Image Galleries

Link to Hempcity

Guestbook

Update!!

Welcome, new Hempcitizen....

Moderators: deliriumt, cannabinol, milehigh, CoolZero

Update!!

Postby AmeriSkunk » Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:14 am

Ok people, long time no see. Good to be back. Im sure no one really gives a damn but Ill keep you all updated, I have to go to rehab for 6 months and I got 1yr supervised probation. Thats pretty good I guess, I could have went to jail for 7yrs. Anyway Im doing ok, living the sober life, that sucks more than any of you can imagine. But anyway thats whats im doing now.

heres my myspace page if any of you are myspacers myspace.com/agrhw95gts

anyone know were DomeDope is or how hes doing?

Anyway im breeding sled pulling pit bulls we have a comp coming up in a few months and its gonna be my males first event and I plan on winning, that fucker is strong.
AmeriSkunk
Hemp City Lover

Re: Update!!

Postby deliriumt » Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:52 am

good to here from you dude, bad to here of your plight though :( as in having to live the straight life.

ain't heard from dome in a while but then again busy myself with work etc. changed company that I work for last year much more interesting and busy.

should hopefully be visiting haarlem next spring or so now, get christmas etc. out of the way first.

keep in touch dude and hope you and your dog kick ass in the sled comp.

regards

deliriumt
Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.
deliriumt
Site Admin

Postby AmeriSkunk » Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:31 pm

Nice to hear from you too man, yeah the straight life blows.... bad... I hope none of you guys ever have to go through that. But its only a year and a half.

Im doing all I can to get out of it, like moving to a diff country, fake marriage, ect, you thik of it im pretty sure Ive already thought of it. Im putting 10g's up to any girl that can live with a fake marriage, hell not to toot my own horn but im not a bad looking fella.

But yeah, my dog and I will kick some major ass. I expect him to pull 3,000lbs without a problem before I even get to training him. Were hooking him up to cars, lol. I gotta get his harness built first though. but we decided that a truck is the best thing I can train him with, once he pulls it and gets to where its nothing for him, were gonna add weight to the truck bed. they pull on a cart with wheels and on a rail track, the rail track is where hes really going to excell. the record is 8,000lbs I think with some training and some umm... catch my drift? We can shatter that, this is him

IDK why those aren't working, I think I did it right but heres my myspace page, everything is locked but just click my pic you can see my dogs. Deuce is the bad ass sled dog, the other female pit is also a sled pulling dog but shes retired, and pregnant by Deuce. There both Blue Nose Pits, rarest of the rare

http://www.myspace.com/agrhw95gts
AmeriSkunk
Hemp City Lover

Postby DomeDope » Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:41 pm

here i am once again :D

whats up dudees :P

im fine and everything is fine 2

so dont worry im alive and here =)

i got a new laptop so i think im a bit more online here from now!!! =)

so see ya all soon..

peace smoke and greetz from germany..

The One and Only :D
DomeDope ;))
The Life is a shitty Game!!!! But the Graphics RoxXx!!!!
DomeDope
Hemp City Lover

• Website

Postby liverpool fil » Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:40 pm

good to see you back
liverpool fil

Postby deliriumt » Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:40 pm

I was getting worried my good german friend :)

have tried calling you once or twice and couldn't get through.

but to see you post here is enough evidence for me to suggest your are still alive and kicking :)

stay in touch.

chat soon.

regards

deliriumt
Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.
deliriumt
Site Admin

Postby DomeDope » Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:56 pm

hehe dont worry welsh friend =)

i think you got an old number...changed them a few times...
but i will send you the actually one okay =)

yeah a soon chat sounds nice =)

maybe we cant meet next year again =)
that would be really great...like a said is really miss you..was ever an awesome time =)

and my gf wants to meet you 2...only said good stuff about you ofcourse =)

or maybe we come over to the welsh country ;)

is the offer still open?
you know sleep @ your place ?

have a nice evening man!!!

everybody else who read this 2 ofcourse =)

fil :)

nice to hear ya

peace smoke and greetz from germany!!

DomeDope
The Life is a shitty Game!!!! But the Graphics RoxXx!!!!
DomeDope
Hemp City Lover

• Website

Postby deliriumt » Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:20 am

I will be coming over to the netherlands next year for sure maybe around april with a friend and steven.

and again in the summer with wife and daughter.

hell if we rent a large anough apartment or house why don't you come up to haarlem or amsterdam and stay with us a few days like before ???

will keep you posted dude.

regards

from the green valleys of wales ;)

deliriumt
deliriumt
Site Admin

Postby AmeriSkunk » Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:58 am

wow, its like a reunion, lol

Dome, Fil, Deliriumt... We still have a good buddy missing :(

sigh...

Hope MH is doing well
AmeriSkunk
Hemp City Lover

Postby Ernest » Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:46 pm

It was time for Hempcitizen reunion :mrgreen: .
Good too see you guys.
Best regards,

Ernest :D
shh...
Ernest
Hemp City Lover

Postby deliriumt » Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:22 pm

heh ernest as well excellent :)

still need to meet up with you sometime for a good smoke. maybe if timings are good next year perhaps ???

anyone else up for a mini gathering ????

keep you posted I guess as time gets closer.

regards

deliriumt
deliriumt
Site Admin

Postby Ernest » Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:22 pm

Yeah that sounds like an idea....
I will light one up for you guys...

Best regards
shh...
Ernest
Hemp City Lover

Postby Joe King Park » Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:13 pm

Hi Ameriskunk .
I'm House Sitting In Amsterdam Dec 10th - 17th :D
After Being Blown Away By The Prices Of Herb This Past May In The Centre Of Amsterdam ( 20 Euros For A Gramme Of Grasshopper Kali Mist :shock: ) Which Incidently Rendered Me Unconcious For Well Over A Hour Before I Woke Up :lol:
We Moved Out Of The Flying Pig Due To The Fact The Lift/Elevator Was Broken , And Stayed With Relatives In A Very Nice Area Next To Katsu Coffeeshop ( The John Sinclair Strain Is Awesome ).
Anyways , We Have Been Invited To Stay For A Week While They Get Married In Australia, And Would Like To Visit Haarlem And Other Cosy Communities This Time Round.
I Also Hope To Find Some New Seeds After My Last Three Mr Nice Grows - Threads , Including The Last " Test Strain " Called Early Haze ( Early Queen x Afghani ) Which I Grew Outdoors In Pathetic Weather Up Here In North Wales ( May24- Oct 9th ).
I Prefer To Purchase My Seeds In Person , And Logically , Picking Them Up In Holland Is More Re Assuring .
Of Course It Must Be A Pain -Sleep- Appetite Inducing Strain ( Any Ideas Anybody ? ).
Having Succesfully Grown " Splif-Seeds " Bought From The Floating Flower Market ( Hollands Hoop ) Which Were Dirt Cheap, And Poor Success With DP's Ortega#3 Limited Edition Female ( They Hermied ) , I Tend To Steer Away From Some Seed Companies Who Promise This And That.
Finding A Clone Is My Ultimate Dream Though , Having Built A Brand New Indoor Growspace With C02 Enrichment And Custom DWC Set-up .
Can Clones Be Sourced In Holland ? ( I Cannot For The Life Of Me Find Any Here In Wales , Or The Rest Of The U.K :| )
Anyways , I Do Hope Everything Worked Out For You In The End Ameriskunk :wink: And Wish You All The Best With Your Dog Competition.
It Would Be Great To Meet Up With A Fellow Member Over A Cup Of Coffee , Especially With The Future Uncertainty Of Tourists Being allowed To Use Coffeeshops , Which Was In The Canna News Threads A Month Or Two Ago .
" Five Weeks , And Counting Til We Reach Valhalla :D "
Joe :)
Branded
Joe King Park

Postby AmeriSkunk » Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:35 am

Hi JKP, nice to see ya back on the boards.

to answer your question about the clones, yeah you can if you know the right person and get in good with them. I've had them offered to me when I was gonna move over there.

thats cool about getting to house sit, I wish i knew my relatives in the NL, lol.

Thanks about the dog thing, I think ima just start fresh though. My female just had pups and I got a few big ones and my big stud male is to much of a pussy to pull a sled. He just stops when the weight hooks up, hes big though, hes just real timmid.

but everything is alright with the probation and all thatm it sucks, BAD, but what can I do. I just gotta wait it out and go from there. Keep in touch man
AmeriSkunk
Hemp City Lover

Postby Ernest » Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:18 pm

What happened to Nol´s Blog. Cant wait to read more, but his last article is from Sept.
I hope he´s doing well.
Best regads,
Ernest
shh...
Ernest
Hemp City Lover

Next

Return to HempCity