Image Galleries

Link to Hempcity

Guestbook

Im back!!!!!!

Welcome, new Hempcitizen....

Moderators: deliriumt, cannabinol, milehigh, CoolZero

Im back!!!!!!

Postby AmeriSkunk » Thu May 20, 2010 4:42 pm

Well I just got out of rehab yesterday...... That was an experience to say the very least, a test of patience is more fitting.

Anywh, im short on time right now I just wanted to say hello toall theold board members, nice to see tis place still above water. Someone please fill me in on wats goin on with the coffeeshops and the strike, I just saw the banner. I gotta turn in my certificate of completion at the probation office and when I get home from work its gonna be a hell of a smoke down. I cant wait. :mrgreen:
AmeriSkunk
Hemp City Lover

Re: Im back!!!!!!

Postby deliriumt » Fri May 21, 2010 3:27 am

thas awesome news dude smoke a big fatty for the hempcity crew.

lot of things been happening on the political front in the netherlands by the looks of it, did you follow the link from the banner and read the english translations nol has provided on his website ???

hope all goes well with the campaign etc.

and hope all goes well in the future for you.

as for my jits training still hard at it and may be entering my first comp next month, gi unfortunately as would much prefer no gi as that is how I started to learn at home all from eddie bravo's books and dvd box set, as a stoner into mma etc. I am sure you have heard of him and his awesome 10th planet no gi jits system and his radical views on marijuana and its uses as a tool for expanding his music and his jiu jitsu game :)

chat soon

regards

deliriumt
Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.
deliriumt
Site Admin

Postby AmeriSkunk » Fri May 28, 2010 6:25 pm

Ive smoked plenty of fatties for the Hempcity crew, lol. That first one was a doozy, lol.

No, I didnt have time to follow the link before, Im about to read it after I write this.

Yeah ive heard of Eddie Bravo, I didnt know he was a smoker though, thats cool.

My stuff has kind of slacked off, sort of. We didnt have a bag or anything to hit on when I was in rehab so Im working on my technique now so I can generate more power. Having not struck anything in 95days plus I put on 17lbs, everything is a lil rusty. But I am grateful for putting on the 17lbs, that puts me at 158lbs. All I did while I was in there was eat and lift weights, I got alot bigger, most noticably in my arms, legs, pecs, lats, delts and traps. I just got bigger all around you could say. All in all I feel alot better about myself and I know my fighting is going to see an improvement when I get used to the new weight.

well im off to read that link and smoke a bowl, ttyl
AmeriSkunk
Hemp City Lover

Postby Ernest » Mon May 31, 2010 2:38 pm

Joojojojo AmSkunk!
Good to see you guys.
Lets keep our fingers crossed for the Coffeeshops in the Netherlands.

Best regardas,

Ernest Canna Guevara! :mrgreen:
shh...
Ernest
Hemp City Lover

Postby AmeriSkunk » Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:34 pm

"crosses fingers"
AmeriSkunk
Hemp City Lover

Postby philsterd » Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:50 am

Welcome back.

I didnt realise the banners until I read this. Not much is in English. Was the strike just one day or is it on going?

We have plans to travel in a few weeks. :?

Phil
philsterd

Return to HempCity