Hempcity in the press

Dutch Growrooms

Travel reports

Links to friends

Our Cannabis Shops

Image Galleries

Link to Hempcity

Guestbook

Indica Apartments to be converted to long term rentals.

Comments, questions, info and small talk.
Cannabisshop Indica is on the side of the Spaarne river, with a terrace, in case of good weather.

Moderators: deliriumt, cannabinol, milehigh, CoolZero

Indica Apartments to be converted to long term rentals.

Postby milehigh » Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:43 pm

It has been decided to close the Indica Apartments for short term Holiday rentals effective November 1st 2008. There are still several dates open between now and then and I would love to have some guests for those dates.

The hotel at Sativa and the Indica apartments are closed permanantly from this point forward with the above exception. I have also learned that the Sativa will become a take-a-way counter only and will no longer serve drinks or food when it reopens on September 18th.

mh reporting.
We're all here, because we're not all there.
milehigh
Hemp City Lover

• Website

Re: Indica Apartments to be converted to long term rentals.

Postby Puffin13 » Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:35 pm

milehigh wrote:It has been decided to close the Indica Apartments for short term Holiday rentals effective November 1st 2008. There are still several dates open between now and then and I would love to have some guests for those dates.
The hotel at Sativa and the Indica apartments are closed permanantly from this point forward with the above exception. I have also learned that the Sativa will become a take-a-way counter only and will no longer serve drinks or food when it reopens on September 18th. mh reporting.

High mh, Do you have any other info than what you provided? Like why? Does this have to do with the law or just a decision made for economic reasons by the great Willie Wortel's management and staff? What will the rental be for the Indica apartments? In addition, other info about the apartment would be helpful. Thanks for all you do! :wink: Peace.
Home honey! I'm high!
Puffin13

Postby richardf » Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:03 pm

Too bad about Sativa being take-away only.
Always looked forward to getting off the train from A'dam and stopping in for a coffee and smoke. Sad how things change.
Thought about living in Haarlem one day , but the $Dollar$ took a dump vs. Euro, though it was good v. Guilder. Even found a place down the narrow street next to Thee Huis.
Puffin, just curious, are things ok with management and staff? Or just a wry sense of humor.
Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
richardf

Postby Puffin13 » Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:45 am

richardf wrote:Too bad about Sativa being take-away only.
Always looked forward to getting off the train from A'dam and stopping in for a coffee and smoke. Sad how things change.
Thought about living in Haarlem one day , but the $Dollar$ took a dump vs. Euro, though it was good v. Guilder. Even found a place down the narrow street next to Thee Huis.
Puffin, just curious, are things ok with management and staff? Or just a wry sense of humor.

richardf, I'm not sure I know what you mean. I was just inquiring about what the future will hold for the WW shops, especially Sativa. They have had trouble with the law and was just wondering about that. Sorry I couldnt be more helpful. Peace.
Home honey! I'm high!
Puffin13

Postby richardf » Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:01 pm

Thanks for the reply.
We all hope Nol and staff the best, and that the future will bring better times for them.
richardf

Postby midnite2412 » Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:51 pm

I hope the coffeeshop stays - it is such a great place to smoke a joint. The staff are great and the windmill is cool considering you're in Holland.
midnite2412

Postby Chicago » Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:48 am

Can anyone provide any details on this situation? I was there a year ago for my 60th and was planning on returning in
February. What's behind the conversion and the changes at the Sativa? Somerbody clue me in, please.

Thanks
Chicago

Postby t_stoned » Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:38 pm

Sativa is reopened, but no more aprts. cs is now divided in dealing zone and smokers area. no bar, only coffee-machine. But pot menu is as usual- good value of weed and hasj.
peace
t_stoned

Postby richardf » Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:44 pm

Thanks for the update.
BTW, who owns what now ?
Loved getting off the train and popping in there, then strolling by Thee Huis on Smedestraat, by the old museum,now gone, and upstairs to Sensemilla. Those seats from 1st class German train car are comfy.
richardf

Postby t_stoned » Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:45 pm

Owner is the same, i suppose- Nol van Schaik, counter-dealers are all the same too.
by the way, Empire (on the way from t-stationto Gr.Markt) has very strong Blue Buddha now....lekker:)))
t_stoned

Return to Willie Wortel Indica