Image Galleries

Link to Hempcity

Guestbook

Need a lil help

Welcome, new Hempcitizen....

Moderators: deliriumt, cannabinol, milehigh, CoolZero

Re: Need a lil help

Postby AmeriSkunk » Wed May 13, 2009 3:46 am

sweet I never even knew that was you. I used to use Dr.Chronics forum but I guess they closed it

This is Dank1, Idk if you remember me but yeah all this shit happened and I hired the best lawyer around my area and he thinks I might just get 6months rehab or bootcamp or something, I still dont know yet but im still interested in relocating and my lawyer thinks that I could even get out of this without a conviction as long as I do the rehab or bootcamp, I dont find out what I have to actually do until June, Ill keep you guys posted

later
AmeriSkunk
Hemp City Lover

Postby Joe King Park » Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:53 pm

Hi
I've Done Six Months Rehab @ Comox Valley Recovery Centre In Courtenay , B.C ( Free )
Free accomodation And Food , And Pocket Money :wink:
It's Only Six Months Out Of Your Life , And It Is Beneficial Towards Your Future
( So Many B.C Growers Do Really Well Growing Outdoors They Seem To Develop Nasty Coke ( Devils Dandruff Habits ) Over The Winter
I Recently Found Out My Ex growing Partner Recently Had A Heart Attack Due To The Crap
When You Are Ready To Make Your Move , I'll Coach You All The Way Through Til You Get There Then Teach You How To Get That Monthly Cheque ( Every Last Wednesday Of The Month )
They Have To Give It To You , That's The Law
Pete :)
Branded
Joe King Park

Postby AmeriSkunk » Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:38 pm

Hell yeah Pete, Im fully on board with you. I've got to get the fuck out of here I cant stand it anymore. Heres an update on my case, I just talked to my lawyer and im going to have to do 6months rehab and thats it as far as I know. Im trying to find a rehab in CA so the trip to Canada isnt that far. Any yes man I would gladly take that job. I need to find a rehab that I can get into within a month or so and thats that. They may put me on unsupervised probation, which I hope they dont but we will see on monday. But anyway Pete dont forget about me, I will be coming so long as your invite is still open.

Is there anyother way to contact you man, I hardly get on here? I would love to converse with you if possible, I'll message you my tele number and you can call if you think thats ok, I got lots of q's for you.
AmeriSkunk
Hemp City Lover

Postby urbanite420 » Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:42 pm

Godspeed AmeriSkunk....
urbanite420

Postby AmeriSkunk » Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:33 am

thanks man, as of next Tuesday, im officially a convicted felon.... fucking sucks. I dont give a fuck about my record here but that kinda fucks me from traveling to lots of places just because im a felon in my state. Not to mention in some states growing is a misdemenor with no sec and sub. Just shows how fucked up the United States is. Not to mention if I dont find a rehab place within a month I have to go for 15months instead of 6months. That is some bullshit, paid my lawyer 5g's and I have to find my own rehab, wtf.

Anyone want a champ Fawn and Blue/Red Nose female pit? Shes fully grown, not fixed, huge head, short and stocky, not aggressive to people or other dogs, slightly food aggressive. I have to get rid of her if I go for 15months if I go for 6 i can keep her but not for 15

Wish me luck guys
AmeriSkunk
Hemp City Lover

Previous

Return to HempCity