Hempcity in the press

Dutch Growrooms

Travel reports

Links to friends

Our Cannabis Shops

Image Galleries

Link to Hempcity

Guestbook

Vaporisers are starting to deliver the goods.

In a joint, spliff, bong, chillum or vaporizer?
Share your experiences here.

Moderators: deliriumt, cannabinol, milehigh, CoolZero

Re: Vaporisers are starting to deliver the goods.

Postby Joe King Park » Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:14 am

I Have A Volcano Digit With The new Stainless Steel ( Versus brushed Aluminum ) Version :)
I Bought Mine @ Cost Price (£260.00 ) As I Was Moderating For The Bloke At The Time
They Normally Sell On E Bay For £325-£340.00 For The Complete Kit Including Solid Valve Inhaler And Many Spare Screens And Filters, As Well As A Ten Metre Roll Of Bag ( You Can Also Use Oven Plastic Foil )
I Set My Temperature At 165-175 For A Nice Fruity Hit , But Can Turn Up To 185-190 For A Harsher , But More Condensed Hit
Initially I Was Looking For A Verdamper , A Bong/Vapouriser That Will Work Off 12 Volt-110 volt-240 volt. I Heard it Was Invented By The fellow Who Recently Passed Away That Ran The Sensi / Hash Museum
Speaking Of Bongs , I Used To Make And Sell Bamboo Bongs When I Lived In Canada
The Secret To Making Them Leakproof Is To Cut The Bamboo @ A Joint , Then Fill The Base With Clay :wink:
Cut To Size That It Sits On Floor And Reaches Your Seated Position Whilst Still Being Able To Reach And Light Bowl
Dress It Up With Some Red , Green, Yellow , Pvc Electrical Tape , And Thats It.
Get Your Fat/Phat Bamboo @ Garden Centres For £10.00 ( You Can Make Three Pipes Out Of One length) :wink:

I Hope To See Some Enterprising Fellow @ Next Years U.K Expo Selling " Bambu Bongs " :idea: :idea:
I'd Do It , But My Hands Are Not In Good Shape Anymore
Whats More Is Creating Anything Cannabis Related Is " Reccesion Proof " :wink:
JKP :)

BTW - When I Bought Some ortega#3 Seeds In The Dam Two Christmases Ago I Noticed The price of A Bog Standard Volcano Was 410 Euros :shock:
Joe King Park

Re: Vaporisers are starting to deliver the goods.

Postby richwes » Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:27 pm

I have now had my 'Cano over three years. Still working fine. Only parts that have had to be replaced are bags and some of the rubber parts. ( and occasional screens that can no longer be cleaned )
Also purchased that plastic clip that replaces that second outside washer, makes it easier to put bag on.
FatFreddy has stood up to much wear and tear and is still working like a trooper.
Is it 4/20 yet??
" The Old One " Old School, and proud of it.

If you wish your merit to be known, acknowledge that of other people
richwes

Previous

Return to how do you use your marijuana?