Image Galleries

Link to Hempcity

Guestbook

Need a lil help

Welcome, new Hempcitizen....

Moderators: deliriumt, cannabinol, milehigh, CoolZero

Need a lil help

Postby AmeriSkunk » Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:44 pm

Ok my situation has taken a turn for the worst and I need information on how to get asylum in canada or who I would need to contact about that. I will talk with people in pm about what exactly is going on and I do realize this is a dutch site but I have been referred that I need medical marijuana, I need to get in touch with someone in Canada about aquiring asylum, similar to Michelle Rainey and a few others.

I know there are a few good members here that could help me find some informarion about this, any help is much appreciated, I currently dont have full time access to the internet so if someone would help me with this I would forever be thankful. Please reply in pm
AmeriSkunk
Hemp City Lover

Re: Need a lil help

Postby AmeriSkunk » Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:37 am

if anyone wants to help im up for all the help I can get about canadian asylum and a lawyer from Norml, has informed me of a few little known laws that some states have and I have already contacted someone about getting sylum in Canada and things are looking up. I was told to make my case as highly known as possible, like he Michelle Rainey case, ect. I talk to my lawyer tomorrow I'll let you guys know more. The lawyer from Norml wants me to contact him as soon as I finish talking to my lawyer. Thank you Norml

Peace
AmeriSkunk
Hemp City Lover

Postby Puffin13 » Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:25 am

Good luck and Godspeed to you, AmeriSkunk! I hope you make it to Canada! &*@#!* the usa. Peace.
Home honey! I'm high!
Puffin13

Postby AmeriSkunk » Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:08 pm

I think I'll make it to Canada fairly easily, Im in the works with a few people about getting the case exposure, im in talks with a few lawyers from Norml and their advising me on what to do and when to do it and also how to do it. I've also been in touch with a few Canadian lawyers and spoke about the political asylum and I havent really heard anything discouraging from them.

Its going to take lots of help from lots good people, but im hoping we can get it done.

I just got out of court less than 30mins ago for my prelim and the DA is offering me 5yrs in prison, with 2yrs DOC custody, im not really sure what that is.

The reason I would even qualify for asylum which I may as well go ahead and say it because if it goes as public as the rainey case it going to be out there anyway.

Send positive vibes and lots of exhales my way, lol

even in times like theses cannnabis helps me think the dark days arent completely black.

1love
Last edited by AmeriSkunk on Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AmeriSkunk
Hemp City Lover

Postby Happy_Camper » Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:38 pm

Hi Ameriskunk!

I am not exactly sure what trouble you have, but I will layout some (admittedly non-expert, but I am Canadian so I have some familiarity with the Canadian laws.) reason why you might be able to seek refuge in Canada.

If you are being persecuted for your ethnicity, race, religion, sexual orientation, political beliefs, or other human-rights type of violations, then you might have good reason to expect sanctuary in Canada. Many former U.S. (and other nation's) citizens have been granted Canadian asylum on those grounds.

If, on the other hand, you are simply trying to beat a possession charge or some other type of criminal proceeding (provided that your government was not trumping up bogus charges)then you would, likely, be extradited back to the U.S to face those charges.

I hope this helps.

See ya,
Happy_Camper.
Happy_Camper

Postby AmeriSkunk » Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:04 pm

that actually did help but I only have two weeks to figure all this shit out and I have kinda planned on going to jail anyway but Canada is nice, houses in Vancouver are kinda pricey but its the kind of town I would like to be a part of.

I should rephrase alot of that previous statment, im not "demented" I just have some issues, I was mostly flippin out that I put three months of work into by far my best grow to date and I didnt even get to reap the benifits.

Im just wondering what the extra term is for jumping bail, anyone know?

Its been a very long time since I posted, Ive still stopped through and browsed the threads. If I do go to jail im sentenced to 5yrs prison time and 2yrs DOC, but who knows what will go down.

Hit me up people and if this guy that posted above me from Canada still posts or if Deliriumt or MH could contact him for me I would greatly appreciate it. Tell him to pm me if you guys get ahold of him
AmeriSkunk
Hemp City Lover

Postby deliriumt » Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:18 pm

will do,

and good luck with your problem(s)

hope they don't send you down man we will surely miss your presence around here :(

regards

deliriumt
Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.
deliriumt
Site Admin

Postby AmeriSkunk » Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:48 am

man im trying my hardest to avoid all this, I've been getting advice from a few places, I sent MH an e-mail a while ago and I hope he accepts my offer.

I mean man im 23, 135lbs I just got the shit end of the stick in some states its not even a jailable offence but not mine, prison time. Im trying to just get out of the us make some money and get a good lawyer and then go back and deal with the charges if I ever have to. But as of now its not looking good. I am more than willing to be someones grow tender or anything to help me get on my feet in a new place

I mean im lookin for a handout here, I need some serious help, I got some money but right now I dont have enough to just up and go by myself comfortably. I need help and if there is anyone willing to help I I would greatly appreciate it otherwise im off to the pen for 5-7yrs

But anyway If anyone feels like helping out I will be checking my account. Its been good knowing all you fellas
AmeriSkunk
Hemp City Lover

Postby Joe King Park » Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:53 pm

If You Want To Relocate To Canada I Can Help You If You Intend On Accesing Canada Via The West Coast ( British Columbia )
First Off You Need To Visit Canada ( Take ferry From Seattle To Victoria )
Upon Arriving In Victoria I Encourage You To Visit The Cool Aid Centre Situated On Store Street And Discovery
Here You Will Have Full And Free Access To Medical Coverage , And Will Also Be Provided With Shelter
From Here You Can Visit The Refugee Centre On The Third Floor Of The Maynard Building Situated At The 700 Block Of Fort Street, Where You Will Be appointed A Case Worker Who Will Look After Your Stay For Up To Two Years ( You Cannot Be Refused Benefits From The Provincial Government ( $600-$800 Per Month )
When The Two Years Comes Up, You Will Likely Be Served A Deportation Order Which You Can Appeal , Which Will Extend Your Stay For Up To Another Two Years , By Which Time You Will Probably Be Granted Landed Immigration Status Which After Three Years Will Enable You To Write Your Canadian Citizenship Exam .
A Good Example Of Who Travelled This Route is Steve Kubby Who Now Lives On Texada Island .
The Island I Lived On ( Neighbouring Texada Island ) Is At Least 40% American ( Vietnam Draft Dodgers ) And Is Still A Sanctuary For Many Disgruntled Americans Wishing To Leave U.S Policies And Beliefs
Do You Have Any Skills , Or A Trade ?
Do You Want To Go By The Book , Or Get In The Backdoor ?
Being A Dual Citizen , My Good Friend From San Francisco Uses My Social Insurance Number To Work In Canada , And Has Not Run Into Any Problems In The Last Six Years :wink:
Where Theres A Will , Theres A Way
Just Don't Blow Up Any Courtrooms , lolhttp://www.photobucket.com/PistolPete
Joe :D
Branded
Joe King Park

Postby Joe King Park » Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:58 pm

Courtroom Image - Page 15
( 100 Members - 5 Ounces of Herb ) :lol:
Joe
Branded
Joe King Park

Postby AmeriSkunk » Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:36 pm

Joe Im going to contact you via pm
AmeriSkunk
Hemp City Lover

Postby AmeriSkunk » Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:52 pm

Joe I got a question for ya... Now iv called all the places you listed and they said that they would put me up pending theres enough room. My question to you is that you say there are alot of draft dodgers there, so does the US immigration not check there or what??

Because I asked about immigration protection and he said they dont offer that kind of service, so im asking does the immigration do sweeps to try to find illegal immigrants? Or in Victoria basically left alone?

and what is the $600-800 dollars mean, do they give that to you every month to get on your feet??
AmeriSkunk
Hemp City Lover

Postby AmeriSkunk » Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:10 pm

First off im pretty much fucked, aparently, you cant get into Canada if you've had a DUI.... That being said tomorrow I have to contact the Canadian Federal Government and see if I qualify for asylum and to see if since its been five years they will expunge that charge and let me in the country.

If there is anyone out here who knows what I need to do or how to help since im obviously not going to the NL now. Thanks for anyone who will help out. If someone would try to find a good site I would much appreciate it as I dont hav full time access to the net.

TY
AmeriSkunk
Hemp City Lover

Postby AmeriSkunk » Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:12 pm

Holy shit... I just realised who JKP is, I know you from HG420. Anyway next time you log in hit me up man, I'll let you know what handle I used to use over there. And I still need to chat with you about a few thing pretaining to Victoria and that plan and all that.

I recognised your dog(s) man, lol. Plus the link kinda gave it away, lmao. But anyway good talking to ya and nice to see things are still going good for ya

Peace
AmeriSkunk
Hemp City Lover

Postby Joe King Park » Tue May 05, 2009 12:03 pm

Hi , Yes , Pistol Pete , B.C Pete , T.R.C.U.K
That Is I :D
Look If You Really Want To Go Live In Canada I Can Offer You A Job On One Of The Gulf Islands Working On A Vineyard
I Cannot Fly To Canada And Meet Up With You, But Can Via Many Routes Direct You Into Canada
I'll Be In Holland May 14-19th ( Just In Case You're There )
Staying At www.flyingpig.nl
Branded
Joe King Park

Next

Return to HempCity