Dutch Growrooms

Travel reports

Links to friends

Our Cannabis Shops

Image Galleries

Link to Hempcity

Guestbook

Milehighs grow thread.

All amateur growers can ask here there questions about growing.

Moderators: deliriumt, cannabinol, milehigh, CoolZero

Milehighs grow thread.

Postby milehigh » Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:45 am

First of all, I have a medical provider certificate. That makes me legal in the eyes of the state I live in. The Feds dont see it that way and they are my only real concern. I stay very low key, and keep my plant numbers within limits. My main goal is to produce about 400 grams per month to supply 3 patients and have a little extra for a rainy day.

I currently clone and veg under a SunSystems 175 watt metal Halide light in a wardrobe cabinet. My flower chamber consists of 2X600 watt HPS lights that are air cooled. My grow area is about 2 square meters and I run ebb and flo on two tables with one being finished every 30 to 40 days.

I will get some photos up soon. I currently have Blueberry and Pure Power Plant in the flower chamber. Some was harvested today and the rest will be the end of the week.

mh
We're all here, because we're not all there.
milehigh
Hemp City Lover

• Website

Postby AmeriSkunk » Fri Jun 02, 2006 8:13 am

I saw this thread was never answered and I also had a question about leaf feeding, I used miracle grow tomato for the veg period, and I think it's called Expert Gardener flowering nutes, both feed through the leaves and roots. You ever used nutes that feed through the leaves, what brand of nutes do you use?
AmeriSkunk
Hemp City Lover

Postby milehigh » Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:39 pm

I use Botanica products mostly and never leaf feed. I am not opposed to it, just never saw the need. I liken growing to maximizing outdoor environment. Since in nature, they do not get foiler fed, I don't do it either. The Botanica product line is very forgiving. It is hard to kill plants with that shit, lol..

mh
milehigh
Hemp City Lover

• Website

Postby AmeriSkunk » Fri Jun 02, 2006 8:03 pm

I was watching my THC Seeds grow video, and they were using peroxide and I looked into it and I was wondering if you know anything about it, and if you think it would be worth it, or if I would even see a differencein in bud size? I only have about three or four weeks left, Do you think gas would do anything for this one with three weeks left? I have two more that are younger. I cant wait to get that watermelon smoke in my lungs, ahhh :D, I can feel this blueberry in my legs and it last for a while in my bubbler, I am loading my third bowl out of this bag righ now, the second lasted overnight but I am smoking alone. :?

What do you think about buying a digi cam and returning it, I really want the pic's up. I might just buy It and sell it on e-bay, what do you think?
AmeriSkunk
Hemp City Lover

Postby Joe King Park » Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:03 pm

i sure wish i could upload images at this site
Milehigh; you have a Federal Exemption; what for ; Holland or ?

Rather than use H202 to increase your DO; consider aquiring a Dr Sochting Ceramic Plate slow release H202 container you place in your resevoir
as you may know, introducing Oxy Plus/ Liquid Oxygen/ Hydrogen Peroxide is only a short lived enhancement, and Oxygen levels drop within a few hours
not the case with a Dr Sochting "OXYDATOR"
Do Never use Cannazym or other Live Enzymes if you use H202
only one product ( dismal reports , btw ) is a product called Hygrozyme
this expensive product claims its dead enzyme based product works well with H202
yet i have not heard of one grower actually reccomend the stuff
The Oxydator is available at good aquarium stores :)
JKP
Branded
Joe King Park

Postby AmeriSkunk » Sun Dec 17, 2006 6:02 am

I think MH has all the set up he needs, In CO he had CO2 on a timer so no problems there, correct me if I'm wrong MH. Not sure what he's running right now, want to clue us in the buddy?

His exemption was for the US. Not all states though.
AmeriSkunk
Hemp City Lover

Postby milehigh » Sun Dec 17, 2006 3:30 pm

Yeah, it was just for Colorado. I have not been able to find a secure place here yet. I hope to in the foreseeable future. In the meantime I have some close friends here with grows that I help with on a regular basis. So I am not going thru withdrawal or anything.

I did use CO2 out of a tank on a regulator. the goal was 1200PPM during the lights on cycle and it did make a dramatic difference. It is not so popular to do in Holland. The H2o2 is also a good idea, but in lieu of that I just kept a bubble stick in my resivoir and never seemed to have an O2 problem.

Cheers,
milehigh
Hemp City Lover

• Website

Postby AmeriSkunk » Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:52 pm

Why is the co2 not popular in the NL, all it does is make the plants produce bigger buds right? Are there any downsides?
AmeriSkunk
Hemp City Lover

Postby bigfatllama » Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:16 am

Joe King Park wrote:i sure wish i could upload images at this site

if you put your pics on photobucket its just a case of copy and paste the url into your post.
bigfatllama

Postby koppen_koffie » Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:01 pm

AmeriSkunk wrote:Why is the co2 not popular in the NL, all it does is make the plants produce bigger buds right? Are there any downsides?

in my opinon/experience the plants don´t get bigger, they just grow faster... but you have to rise the temp a bit. i´m not a fan of this because i think with proper air-circulation you wont need extra co2. but i you havent air-circulation i might be a help.

i think every country/hemisphere has its own tricks...or just diffrent techniques.
koppen_koffie

Return to Growing tips