Dutch Growrooms

Travel reports

Links to friends

Our Cannabis Shops

Image Galleries

Link to Hempcity

Guestbook

Membership?

For comments about, questions around, making contacts with and small talk in cannabisshop Sinsemilla.

Moderators: deliriumt, cannabinol, milehigh, CoolZero

Membership?

Postby Lumpold » Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:23 pm

Hi all,
I'm going to be visiting Haarlem for the first time in a couple of weeks, and from everything I've read, the WW shops seem to be the ones to visit! Last time I was in the Netherlands was in Venlo, and I had to buy a membership to the shop before I could buy cannabis, and from speaking to the locals this was something that was done due to legal requirements... I just wondered if this was the same all over, or was just a local government thing? If so, how much does membership cost?
Cheers,
Lumpy.
Lumpold

Re: Membership?

Postby t_stoned » Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:30 pm

such memberships etc. are most typical for border towns like Venlo to control foringers who buys pot I suppose. The city councils are permanent under pressure of neighbour counties like germany or belgium becouse of so called drug-tourismus from these countries.
but in most parts of Holland (of course in Haarlem or Amsterdam) you can buy pot without any memberships or similar things.

By the way... in Venlo there is another cs without memberships- Oase, 500 m left from train-station.

good smoke&peace
t_stoned

Postby Lumpold » Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:51 pm

I was under the impression that Oase had moved in the Roots right by the border (where I went), and to be honest, the fee was only €5. You do get the €5 back the next time you buy from the shop, but with my work, I generally only spend 1 night in a town, so I have to wait until next time I'm in Venlo to get it back! Good to know it's a bit less hassling elsewhere. I must admit, at Roots, most of the vehicles and customers were German, so I 'understand' about the pressure.
Lumpold

Postby Ernest » Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:24 pm

These shops are nothing more than a rip off.
They sold weed which was mixed with sand or whatever...
In Germany you can get fined if they find a membership card in your pockets.
Take care!
shh...
Ernest
Hemp City Lover

Return to Willie Wortel Sinsemilla.