Dutch Growrooms

Travel reports

Links to friends

Our Cannabis Shops

Image Galleries

Link to Hempcity

Guestbook

clones: the simplest the better

All amateur growers can ask here there questions about growing.

Moderators: deliriumt, cannabinol, milehigh, CoolZero

clones: the simplest the better

Postby frenchalien » Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:02 pm

Maybe this may help.

I've seen many people invest into infamously expensive aeroponic rooting systems to get more success and shorter cloning times.

I've always done it the organic way and never understood why people found some strains hard to clone.

Get the jiffy pots, fill them with good quality ground.Canna stuff sure does good.
a heating pad is a must.
water them with warm water.Cut a long branch with few half cut leaves.dip it in water, then clonex.No need for scraping it or using razor blades, regular scissors do good.stick it into the ground, spray over it, put in clone box.
leave the box closed for two days, then open gradually.
roots will grow through the jiffys in 5/6 days.take them out , transplant.let em rest for three days, spray some 1/8th strong P/K solution: on the 12th day they'll be growing again.ready to go under the hps on the 15th day.
If you try it and it doesn't work, I'll feel I have the right to think I got the green thumb ;)

It's much cheaper, easier, and faster than any method I 've seen .

By the way, I've been thinking of writing a 100% organic growing method , with one thought: all natural way of growing indoors in order to get the best stash, what do you people think ?
frenchalien

Return to Growing tips