Dutch Growrooms

Travel reports

Links to friends

Our Cannabis Shops

Image Galleries

Link to Hempcity

Guestbook

HELP!!! NO ROOMS!!??

Comments, questions, info and small talk.Cannabisshop Sativa will be expended by a very smoker friendly bed and breakfast facility in April 2003.

Moderators: deliriumt, cannabinol, milehigh, CoolZero

HELP!!! NO ROOMS!!??

Postby Looptechnician » Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:49 am

Oh no!! everything has gone wrong!! Last week I booked a Hotel in Amsterdam for Oct 28th and 29th. Then, tonight after realising my stupidity I cancelled it, and promptly booked room B in Sativa, me and my friend were very excited, but as soon as he went home I got the dreaded Email "No rooms available"!! WAAAAA!!! Is there really no rooms?? It said on the website that there were 3 available on those days!! I want to cry!

Sorry for being so frantic in my first post but everything seems to have gone wrong very quickly!!

Dave
Looptechnician

Postby chigusa » Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:21 pm

sorry to hear about your bad luck. i dont understand why you cancelled your room in amsterdam.

all i can suggest re a room is this site

http://www.channels.nl/hotel_index_nl.html
chigusa

Postby Looptechnician » Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:58 pm

????????? I cancelled my Hotel because it said VERY CLEARLY that there were THREE rooms available on the dates I wanted at Sativa. To re-book a Hotel now will cost me at least £50 pounds more!!!
Looptechnician

Postby milehigh » Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:08 am

Yeah dude, the calander is not always perfect as people walk into the shop and book rooms to sometimes. Sorry that happened. There are many other rooms available and I bet with a little patience you can find a good deal and not have to spend more money. In Amsterdam, try the Abba Hotel on the Overtoom. Good cheap place.

Also, starting December 1st there will be a deluxe apartment available for about 120E a night above the Indica coffeeshop with the best view in all of Holland. It is brand new and will have the smoking gear you require. And a great coffeeshop at the bottom of the stairs. Consider this on your next trip over.

Cheers,

mh
We're all here, because we're not all there.
milehigh
Hemp City Lover

• Website

Postby bigfatllama » Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:42 am

try st christopher's@the winston in amsterdam
its on warmoestraat about 5-10 mins walk from centraal.
book through http://www.hostelworld.com
good luck, hope there's room for you.
bigfatllama

Postby Ernest » Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:50 am

milehigh wrote:
Also, starting December 1st there will be a deluxe apartment available for about 120E a night above the Indica coffeeshop with the best view in all of Holland. It is brand new and will have the smoking gear you require. And a great coffeeshop at the bottom of the stairs. Consider this on your next trip over.

Cheers,

mh

I will definatly check out the new rooms...
shh...
Ernest
Hemp City Lover

Postby LADYDEEE » Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:02 pm

What about bookings.nl or hotels.nl, there should be some half decent prices there. or friscos inn maybe its a nice clean cheapish place.
LADYDEEE

Postby Looptechnician » Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:57 am

Many thanks for all your advice guys!! I eventually picked the 'Sphinx' in Amsterdam as my mate who I'm coming with wasnt 'too sure about the whole Haarlem thing' :shock: :x
Dont worry, we will be getting the train over, I'm sure he'll change his mind once were in one of Nols fine establishments!!
Looptechnician

Postby LADYDEEE » Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:05 pm

Im sure you will have him converted m8, just grab him by the scruff and he will see for himself what a fine establishment and lovely place harlem is. Have an excellent time i am SOOOOOOO jealous, its been too too long for me. Must get there soon :D
LADYDEEE

Return to Willie Wortel Sativa