Dutch Growrooms

Travel reports

Links to friends

Our Cannabis Shops

Image Galleries

Link to Hempcity

Guestbook

WANTED....people ...............!!!

Do you want help selling your products, or offer cannabusiness franchises, give it a try here.

Moderators: deliriumt, cannabinol, milehigh, CoolZero

WANTED....people ...............!!!

Postby GROWZONE » Fri May 02, 2003 10:37 am

8) for More uk coffeshops,
all you need to have is........!
1 /balls the size of an elephant/or colin davies.! :o
2 /staying power like ,you,ve never stayed before.! 8)
3 /bottomless pocket....!
4/endless supply of products :P
5 /good people lookin out for your liberty :wink:
6 /a landlord/who will take anything,that is throwern
at them :lol:
7 /staff you can trust..1 :?:
8 /be held in custody.........for long periods :(
9 / work for the cause...unpaid :shock:
10 /love smokin cannabis :lol:
11 /know you cannabis&hashish :D

if you have these,&live in the uk .........PM me
baron

growzone&rowone,,service with a smile :D
for all you growin&blowin :lol:
canna-campo http://www.gro-zona.es smoker friendly place to stay in spain
--------------------------
=====================
GROWZONE

• Website

Re: WANTED....people ...............!!!

Postby CoolZero » Sat May 03, 2003 1:58 pm

GROWZONE wrote:8) for More uk coffeshops,
all you need to have is........!
1 /balls the size of an elephant/or colin davies.! :o

That's a good one !!!!
==========
Axia et Resona
==========
CoolZero
Hemp City Lover

hard to find....!

Postby GROWZONE » Tue May 06, 2003 10:21 am

:) no one intrested :? :?: :arrow: :D out of 20 million smokers :? :arrow: :?:
just heads in sand :?:
baron

growzone&rowone...service with a smile :)
for all your growin&blowin 8)
canna-campo http://www.gro-zona.es smoker friendly place to stay in spain
--------------------------
=====================
GROWZONE

• Website

Postby grace » Tue May 06, 2003 11:57 am

loads of people are interested, however the bit about the bottomless pocket seems to rule out many peeps, meself included..
police intervention is a pain, but it can be endured, as can the landlord thing...last year i tried to open a coffeeshop and it sent me bankrupt...now i aint got a pot to piss in, or a window to throw it out of!
sorry my friend, but things are gonna have to start to change from a different angle. the coffeeshop protest route seems rather too costly, and however much you beleive in something, you are always limited by the actions or apathy of others. i wish it wasnt so. :?
....if you cant beat them.....leave them!
grace

Postby merryprankster » Tue May 06, 2003 3:51 pm

A coffee shop is an expensive hobby, that is illegal in the UK.

The gov seem to get the idea that coffeeshop keepers,
or at least the funding for coffeeshops, will just be from the more successful criminals. The ones who have earned enough capitol, to buy into the legality, of the hopfully new UK soft drug future's, including the coffeeshop business.
In UK maybe we have a different need? If the non Cannabis smokers don't want coffeeshops (and lets face it there are more of them than us) Looks like we can't have them, so why not have something else?
A system of Growers community centers, with a skills exchange manager, so folks who don't grow, can swap there skills for Pot. The nice taxi man who goes anywhere within 2 miles of town center for a gram, the decorator who does your lounge for an ounce?
The cafe where your bacon butties cost a spliff!
This keeps the money out of it, and so the gangster elephants.
If we become independent (with our own currency!) but exist within the state, we strive to live in, dream on MP,,,,, dream on......

Oh and by the way, I saw Mark Davis the other night,
and he says, when younger he had many a bath with his brother Colin,
and his balls are the same shape and size as his brothers,
so some recognition for Marks balls if you don't mind.
To be honest,, Mark said he would rather not hear any more talk of the family jewellery, and who ever holds the families biggest balls badge,
as it is getting embarrassing for the other Davis family members, some of who didn't realise news of the family big balls trophy and who keeps it was out.
merryprankster

Postby sensibill » Tue May 06, 2003 5:08 pm

maybe the idea of uk coffee shops is still a thing for the future. as is said it,s an expensive way of protest. not just in terms of money either.
lets see what happens in uk after july.
as cannabis becomes more acceptable by the public because of medical use. i think then the time will be right for coffeeshops. until then the police are going to do thier job and lock people up. the laws will change have patience and keep the faith our day will come :wink:
the grass grows greener everyday
sensibill

• YIM

cheers to Mark´s jewels too!!

Postby cannabinol » Wed May 07, 2003 11:41 am

I know coffeeshops can be costly in the UK, and how the tide can turn against them, but it is the only way forward.

Waiting for a change in July is cool, but is there going to be a change??

Waiting is no good, that tactic has been applied for the last 30 years....
In Cannabis Fidelis
cannabinol
Hemp City Lover

Postby sensibill » Wed May 07, 2003 12:26 pm

hi nol. it,s great to support brave people like colin davis he alone is the person who elevated public awerness in the uk of the benificence of cannabis and i lift my hat to him. how many colin davis,s will it take to change our laws. did the dutch authorities lock anybody up at the time of the mellow yellow. i,m no youngster i smoked my first joint in 1967. i have watched the spread of cannabis use over the years with interest .there are more people smoking now than ever before but there is a worrying trend for younger and younger tokers. i think the government knows the only way to curtail this is from some sort of control over cannabisness. they know that it is to late to ban it completely as our jails are overcrowded already. the pressure from public use is already there. the government are already discussing how to licence growers and suppliers for mediweed. once this is all in place. i really do think the gates will open for people like colin. our biggest argument for cannabis liberalisation is that with contolled outlets it,s use can at least be kept away from children. anyway nol there are definitely changes in the wind. stay high and stay free sensibill
sensibill

• YIM

Postby merryprankster » Thu May 08, 2003 2:22 am

hi Nol hope your well, good to see your active on the boards again.
We are not waiting, not round these parts were not.
Too busy doing for waiting...
merryprankster

Postby sensibill » Fri May 09, 2003 11:47 am

why do we need coffee shops anyway. surely our prime objective is to be able to use cannabis whenever and wherever we wan,t to with no fear of becoming a criminal. so what are people so excited about the prospect of opening one. is it the prospect of big profits shared be a pretentious elitist few who consider themselves experts on all aspects of cannabis use.or is it a genuinely magnanimous gesture of goodwill from good honest people. i suspect it is the former .............sensibill :idea:
sensibill

• YIM

Postby sensibill » Fri May 09, 2003 11:57 am

as an afterthought to my last post. maybe we should be fighting for the right to grow our own rather like people are allowed to do in belgium. the coffeeshop route puts the control of cultivation in the hands of licenced growers/suppliers and self cultivation would still be a crime :idea:
sensibill

• YIM

Like in Spain....

Postby cannabinol » Fri May 09, 2003 7:35 pm

The new cannabislaws in Spain allow people to grow marijuana for their own consumption, to smoke in their home or in a members club, the sales are forbidden, but not really considered a problem, if it is only cannabis.

The seedsales are booming, as you may guess, the Spanish climate is perfect for growing huge crops outdoor, which I will be doing this summer too.

I will set up a special little garden for Colin, so he can water them as soon as he is no longer being held hostage by the UK government.

Spain seems to be aware that this is the way to go, the people grow, the people smoke, and it is all very social, it will eventually erase hash transports into Spain, is the bigger thought behind it.

Makes real good sense to me, I wanna be self-supportive too!

Colin started a king size joint, I am glad that some of you are still tokin to keep it burning!
In Cannabis Fidelis
cannabinol
Hemp City Lover

Postby merryprankster » Sun May 11, 2003 3:58 pm

The new cannabislaws in Spain allow people to grow marijuana for their own consumption, to smoke in their home or in a members club, the sales are forbidden, but not really considered a problem, if it is only cannabis

Sounds like heaven to me! Viva El'SpainOz goverment :P types
merryprankster

Postby Dibbz » Fri May 23, 2003 9:37 am

why do we need coffee shops anyway. surely our prime objective is to be able to use cannabis whenever and wherever we wan,t

Yes and i want to smoke with people in a comfortable environment. A coffeeshop isn't just a place for you to get stoned maybe you ask some of the people who were to scared to come and play out coz of there local police they only came to the coffeeshop in stockport. Have you ever been to one? do you know what it is actually like sensibill. Of cause if the goverment realise just exactly what licensing and taxing a coffeeshop(s)
could do for a country(maybe they can build new and better bombs to start war) not that i want that but they do!!!

I tell you what would make things a little easier if the U.N was fucked off and England and the rest of the countrys got the tounge out of America's ARSEHOLES
I will do it again and again and again and again and again and again.......
Smoke Reefer that is!!!
Dibbz

• Website

Postby sensibill » Fri May 23, 2003 11:32 am

hi dibbz(watch you don,t fall off that soapbox mate)
i think a lot of people are getting the cart before the horse here. i would be as pleased as every other toker in uk to be able to go down to the corner coffee shop to get my supplies. there is one big thing stopping me. it is still illegal to trade in cannabis and still will be even after declassification. what we should be fighting for is each persons right to grow and consume cannabis in any way that they choose to. if we ever get to the point where this becomes true then all you coffeeshop entrepeneurs out there can jostle for position and start ripping people off like they do in a,dam at places such as the bulldog, the fancy free and not forgetting the worst of them all the grasshopper. there are still some good shops in a,dam but they are getting fewer and fewer. personally i don,t go there anymore i much prefer haarlem the shops there are like they were 20 years ago in a,dam. my point is this coffeshop owners start out full off good intentions but eventually profits go to their head and they stop caring about their customers and concentrate more on bank balances.................sensibill
sensibill

• YIM

Next

Return to Cannabusiness proposals