Dutch Growrooms

Travel reports

Links to friends

Our Cannabis Shops

Image Galleries

Link to Hempcity

Guestbook

Who buys weed/hash online...?

Policies and information for the other countries of the European Union.

Moderators: deliriumt, cannabinol, milehigh, CoolZero

Who buys weed/hash online...?

Postby GROWZONE » Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:02 am

:D i,ve herd you can buy online......what dose eveyone else think of this..?. :?:
canna-campo http://www.gro-zona.es smoker friendly place to stay in spain
--------------------------
=====================
GROWZONE

• Website

Postby Ernest » Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:45 pm

I personally wouldnt buy there.

Its a bit too risky :lol:
shh...
Ernest
Hemp City Lover

good question

Postby deliriumt » Fri Apr 28, 2006 6:18 pm

it depends on how secure and private the online service is.

e.g. how many 3rd parties could gain access to the data on the server etc.

how upto date is the server kept so as not to be vulnerable to hacker attacks etc.

a lot of factors need to be considered when purchasing anything online in my opinion not just medical herbs ;)

but even more need to be considered when running this type of service to ensure the safety and privacy of the potential customers.

e.g. military grade encryption to protect the back end database etc. wouldn't go amiss ;)

hope this helps :)

regards

deliriumt
deliriumt
Site Admin

Re: Who buys weed/hash online...?

Postby ynnos » Wed May 24, 2006 6:35 pm

[quote="GROWZONE"]:D i,ve herd you can buy online......what dose eveyone else think of this..?. :?:[/quote] :D :!:

it has been known, the trick i think is to avoid the scammers
ynnos

Postby Speed » Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:40 am

I hear there's quite a lot of it going on :shock: 8) - like ynnos said, you've got to avoid the scammers cause there seems to be a lot of them too :(
"Some drugs are known to induce paranoia through chemical action. Marijuana, it seems, can do it through political action instead."
Speed

• Website

nope

Postby 420dpm420 » Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:26 am

lol its hard enof for me to find good bud around me i dono if i could ever trust anything online its not like u could intimidate someone enof so they dont rip u
420dpm420

Postby kebab » Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:00 am

i would buy online, but not with credit card payment.

what you all think of a forum, where you would be able to find "cannabis suppliers" :wink: in your area and do all the negotiations thru MSN
g0t weeD?
kebab

Postby winstone » Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:39 am

We have just had one hell of a shortage, droubt in the UK, prices have almost doubled in places, I was almost tempted to try one of these, places, as a medi user, it gets depressing with the low standard of cannabis for sale sometimes.

If anyone wishes to PM me with a reputable source, I would be greatful, as it looks as if christmas is going to be dull unless I can get over to Holland...

Which is difficult..

winnie
Join the Growing Smiling Revolution ...

http://www.lca-uk.org/lcaforum/index.php
winstone
Forum builder

Postby Joe King Park » Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:30 pm

It seems i am in the same boat
My Crop should be ready by Christmas, but defineatly not dry
POG- GodxGrape- RomStar- Cherry hash Plant x sensistar

considering what i have just read at thc4ms, it seems i am eligeable for Sativex, since i am undergoing chemotherapy and have a chronic spinal problem

my doctors are pumping me with morphine and valium to the point where i almost cannot garden any more

buying off the street is not an option for me in my condition
especially since "Insulation Cannabis" is out there along with worse than normal soapbar
I am being helped a bit by a nice guy i recently met, but he's just a self sufficient grower, and not a dealer of any scope of the imagination

if you visit this site and look at The Old Images gallery; you'll see some strains you have probably never heard of ( some real eye candy folks)
http://www.hempology.com
who knows , maybe you'll see me kicking around too ( Hotboxing the Federal Courtroom, Victoria B.C - 2001)

our meetings were every wednesday night, in public
This form of activism must be practiced and copied in The Uk if any headway is going to be made
Strength in numbers , and all that
Vive la Revolution !!
Joe :wink:
Branded
Joe King Park

Postby Joe King Park » Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:52 pm

yes Old Pictures;
who is that guy on page 42, on the bulletin board
its WWG ( Weird Welsh Guy) :)
This brave individual, during a Bust at Teds Books, which had 5 Officers in there, and two on the door, had either the guts , or the stupidity to notice a big bag of herb ( 1/2 pound), and stuffed it under his jacket, and under the pretense of a customer walked out the door with it , and proceeded to walk up the road where he handed it over ( along with several small baggies of herb) to Teds Partner Marie
This meant that The Buyers Club was able to reopen that same afternoon , until new stock arrived.

Team Player , or what ??
its a shame some of Teds Friends on THIS Site do not realise the actions I pulled off that day, which helped countless medi users
especially the person i emailed here before planning my recent trip to Holland

anyways, do have a browse through the gallery and pick up some tips
Its Time to put the pressure on and make a change to these ludicrous laws
i'm going to fight til i drop; tooth and nail
"I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired"

Joe :idea:
Branded
Joe King Park

Postby winstone » Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:09 pm

Joe I'd try for Sativex, however I don't take Alcohol, at all, as I've an allergy to it.

But if your OK with Sativex then go for it, I've read about people in the UK getting it easy now.

Sounds like you've have been battling for a few years now Joe, keep on mate,
"I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired"

I like the way you've put that,

keep smiling

winnie

winstone
Forum builder

Postby AmeriSkunk » Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:51 pm

I'll tell you of a way to get your pot and hide it well enough that the pigs could look at it and not notice it. You guys are talking sativex and a guy on ICmag said that they arent that good so he makes his own pills for now because he is suffering from bronchitis. First you need to make your weed into hash oil then buy empty pill capsules or empty out some. Use some kind of cut(baking soda or something powdery) mix your hash oil with the powder, It will be easier if you get it hot first and dont try to make the oil hard to begin with. Take a straw and cut it like a bump straw for you know what, take the mix wich should be workable not so oily, as hash oil is around 90% THC it won't take much, the remaining 10% is just water.(note: you can make the oil more pure by heating it to evap the water, but that would just make this more diffacult) Fill the capsules to you desire then bottle them in something that had capsules in it originally and you should be home free. Remember that hash oil is around or above 90% THC depending on how thick the oil is, so you wont need much.

I'm talking Butane Hash Oil, not ISO oil wich is inferior and harder to make, If you dont know how to butane extract just ask and I'll inform you on how easy it is. It takes longer to break the weed up than it does to extract the oil. I will advise you to not do it inside although everytime I have done it, I did it inside. Just be careful because butane is a flamable gas you will neeed some type of ventelation(open front and back door).
AmeriSkunk
Hemp City Lover

Postby winstone » Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:29 am

Thanks for the tips AmeriSkunk.

I am trying to eat more as I've stopped smoking tobacco, a few years now.

much better hit, eating, however for immediate pain relief, I use my trusty, rusty bong... :wink:

I'm saving up to get a vape. pref volcano or ver dampher.

winnie

winstone
Forum builder

Postby AmeriSkunk » Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:11 pm

If your looking to be more health friendly smokes you may want to look into the BHO a little farther, about three four hits and I'm high like I smoked a bowl of good sativa and the BHO is allways more uppity than the product it was made from. I dare to try a full sativa batch of BHO that would probably be like speed or something. Anyways if far healthier the plant material is what makes smoking not healthy plus BHO is super easy to make.
AmeriSkunk
Hemp City Lover

Postby Joe King Park » Tue Dec 05, 2006 2:01 pm

Winstone
i am now 100% allergic to Alcohol, as is my wife
somehow we both contracted Hepatitis C and had no idea we had it until we were being screened for IVF treatment so i could have a biological child ( i have 3 stepsons)
my wife has been on Chemotherapy for longer than myself, and most of her hair has now fallen out
i have another 10 months of treatment myself
the only way we may be able to have a child together is we both beat the virus ( 70% success rate)
My Wife has succeeded and no Virus shows up in her blood tests anymore

Even if i could drink , i would feel like a hippocrite, as i believe it to promote violence and heartache
i'll never touch a drop again; i'd rather die than drink booze
:evil: Joe
Branded
Joe King Park

Next

Return to Cannabis policies for the rest of the EU