Dutch Growrooms

Travel reports

Links to friends

Our Cannabis Shops

Image Galleries

Link to Hempcity

Guestbook

WEED OR HASH?!

For comments about, questions around, making contacts with and small talk in cannabisshop Sinsemilla.

Moderators: deliriumt, cannabinol, milehigh, CoolZero

What do you prefer in your Joint,Bong,Vapo,etc?

Hash
14%
Weed
41%
Depends
45%

Total votes : 22

Postby AmeriSkunk » Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:42 am

Yea the oil has a much more sativa like high than the bud itself, try to find you one of those vapo pipes, they have them at convenience stores here with roses stuffed inside, its just a small sraight piece of glass with one end blown into a round bulb. You might already know what I'm talkin about.
AmeriSkunk
Hemp City Lover

Postby deliriumt » Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:22 am

sure do :)

they also sell them at a head shop in a town near to me :)

these look like an empty glass light bulb with a rubber stop and a glass tube to suck through.

is this the kind thing you mean ???
Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.
deliriumt
Site Admin

Postby AmeriSkunk » Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:18 am

Hope you aren't already usin them for sumthing else I hope :)

Basically a straight piece of glass about 1/4in and a bubble on the end about 1in. Does the same thing as a hollowed out light bulb, here you can even get bent ones that will fit in a regular bong.

Its far better than topping a bowl, you get the pure oil taste.

You seem to like the BHO, its great isn't it?
AmeriSkunk
Hemp City Lover

Postby deliriumt » Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:47 am

for sure.

totally mind blowing clear high, the highest ive been so far on any cannabis based product :)

can't wait to make some more.

but in about 2 weeks making another big bubble hash run (as big as we can anyway :) ) made around 10 - 14g last time I reckon.

it's nice sometimes to make your own nice slab of bubble hash.
Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.
deliriumt
Site Admin

Postby AmeriSkunk » Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:15 pm

it's nice sometimes to make your own nice slab of bubble hash.

It damn sure is, I don't get to make any more for a while though. I had to stop selling because a few things went wrong here, getting arrested is one of them. I'm on supervised probation for at least 6 months possibly one year

BHO is my favorite canna product, yea I haven't got that high since the last time I smoked BHO that was made from some very nice buds, I used around 1 1/2oz's and I got around 9g of pure golden oil. Damn, good times. When they release me from probation I should be ready to come for a visit to Haarlem, but I've got to move away from the trap that is Oklahaoma. If I get caught with pot here one more time, in the next five years, I'm facing two years in jail.
AmeriSkunk
Hemp City Lover

Postby AmeriSkunk » Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:45 pm

OK Deliriumt I looked further into how to powder BHO and all you have to do is stick it on a heating pad for a few hours, one guy says overnight. Although some people prefer the sticky oil, they say it has more of a bang to the taste, but I've never tried powdering any myself. If you try it let me know how it works out.
AmeriSkunk
Hemp City Lover

Postby deliriumt » Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:03 pm

the first run I did in a friends house on a friday night we let the butane evaporate naturally which took about 2 - 3 hours in total.

the second run with fresh trim again was in another friends on the following night and we instantly put the bowl in a bigger bowl of hot water to evaporate the butane quickly.

the butane seemed to be totally gone in about 30 mins but we kept replacing the hot water to keep the temperature and the oil soft so we could smoke it easier :)

but by doing this it seemed we totally purged the butane for sure and then after about 2 hours we finally let the water go cold and the oil.

afterward the oil when it finally got to cool down became very stiff and non-sticky ??

in fact was able to crumble some of it up like hash (and I mean easier than bubble hash if you are quick enough without letting your body heat start to soften it )

I guess this is similar to what you end up achieveing with the technique you mentioned ???

does this make sense ???

regards

deliriumt
deliriumt
Site Admin

Postby d0z3r » Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:23 pm

That's it deliriumt, well purged oil usualy gets hard and britle. Not all strains give hard oil but many do. A litle too much heat on the purging will give you stickier and darker oil, try not to over-heat it. Like you did it, replacing the hot water from time to time, you won't miss it.

If you do small runs wich leave a very fine layer of oil on the plate it's easier to purge completely than with large runs that leave thick layers of oil that entrap the butane.

Hard oil is also good for "buddering", wipping it up with a pin on a little heat. Runny oil is harder (and some times impossible) to budder-up.

I've got 3 cans of Newport 'tane and my bubblebags back just waiting for time for extractions! :D Hope I have time next weekend I miss some extracts.

d0z3r

• Website

Postby AmeriSkunk » Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:51 pm

Yea that what I was talkin about, making it brittle so you can deal with it easier, yea all of it makes sense. I personally tink cooling the oil makes it far easier to deal with, when I was making BHO I didn't know you could "powderise" it or make it crumbly. What I did was scrape the oil, put it on a different plate, throw it in the freezer(low humidity) and cut away chunks with a razor blade. I personally don't see the purpose of purging the tane, unless you want crumbly "oil". I mean its going to combust as soon as the lighter(wich is filled with butane) hits the oil, but I have also purged the oil after scraping with a lighter by just swiping the lighter over the oil puddle, but that was just mainly me being high and bored. Purging is not nessecary unless you want to do it. I've never smoked the crumbly oil but I've heard that it looses a little tastyness over the gummy oil.

High Dozer, havent seen you on the boards in a while, hope all is well.
AmeriSkunk
Hemp City Lover

Postby d0z3r » Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:50 pm

All is well, thanx AS. At last we have hortadacouve.com online again so I'm pretty happy! :D

Crumbly oil is much easier to handle, you just heat it a litle in your fingers and it becomes plyable. Easier to put a pin-head sized ball in your bowl too. :)

Purging seems to be an art by itself. :) If you over-heat it it looses aroma and becomes black and runny. If you under-purge it you fell the taste of the butane. Purging well for me is just letting it sit with as much heat as you use for evap for some time (like one hour or so) after all the big bubbles have gone. It just takes a little patience. :)

d0z3r

• Website

Re: WEED OR HASH?!

Postby nietzsche » Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:45 pm

well i have ADD (ADHD) si i say BOTH< mwhahaha
nietzsche

Re: WEED OR HASH?!

Postby Joe King Park » Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:40 pm

Soapbar Now Sells In My Area For £60-£80 Per Ounce :shock:
Thank Jah A Local Compassion Club Has Been Created To Sell Several Varieties of Medicinal Cannabis For £140- £160.00 Per OZ
Although In Its Infancy , This Pilot Project Will Cater For 10 Medipatients, And Expansion Is Expected Once More Benevolent Growers Dedicate 5% Of Their Crop To The Cause

Finally , After 12 Years Of Trying , We Are Up And Operating

JKP :D
Branded
Joe King Park

Previous

Return to Willie Wortel Sinsemilla.