Dutch Growrooms

Travel reports

Links to friends

Our Cannabis Shops

Image Galleries

Link to Hempcity

Guestbook

Rights in Europe

Do you want help selling your products, or offer cannabusiness franchises, give it a try here.

Moderators: deliriumt, cannabinol, milehigh, CoolZero

Rights in Europe

Postby Leicester » Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:15 pm

Hi,

Just a thought and possibly covered before.

As we are moving closer and closer to an EU which is basically a super state with one common goal, rules and regulations on economic and social harmony we the members of each state must unite in harmonising with our enlightened brothers and sisters of the Netherlands, Spain and other EU countries which in essence legalise use or decriminalise use of the herb.

How can the EU harmonise yet have so many different views and polcies ranging from the staunch french to their neighbours of Spain and The Netherlands who understand personal liberty and the freedom and rights of the individual, whether in private or state sponsered outlets like cannabis coffee shops.

It is necessary to test these regulations by challenging all members states conflicting ideologies at the court of human rights. What do you my brothers and sisters think?
Leicester

Postby winstone » Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:29 pm

Hi Leicester :D

http://www.cannabis-clubs.eu/ this is the newest thing happening in europe , moving very slow though, as most good things do.

welcome to HC good site here isn't it.

winnie
Join the Growing Smiling Revolution ...

http://www.lca-uk.org/lcaforum/index.php
winstone
Forum builder

Postby Joe King Park » Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:03 pm

Winstone ; what gets me is the amount of members already joined , yet so few are making any comments or suggestions
it seems somewhat of a stalemate :oops:
I really think we need some input from more than four members
i am an hours drive from Beggars Belief, but would have better luck boarding an easy jet in liverpool for a 45 minute trip to Holland
and it seems all EU countries are trying to make Holland and Spain pull into line if they are to remain members
meanwhile Hollands Bananas have gone all Cocaine :shock:
anyways , Carlisle; 26th this month
be there or be square
Peter the grate
Branded
Joe King Park

Postby AmeriSkunk » Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:34 pm

what gets me is the amount of members already joined , yet so few are making any comments or suggestions

Most people that have joined and havent posted are spammers, also allot of people joined to try to win he IPod Nano.
AmeriSkunk
Hemp City Lover

Postby winstone » Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:39 pm

Everything takes time, as the journey of ten thousand miles has to start with the first few steps, but ensure that your shoe laces are done up tight, unless you are wearing wellington boots, is my only adage at this point.

winnie
Join the Growing Smiling Revolution ...

http://www.lca-uk.org/lcaforum/index.php
winstone
Forum builder

Return to Cannabusiness proposals