Dutch Growrooms

Travel reports

Links to friends

Our Cannabis Shops

Image Galleries

Link to Hempcity

Guestbook

Newish Volcano And Complete Growroom/s

Do you want help selling your products, or offer cannabusiness franchises, give it a try here.

Moderators: deliriumt, cannabinol, milehigh, CoolZero

Newish Volcano And Complete Growroom/s

Postby Joe King Park » Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:38 pm

Due To The Unavailability Of Cannabis In My Area I Am Selling Up Everything I Have In Regards To Cannabis
All Equiptment Is Top Of The Line ( cannatronics-delta , Atami, Prima Klima , Etc , Etc )
Also Seed Collection Thrown In.

I'm Selling Everything As A Going Concern , As I Cannot Remember My Last High :( , And Shall Have To Resort To The NHS

I Am Moving Soon To My Old Family Abode Twenty Miles Closer To My Local Hospital And Would Not Want To See My Ex Partner Throw Everything In The Trash, So Make Me An Offer :wink:

As Far As Activism And Protest And Freedom And Choice ; Well I Have Personally Seen A Losing battle In Regards To Anyone Anywhere ( Except The U.S.A :shock: ) Accepting Cannabis As A Medicine , Or Social Calmer
Meanwhile Alcohol Is Proposed To Be 30% Cheaper Due To The Credit Crunch !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go Figure ????????????

Anyways , Opportunity Knocks For Someone More Capable Than I .

29 Years Of Smoking The Kindherb Is No Longer Possible ( Unless I Found A Caregiver Who Used All My Equiptment To Toss Me The Odd Bone Now And Again )

JKP ( In The Arms Of Morpheus ) :|
Joe King Park

Return to Cannabusiness proposals