Dutch Growrooms

Travel reports

Links to friends

Our Cannabis Shops

Image Galleries

Link to Hempcity

Guestbook

Seeking job in & around Haarlem area

Do you want help selling your products, or offer cannabusiness franchises, give it a try here.

Moderators: deliriumt, cannabinol, milehigh, CoolZero

Seeking job in & around Haarlem area

Postby PeterTosh » Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:41 am

hi there... i was wondering if there are any job offerings in Holland (In Haarlem or thereabouts)? I'd like to be involved in planting &/or selling weed or hash @ any coffeeshop. :D :lol:

I've never been to Holland but it would certainly be a dream come thru' if i were to stay & work in Holland for an indefinite period (above 1 year minimum). I know i would surely Fall in Love with the Dutch Culture & the Hospitality of the Super-Friendly Locals as well as the Freedom of toking Legally. :P

I would truly appreciate it if anyone can help me out. :)
Thank you very much :!:

Cheerz. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

:arrow: (ps.: If any potential employer wishes to know about my work experience, please drop me a PM. Thanx.)

ImageImage Image
Hightimes.com
Legalize It, Don't Criticize it. ^_^
PeterTosh

Postby Ernest » Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:57 pm

Hey wish u the best.Hopefully your dream become tru.But I think it is pretty hard to find a Job as a Dealer.Most/All of the dealers speak fluently Dutch.Never give up try it....

:lol:

Nice bud pics.Hope u find work there to fell the power of Holland.
Stay tuned! :wink:
shh...
Ernest
Hemp City Lover

Postby AmeriSkunk » Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:49 pm

I dont really think posting this here will help. You have to read between the lines or understand the grey area thats involved in Coffeeshops, read the laws and then if you still want to grow or something have at it but you need to grow allot of weed to make ends meat, a crop takes about 4months, 3 from clones, to grow a crop, I think you'll need about a kg to pay for a cheap flat, twice as much to pay for a nice flat if your only growing.
AmeriSkunk
Hemp City Lover

Postby Ernest » Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:00 pm

I think this depends on the connection u get.Could be right what AS said but try it.
shh...
Ernest
Hemp City Lover

Postby PeterTosh » Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:36 pm

Ernest wrote:Hey wish u the best.Hopefully your dream become tru.But I think it is pretty hard to find a Job as a Dealer.Most/All of the dealers speak fluently Dutch.Never give up try it....

:lol:

Nice bud pics.Hope u find work there to fell the power of Holland.
Stay tuned! :wink:

thanx for the encouragement, Ernest. ;)
i'll do my best to make my dreams come thru.

PeterTosh

Postby PeterTosh » Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:29 pm

AmeriSkunk wrote:I dont really think posting this here will help. You have to read between the lines or understand the grey area thats involved in Coffeeshops, read the laws and then if you still want to grow or something have at it but you need to grow allot of weed to make ends meat, a crop takes about 4months, 3 from clones, to grow a crop, I think you'll need about a kg to pay for a cheap flat, twice as much to pay for a nice flat if your only growing.

dats very informative, Ameriskunk. thanx. :)

wow... 1kg is alot. around 15 to 20 plants perhaps? depending on the strain/breed...
initially, i have plans to grow & sell Hydros in australia. but the locals have low-tolerance towards foreigners, mainly asians. (i shall not use the dreaded "R" word) i had a bad experience while i was staying there with my buddy.
i have considered Switzerland too... its a nice country with breath-taking scenaries. But Holland will always be my priority. i would learn the Dutch language & happily live the rest of my life in Holland till the day i die. :)

hey... i was wondering... are u Dutch? or an American residing in Holland?

Last edited by PeterTosh on Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
PeterTosh

Postby AmeriSkunk » Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:15 am

I would do 35-40 to be sure, this is not the place to post this please erase the above post and pm me, i'll explain why
AmeriSkunk
Hemp City Lover

Return to Cannabusiness proposals