but shame on me, i havent been visiting any of the ww shops :()

cya clex :)
clex

Postby Ernest » Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:33 pm

Hello my fellow brothers,

good to see some action on here.
ASkunk I wish you all the best!
Thats an amazing news.

My best regards,

Ernie :mrgreen:
shh...
Ernest
Hemp City Lover

Postby AmeriSkunk » Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:42 am

Well guys, I was shocked at first, kind of upset, thought my life was over but were getting by, we'll be alright.

We made some plans today, after we have the baby, were bouncing out of TX and OK, were heading to the only place I can and not have to worry about getting into too much trouble as far as smoking and growing goes. Were moving to Cali, her and I both are going to get medi cards and providers permits to grow, were not going to be doing it at our home though, Ive heard too many bad stories about kids being taken from their families because of that. but anyway, you cant hold me down, I got 6months and Im home free and were off to Cali to live life as good as we can in the US.

Deli, Ernie, and Dom are more than welcome to come visit anytime you fellas feel like it. I promise we will be all good as far as the smoke goes. Hit me up any time fellas. and of course Pistol Pete is always welcome, you've game me so much advice I owe you a good smoke out.

Ill keep you fellas updated. Feb 16th is the day I gotta bounce for 6months but after that im home free and going to be smoking like a freight train, lol. You boys are more than welcome to come and join me if you'd like. Have a good one fellas, and as usual smoke one for the sober one. Peace
AmeriSkunk
Hemp City Lover

Postby Ernest » Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:23 pm

I hope for a fat smoke out with all the Hempcity survivors sometime somewhere.....but, that might be mission impossible... :roll:
However, wish you all the best. Keep it green. :mrgreen:
shh...
Ernest
Hemp City Lover

Postby liverpool fil » Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:14 am

i would be up 4 a hempcity get to gether ,why dont we try and get it together and sort out are owen october fest, if we can get the ball rolling now it will give people time to save , get time off work , book flights ect ,ect , post back here if you think this is a good thing ,,,fil ,all welcom .
liverpool fil

Postby deliriumt » Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:52 pm

sounds like it could be a plan :)

on another note since people are using this thread to give updates on their life I would like to mention :-

I have been training in brazilian jiu jitsu now for a year and just got my blue belt on friday, check out the following video :- to laugh at me getting wacked by a load of belts as part of the grading ceremony :)

http://www.facebook.com/n/?video%2Fvide ... Gc854baG1d

it has taken a lot of sweat, pain and sometimes the spilling of blood to get it but well worth the hard work.

I am finally fit and thin instead of just really thin :)

very proud to be a member of the huge and still growing global gracie jiu jitsu family.

regards

deliriumt
deliriumt
Site Admin

Postby AmeriSkunk » Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:29 am

im quite proud of you deli, congrats. funny video btw.

when i make the big move after rehab i plan on enrolling into a good mma school. i plan on working out 24/7 and ill be shredded after i get out.

my fiance doesnt like the idea of me fighting but she'll get over it. i really need to work on my ground game, my standup is good, endurance is good, but my submissions need work an by ground guard needs some work. i would much rather stand up and throw punches elbows and kicks.

i need to gain some leg muscle as well, but i do plan on being well at it, GSP is my idol, i would love to meet or train with him. ive got excellent punching power, good kicks, they could be better, and a chin like an iron skillet, lol. not to toot my own horn but ive been in many fights, had the shit beat out of me twice but you cant win em all. when i was mugged by six gang members, i was kicked in the head over 50 times but i never stopped fighting and never got knocked out.

btw deli, you gotta learn the switch and double kick, im not gonna tell you how to do it your gonna have to figure it out on your own but i promise you if you land the double right, you will knock out your apponent. you can also easily knock someone out with the switch kick and its easier but the double is more damaging when done right.

but my favorite way to finish a fight is the rear naked choke, simple, effective and if locked in right they cant get out of it.

we will have to spar some day man.

but anyway what i actually meant by us having a get together, and i get my medi providers liscends and get a harvest in, i would like for everyone i mentioned to fly out to my place, im not allowed into the NL for 6 more years, ill pay for half of everyones flights if you fellas are interested. anyway im off to bed, night fellas
AmeriSkunk
Hemp City Lover

Postby deliriumt » Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:09 pm

thanks dude, like I said it was hard work.

if your'e in cali then I would plan it around a visit to eddie bravo's gym in hollywood and get some 10th planet training in :)

most of my ground game is based around that, I have a killer half guard game now thanks to his instructional books and dvd box set :)

definately got to be done I think.

would be a blast I think getting over there for some training, smoking and chilling in the cali sunshine :)

regards

deliriumt
deliriumt
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to HempCity